Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne waved his hand dismissively at the others.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” he lied. “I’m just here for the food.”
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"My eyes never decieve me" she said to Leanne.
Yasuyoshi sheyaka (played by wolfydere)

She saw a fight about to start and she jumped up and stood in front of Leanne "WE DID NOT DANCE OKAY?" She yelled knowing that she was going on Leanne's side
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"Alright now...just tell me why you are here...." he cross both of his arms as he look at him

She growled a bit not letting them hurt him "if you touch him there will be hell to pay" she said smiling
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Woah, calm down Yasoi. We won't touch him." Could she possibly.....? No. It wasn't possible.

"All I want is answer okay..."

"Fine" she said crossing her arms "but if you do expect the least you will get is a simple yell" she said stepping aside
After having danced all night with James, Lex went home and crashed, surprised to see Ritz already in bed. He figured she would have found someone to hang out with all night, but she must have left the party early. He didn't think on it though. He had private lessons in the morning despite the fact that it was a weekend--piano and business etiquette. He hated both so by the time they were over, he was rushing out of the house and to the coffee shop, wanting to relax on his own terms. He'd been so busy that he hadn't had a chance to think about what was developing between him and James.

Leanne reached over and wrapped his hand around Yasoi's wrist.

"It's alright." He gave her a small reassuring smile. Then he turned to Allec. "I told you. I thought you needed some help cleaning up."
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She sighed. "Do you have anything to drink?" She asked Allec. "I don't mean to bother you....I was just.....Ugh. I'm so akward."

Leanne wrote:
Leanne reached over and wrapped his hand around Yasoi's wrist.

"It's alright." He gave her a small reassuring smile. Then he turned to Allec. "I told you. I thought you needed some help cleaning up."

" Thanks for helping but if your gonna invite me to join your HQ my Final answer will be no..." HE then look at SYLVIE " THey are milk and Orange juice at my fridge feel free to drink them.
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

((James is at home alright))

He'd wake up stretching and would take a shower. He'd make his way to the coffee shop and would sit down.

"Screw HQ."

Leanne leaned back in the chair and held the orange juice up to his face, staring at the drink.

"I don't work for them anymore, so there's no point in bringing them up." He blinked at Allec. "Trust me. Just this once."
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She poured herself a glass of milk. "Thanks Allec" she whispered. Then she heared Leanne say something about no longer working for some sort of headquarters. She recalled Leanne asking Allec if he'd join. A spark of curiosity ignited in her chest.

"OH what made you change your mind? Or did they kick you out for some reason.?"
Katie (played by Dastreli000)

((Sorry I destroyed your game))
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

(( Scar does not agree ))
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

((The **** did I just read))
Galia (played anonymously)

Galia headed to her favorite place in town, the bakery, not tired whatsoever. She chose a lemon cupcake, and sat down at a table, enjoying it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus