Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

``What even is our next class?`` He'd say.
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

Kitsumi listened as Sylvie spoke, glancing to the side she let out a sigh 'school can be so stressful....' she thought to herself, ears perking up as she heard her name glancing to Sylvie. "R..right!" She called out about to leave the classroom and then turned back around, "almost forgot my back!" She said the stepping next to her seat grabbing her school bag and then following after the two an stepping into the hallway. "Oh I hope we have gym or maybe swimming class in the schedule!" She called out to James possibly interrupting.

He'd look at a schedule. It said gym was next ``What kind of schedule is this?``
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne glared after Sylvie. He was definitely sure she wasn't human. And neither was James. And the one called Kitsumi definitely wasn't considering she just turned into a fox. Leanne frowned. Did HQ really send him here to catch all of them? Or was he supposed to pick one as a target? He followed everyone out the door and glanced down at his schedule. Gym, it said. Brilliant. Maybe HQ would send some other agent to catch the rest. But before that happened, Leanne told himself he would find out exactly what each of them could do.

He'd walk to the gym and would enter it. ``Where's the Coach?``

Kitsumi smiled, "hehe so what if its wierd it's still really fun!" She said happily, before covering her mouth. "A..anyway let's hurry up!" She said her ear twitching as she glanced back at Leanne something was off, she could read his thoughts which was kinda strange? She shrugged it off and continued walking down the hall with James & Sylvie, entering the gym she glanced around "no idea..."
Sylvie (played by Varia)

" I dont know where the coach is" she said as she entered the gym. "Though gym is my favorite class." She smiled. If only they knew.....
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She turned to Kitsumi. "Are you okay? No..not that I mean it offensively. Ugh. I'm your typical new girl, super awkward." She sighed. "Are you hiding something? Why won't you talk to us?" She asked Leanne. She was onto him. Something was going on with him. Private, not talking, giving her weird looks......wait. Did he know!?!?! n No, she thought. He couldn't know.

``Well there's still a lot of stuff just laying around so you two can do some stuff with those I'm gonna go sit over there and read`` He'd walk over to a bench and would pull out a book and would start reading.

Kitsumi put her hands up shaking her head "ahh sorry I was just lost in thoughts I wasn't purposely trying to ignore you guys or anything!" She said a bit nervously, then tilting her head. "Know what?" She called out a bit quieter than normal, as she then glanced to Leanne who Sylvie had been glaring at. The blue haired fox eared girl watched him curiously, "Sylvie I think he may just be a quiet one ya know... An maybe he hold grudges..." Sh whispered the last part implying when the ran into one another. She nodded to James "alright have fun reading!"

"They cannot know I'm gay yet... especially not Leanne" He'd think hoping that nobody knew the mind reading spell.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Yeah, maybe. You up for a game if dodgeball Kitsumi? How about you Leanne?" She asked. She pulled out a few foam balls from a nearby bin.

Leanne pointedly avoided the looks Sylvie and Kitsumi were throwing at him and crouched down next to one of the weights. He dropped his backpack next to the rack and stared down at the weight set. It was old and worn. Blowing a lock of blue hair out of his face and checking to make sure no one was watching, he lowered his face and closed his eyes. "Up." The weight quivered and rose. "Down." The weight settled back down again. Leanne patted the weight like he would pat a puppy. "Good." And the weight turned from old to brand new.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She glanced something floating in the air by Leanne. Was he magical? She shook the tought from her mind and tossed a yellow foam ball to Kitsumi. She had enhanced hearing, and heard Leanne say Up down, and good.

Leanne felt eyes on his back and immediately withdrew his hand from the weight. He stood up abruptly and caught Sylvie looking at him.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She stepped towards Leanne. "Are you magical?" She asked softly.

"I might as well let one person know" He'd think "Definitely not Leanne... maybe not Kitsumi... I guess I'll tell Sylvie"

He'd walk over to Sylvie and would tap on her shoulder. ``Can I talk to you in private?``
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She nods, and heads to a small corner of the gym. "Of course" she whispers

Leanne saw James walking towards them and brushed past Sylvie without a word. Dammit, she saw him. When he glanced back, James was talking to Sylvie. Leanne looked around, spotted Kitsumi, and stalked towards her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus