Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

“Um I don’t have to, unless you want me to..” she shrugged looking at them.
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

``I guess I'll just have to find out`` He'd whisper under his breath
Sylvie (played by Varia)

" I mean, if you're more comfortable by yourself, I understand" she told Scarlet. She put a reassuring hand on James shoulder.

“I can join you if you don’t mind..” her accent became thick again.

``You don't have to join us if you don't want to``

She shrugged kinda confused, “I’ll just sit by myself...” she began to walk off and waved behind her, “I’ll see you later...”

``See ya next class... come on Sylvie we gotta get to lunch``
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She glanced at poor Scarlet and foowed James into the lunch room
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

Kitsumi's ears perked up as she heard the bell, she bolted back into the gym and grabbed her jacket. She slowly walked over to the bleachers an grabbed her water taking a drink of it, she put her jacket on and then began to walk out of the gym and to the hallway.

He'd sit down and would wait for Sylvie to sit.

She walked into the indoor pool, she walked to the girls locker room and changed into her swim suit, she put her bag on the bleachers and dived into the pull, she surfaced.

He'd hear the splash ``Hey Sylvie did you hear that?`` He'd stand up and would make his way over to the indoor pool.
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

Kitsumi's ears twitched, "wahh what was that splash?" She shook her head, "probably someone in the schools pool.... Still I'm curious!" She said to herself shifting into a fox she bolted down the hallway and into the indoor pool room. "Oh wow so they have it open now!" Kitsumi called out before shifting back into her human well almost human form. "Oh Scarlet right? Sorry for intruding just heard a splash, I'm Kitsumi!"

She would dive again and spiral through the water, when she surfaced she waved her hand and the water formed a diving bored and she stood on it and dived again.

He'd look at the divingboard she created and his jaw dropped. ``Water Abilities!? Amazing!``

She heard choices and made it disappear it came down with a splash. She looked around seeing them huddled at the door watching her.

He'd walk into the pool area ``You never told us you had abilities!`` He'd say smiling
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She rushed into the indoor pool to see what happened, and when she saw Scarlet she smiled. "Awesome ability!" Schedule called out.
Aaron (played by MysteryMagic21)

{I'm joining with Damien he's an a-hole so be prepared!}

Damien stepped at the entrance of the school, he already knew it was lunch. He had previously skipped his first two classes and was prepared to skip the next. Walking down the hall he came upon the lunch room and sat down, he then glanced around questioning why he came here in the first place it wasn't like he ate human food, he reached into his school back and pulled out a juice box which was filled with blood from a blood bag. Something his brother told him to do before he disappeared.

``Well I need to get back to lunch`` He'd walk into the cafeteria and would see Damien. He'd walk over and would sit down next to him ``Hi I'm James``

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus