Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Sylvie (played by Varia)

She walked over to Damien. "Hi I'm Sylvie" she sensed a supernatural presence, because she was a supernatural precense
Aaron (played by MysteryMagic21)

Damien glanced over his piercing gold eyes seeing right through him or so it felt, he didn't say a word. Instead he sat there and continued drinking the blood, finally after finishing his drink he glanced back over. "Hi I'm Damien" he said turning his head away and looking out the window, "can I help you two with something?"
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

"Weird" He thought ``Nice to meet you``
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Hi Damien. Are you.....a" she leaned closer and whispered. " Vampire or werewolf or something like that?"
Sylvie (played by Varia)

((I'm going to bed, I'll post in the morning))
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

Kitsumi took her shoes an socks off and sat down next to the pool, dipping her feet in. "I've always enjoyed the water however I don't know how to swim.... Hey Scarlet ya know what would be fun?" She called out curiously tlting her head.

{Kk it's rather late for me two so I'm probably out for the night too! Maybe one more or twp posts}

((I'll post in the morning aswell cya))
After his first period class, Lex ended up getting lost trying to find his next and spent the time in a bathroom, pretending that he meant to skip. Ritz would get pissed at him, probably, but he knew she wasn't the type to get hung up on academics. Only when his next period was lunch, he decided to come out. Most of the tables were full at that point so he had to make due with one where a couple of guys and a girl already were. "Um...hi," he murmured. "I hope you don't mind me sitting here." One of the guys was actually familiar and the other had a juice box, which was non-threatening enough. "You were in my biology class?" he asked to James.
Echo (played anonymously)

Echo would walk up to school late pulling off his hood revealing his silver hair he'd smirk as he would see a new kid ritz and pull them of the chair with extreme force and snicker as he walked over to sit alone wearing his black and grey cloak.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

At the parking lot and got out from his old rusted car. An art student named Allec Onstone carried his art materials on his bag as he walk to the entrance of the school. As he walk, he wears his blue hoodie jacket, messy hairstyle and dark bags on his eyes as he walk to the Hall, tiredly and sleepy.
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

Scar stood up and yawned; lookimg around she noticed the room was empty. Pulling the crumpled shedule out of her bag she scanned the day planner; next was gym. She checked the clock and realized gym was over it was lunch time. She ran to the lunch room stopping right before the door and tripping she crashed to the floor. Hoping no-one would notice she picked herself up and walked into the room sitting at the very end of a table occupied by three guys and a girl.

He manage to reach his art class on the second floor of the building. One and half hour later the teacher notice that he is quite tired that she ask him to take a rest in the nurses office. First he refuses until he is convince to do so that he went out from the class to the nurses office where he lay down on an occupy bed and rest.
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

Hoping she hadnt broken anything she looked herselg over, other than a stinging pain in her knee she felt fine. Taking a closer look she realized her pants were ripped a bit and her knee was bleeding a bit. Getting up from the table she ran back through the door and asked a passing teacher where the nurses office was, after getting directions she ran to the office and burst through the door almost falling again, luckily this time she caught herself and glanced around the room. She noticed a guy laying on one of the benches he seemed asleep. Wishing she had come in quieter she sat in a chair and waited for the nurse, wondering if she could find the bandaids herself.

As he sleep that he turn from left to right until he fell down on the bed. His face was hit on the floor but he was still sleeping that he doesnt feel a thing due of being a heavy sleeper.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She glanced at Scarlet's ripped jeans and headed to the cafeteria for lunch. She sat beside James and Kitsumi

He'd look over at Lex "Oh my god he said some thing to you don't mess this up" He thought. ``H-Hi... yeah I was in your biology class and I don't think we properly met I'm James`` He'd say. He'd blush very lightly and would hope that Lex didn't notice.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She glanced over at James and Lex talking, and silenty prayed all would be alright. She turned to Kitsumi. "Where's Leanne?" She asked her.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Wait, there are two Scarlet's??????" She sighed.

((hehe Kitsumi is in the indoor pool room with Scarlet still!))

{I'll have her join everyone in the Cafeteria though}

Kitsumi flicked her tail standing up she dried her feet an put her socks an shoes, "well imma head to the cafeteria. Join us when your ready ya gotta eat to!!" She said waiving as she exited the room her bag on her shoulder. She then walked down the hall and entered the cafeteria, seeing several people there.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus