Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

((Yep I think))
Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

She looked at the flower and grabbed it, not so gently this time, and she walked into the school. She walked to Leanne’s locker and placed the stem of the flower in one of the slots in the locker, she tied the note to it and left. She walked out of the school and didn’t look back.
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

(Sorry, I've been babysitting and had a family reunion thing.)

I got out of bed pretty early. I kept my stuff at the hotel and went out. I went to the coffee shop and got an iced latte with a coffee cake muffin. I then went to the nearby park that nobody really goes to since it's in the middle of the woods, on a cliff, kind of abandoned. I sit on the bench near the edge of the cliff but not to the point where it's dangerous. I set the coffee on the bench and eat my muffin, watching the busy people of our city run and drive around under the cliff.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Allec went back with two bags of grocery that will last for a week. " Finally manage to get here safe and sound..." HE puts the bag at the counter of his kitchen as he crack his back
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

(( I’m pretty sure it’s Saturday clarissa ))

((K, again I haven't been on in two days I don't remember crap lmaoo))
Amiko Jusukia (played by Onomatopoman)

[Cool! Also, I should warn, I do use the character listed here, and she is a high school teen, but she has a friend who is usually near her in some way. He has a separate character profile... Lemme show you...]

Opress watches the young woman with blonde hair from behind a tree as she enters the school. He snickers to himself.
This moment is sublime, for it is now spooking time!
The burning man, donning purple armor of sorts and having a head that is nearly entirely aflame (aside from his face), rushes to the door from his hiding spot. He stands by it, waiting in anticipation.
This will be great, I cannot wait!
When the door opens, Opress leaps in front of Scarlet, his menacing figure startling enough as is. Holding up his hands like they were claws, he shrieks at her from meer feet away, his fire turning blood red. This is enough to make most normal people at the very least wet themselves... though that is most normal people...
Lex had been deep in thought, mostly about James. He didn't know how long he sat there, staring into the distance. When someone walked past his chair and slightly kicked it, he jerked back into awareness, eyes jumping around the shop. With surprise, he realized that James was actually there, on the far side, reading. Lex had picked a corner seat, partly hidden by a plant so he didn't think the other boy had noticed him. In that moment, all the questions he'd been thinking on became clear in his head. Lex walked over and slipped into the chair opposite of James. "Hey."

((Sorry I've been a bit absent, but I'm finally back home in continental US so everything is back to normal :D))
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

He would look up quickly and at first glance he didn't recognize the person ``Hey``. But then he would double take. ``L-Lex?`` He'd look at him and would blush lightly. ``Hey I'm sorry for leaving so early if I had stayed longer my dad would've killed me`` He'd say smiling a small bit. ``So what have you been up to?`` He'd say while putting down the book.
"It's okay," Lex said. "I had a good time dancing with you. I've just been doing lessons today, so nothing much" He shrugged, though a flush was starting to grow across his cheeks. Both from remembering the other night and because of the revelation he'd had. "I did have something I wanted to say though..."
Galia (played anonymously)

I am surprised when the other girl just walks away. I shrug and sit down and eat the cupcakes, then go to my house.
Yasuyoshi sheyaka (played by wolfydere)

((I go away for 3 days and everyone is already freaking out)) yasoi stood next to Leanne and looked at the orange juice as well and she whispered something and she did not smell anything in it
Leanne (played anonymously)

“It’s just orange juice, I know.”

Leanne had noticed Yasoi staring at he drink, whispering something under her breath. He stood, the bacon and eggs untouched.

“I’m more fond of blood though.”
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

Scar sat in the woods sketching, down the path she saw the steep drop-off of the cliff. Deciding to explore now that she had finished her drawing she wandered down the path staring up at the trees leafy branches arching over her, she loved being alone in nature. When she reached the clif she noticed the girl with lilac hair sitting on a bench somewhat close to the edge, she was looking down at the city beneath the cliff edge and drinking something, probably from the coffee shop down the road. She located a bench down the path a bit farther and sat down, studying the lilac girl. She was a talented artist and Scar would love to get to know her but knew that would probably never happen, the girl didn’t not seem to like people very much.
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

Lex and Ritz Paine wrote:
"It's okay," Lex said. "I had a good time dancing with you. I've just been doing lessons today, so nothing much" He shrugged, though a flush was starting to grow across his cheeks. Both from remembering the other night and because of the revelation he'd had. "I did have something I wanted to say though..."

``Oh? What is it?``

"I'll be welcome to give mine" she whispered in Leanne's ear and smiled shyly and looked at Sylvie "elsewhere of course" she continued
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne gave Yasoi a startled look.

"No, please, keep your blood." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and sighed. "I'd rather not drink from a friend. Especially not a dear friend."

Leanne ran his teeth over his fangs thoughtfully. "It's Saturday. The park is bound to be full of pre-people." He caught himself. Prey was probably not a good word to use at the moment.

"Aww okay" she said sadly "I was hoping you would" she said sitting down

((this crap is bat crazy))

I turned down and spotted Scar. I sighed and turned around, continuing to watch things go on under the cliff. I go and sit on the edge of the cliff, continuing to sip down my coffee.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus