Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne nearly jumped but caught himself at the last minute. He whirled around to stare at Sylvie. She and James’ conversation must’ve ended.
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

{sorry for late reply I was busy going to eat dinner now so my reply won't be for a few minutes}

Kitsumi stayed quiet watching Sylvie walk away with James unsure of what to do. She took off her jacket, deciding she'd probably take a few laps around the gym. Her ears pulled back and her tail flicked slightly annoyed by the way Leanne stalked twoards her, just then Sylvie called out. Well at least the creepyness was gone, if he wanted to talk couldn't he walk over normally? Well everyone has their own personalitys can't do anything about it. "Don't worry about it Sylvie it's fine!" She called out with a smile slightly waving over to the red head.
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

He'd walk over to Kitsumi ``Hey Kitsumi I don't know a lot about you I was wondering if I could know more``

Kitsumi glanced over to James and nodded, "What is it you'd like to know about me? If I may ask?" She asked tilting her head curiously at James's question.

``I don't know just... anything`

Kitsumi tilted her head,"ahh well ok then. Hmm i enjoy Singing, and types of art, and sweet! Hmm well I don't have any future dream, and I guess that all the simple stuff!" She said explaining a few things about her she wasn't sure what he wanted to know exactly so a few basic things were good right?

``Hey can I ask you something?`` He'd ask her

``So let's say I liked a boy... I'm not saying I do but if I did... what advice would you give?`` He'd say blushing very slightly
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She sees Kitsumi and James talking, and doesn't want to bother them. She walks over to Leanne. "Hey" she says. "Is something going on? You can talk to me, if you want....." She nervously awaited the reply.
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne blinked at Sylvie. He narrowed his eyes at her then pretended to look away. In his mind, though, he concentrated. He let his consciousness swirl around her. Then he felt something around his neck, compressing slowly until he felt like coughing. He put one hand around his throat and glared down at Sylvie.

Werewolf.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"What's wrong?" She asked, tensing up. The way he looked at her..... "Did you hear James and I talking? Oh goodness. I can explain"
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Do you....do you know?" She whispers. She sighs. After all that hard work, this creep possibly knows...... Ugh.

(Is Kitsumi here)

Kitsumi tilted her head her ears pulled back as she listened, "oh well um advice... I guess I'd say something like to embrace who you are! However thats normal advice... Something everyone would say probably, so my advice would be probably to be yourself if you don't feel comfortable telling people don't. But if you do and they don't accept you than that's their problem!" Kitsumi said before taking a glance twoards Leanne and Sylvie, somthing seemed to be going on. "Should we interfere?" She asked curiously pointing at the two and looking over at James for his opinion.

{Ya I was typing my reply}

``They'll probably work it out themselves... uh thanks... I-I was just asking for a friend`` He lied and since he was awful at it he clearly wasn't "Just asking for a friend". He'd blush a small bit.

Kitsumi's ears pulled back, "errr i don't mean to be rude but... If you didn't trust me with your secret you wouldn't have asked me for advice, also well maybe it's that you were testing me? But either way I promise not to tell anyone and if you wish it I'll forget all about that conversation!" She said trying to comfort him.

``What secret I don;t have a secret I was just asking for a friend he just needed some... advice``
Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

She didn’t ever like begin the new girl, especially in such a big city. She went for a more normal look she wore a black shirt and overalls that lead into shorts, she also wore some combat boots. She looked around the school seeing multiple kids and their clicks. She ended up standing next to Sylvie and Leanne. She want too close to them,but close enough to hear them.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She spun around and noticed a new girl standing there. "Hi, I'm Sylvie. This is....he never told me his name. I'm new here! Are you new also?" She rambled nervously. "Do you have a magic power like everyone else here?"

He'd look over at the new girl. He;d walk over to there ``Hi I'm James``

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus