Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Aaron (played by MysteryMagic21)

Damien glanced over twoards Sylvie, "what I am or what I can do is my buissness." He muttered before standing up and walking away, not even noticing the short girl he pasted. (kitsumi) He then sat down at the opposite side of the cafeteria.
Lex didn't know why James looked a little pink. Maybe because he actually looked like a cute girl? No one had commented on his get up, so it must look believable right? "Nice to meet you, James. I'm L....er, Ritz," he mumbled, remembering that he was pretending to be his sister instead. He dragged a hand through his long hair and looked at the girl sitting with them. "Hi."
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

she jumped when the guy on the bench rolled off and hit the floor…not exactly sure what to d she wasnt strong enough to put him back on the bench so she just sat and watched him till the nurse cam in. As soon as she had come in Scar told her what had happened to the guy then asked for a bandaid and papertowel. After cleaning thee blod of her leg she put th bandaid over it and walked to lunch. Sitting down beside a red haired girl she stared off into space.
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

"Oh this is Ritz... wow they sure do look alike" He thought. ``So... how have you been Ritz?``

Noticing some sound down the table she looked past the red-haired girl. She saw a kid from her first class…before she fell asleep. She tried to remeber his name, it started with a J- jonathan, jason, no…james.
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

Kitsumi ignored the guy he was nothing but trouble always has been, she took a seat near Sylvie. "So what did I miss?" She asked curiously her ear twitching as she wanted for a reply.
James apparently believed him. Flashing a nervous smile, Lex started to pick at his food. "Oh, I've been good. Just singing and hanging at parties like usual. You?" It wasn't a lie since it came from Ritz's point of view. Lex kinda wondered if Ritz was friends with James or something. He seemed to know her.

``Oh I've been doing fine I haven't done a lot of stuff though... so is anything happening with Lex?``

Turning away from James and Ritz conversation she noticed a new person sitting at the table. She waved at thee half fox humanoid.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

For few minutes he manage to wake up that he notice he was on the floor. He takes a big yawn as he stands up stretching both of his arms upward "Man...that was a weird dream I had." As he look he Notice a girl named scarlet "Oh...Did I disturb you?"
Lex scratched a hand through his hair. "Oh. No, not really. When he graduates next year, he'll take over the company, so he's always busy with that..." Feeling weird about talking to himself, Lex dropped his gaze, honestly not sure why he was conversing with anyone in the first place.

"So how long you guys are here in this Nurses Office?" He dust off the dirt on the top of his jacket until the knee level of his jeans.

`Oh... okay... hey Ritz after next class can I talk to you... in private``
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

Kitsumi smiled at Scarlett and waved hello, "hi I don't believe we've met before I'm Kitsumi!" She said with a kind smile trying to welcome all the new faces.
Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

She got out of the water,and dried and dressed herself, she walked out of the pool and slung her bag over her shoulder. She made her way to the cafeteria. When she was in she made her way to over to Sylvie. “Hey...” she waved slightly.

With a hungry stomach he went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. As he arrived he asked the Lunch Lady the special usual. After that, he went to an empty seat as he sat down and start eating his favourite dish " Mixed vegetable: as he look at his phone for News Feed of his Latest artwork.

She sat in a chair and looked around the room. “Sylvie....”

Reading the positive comments on his latest artwork gave him a smile as he manage to finish his dish.

Noting she wasn’t paying attention she stood up and began to walk out, she walked past allec. She opened the cafeteria doors that lead to the track, they closed behind her.

After a good meal that he went out from the cafeteria and went back to the art class. As he arrived he was alone that he decided to do some artwork on his blank canvas. He grab his paint brush and paints that he start painting.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus