Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

" Consider this as a reward for helping me. After this you should go straight to the point on why are you here?" He started eating his breakfast.
Leanne (played anonymously)

Wow. Pretty direct guy.

Leanne chuckled softly as he sat down. "Still suspicious, aren't you."

He didnt reply because he was focusing eating his breakfast.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She arrived at Allec's and knocked on the door. "It's Sylvie" she called.

He stands up and open the door "OH hey WOlfie...Also good morning.." He was wearing a white t-shirt and long blue pajamas
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Good morning Allec" she said with a smile. "I see you've cleaned up" she pointed to the many trash bags outside.

"Well my studio need to be clean all the time...ANyway what brings you here WOlfie?"
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She shrugged. "I didn't really know where to go, so I thought I'd visit you. I'm going to that coffee shop you recommend this evening."

" So thats the time where your job start?"
Yasuyoshi sheyaka (played by wolfydere)

Yasoi walked into the studio "sorry for ditching you guys" she said frowning "I hope there is some way to make it up"
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She nodded. "To tell you the truth I'm a little scared. She noticed Yasoi arrive. "Hey Yashpi, it's okay" she said.

((You just murdered yasois name)) yasoi burst into laughter when she heard Sylvie try to pronounce her name "nice try but yours almost there" she said laughing then she noticed Leanne "hey" she said quietly to him
Sylvie (played by Varia)

((XD I know, I'm so sorry!))

" OH its alright Yasu...and Also Wolfie dont be afraid, my friend will guide you and teach you the basic of being a barista at her cafe."
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She laughed. "I guess I'm not fully awake" she said. She followed Yasoi's stare and saw .....Leanne. What was he doing here?
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She turned back to Allec. "Thanks, I'm not as nervous now.....it's just this is my first job ..."

" Well he did help me with the clean up and also I have some personal talk talk with him after he is done with breakfast..."
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She nodded. "Oh, okay. Is it about .....what happened last night......I'm not sure, but I thought I saw him dance with Yasoi....."

" I dont know what made him change his mind to do that with her..."

She sighed and sat down and thought to herself my yandere sense says I should be with him but my friends say no which way should I go?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus