Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

She looked over the girl then the guy with a raised eyebrow, ‘their accents are so different..’ she thought to herself, “the names...scarlet.” Her thick country accent would come out, especially around knew people. She gave them a soft smile,
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

``That's a cute name`` He'd say while smiling a small bit
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Scarlet. I like the name. And, by the way, u love your boots" she continues rambling nervously
Sylvie (played by Varia)

*I love your boots

“Uh thanks...” her accent would come off thicker as she became more nervous. She rubbed the back of her neck and looked between the two of them.

``So where are you from?``
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She noticed Scarlet looking nervous. "It's okay, its my first day too. People here are really friendly" she leaned it and whispered* Except him" She threw an icy glare at Leanne.

“Oh...I’m from Tennessee...” she said looking at Leanne then back at the others.

``I'm from England`` His English accent was very prominent
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

Kitsumi shrugged her shoulders as James ran off, "oh well guess it's just to soon!" She muttered to herself. Stepping over to the gym doors and putting her long jacket on the door handle, she glanced down to make sure her shoes were tied. "Check" She muttered to herself before stepping out and then began running laps. She enjoyed running to mainly racing since she was pretty fast and agile probably because of her species but either way she enjoyed it.

She smiled feeling more comfortable, “thats cool, I’ve been their actually and lots of other places...”

``You know you look very nice``
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She smiled warmly at Scarlet and glanced over her shoulder at Kitsumi. She was so graceful when running...Kind of like her in wolf form

“What...? Um thank you..” she smiled at them, “y’all aswell..”

``Thanks`` He'd say
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"thank you" She smiled warmly at Scarlet. She seems nice

The Bell would ring. He'd look at the schedule ``Oh it's lunchtime``

“Oh...” she looked at all of them, “well...um bye..” she waved beginning to walk off.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Wait, do you want to join us for lunch?" She asked Scarlet as they last the gym.

``Come on let's go`` He'd start walking towards the cafeteria. "Lex is so cute but is he even gay? Probably not" He'd think

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus