Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Zerenia (played by Dragloak)

“Alright,” replied Runepaw, settling into her nest and tucking her tail above her nose.
MeadowSong (played by CallaEclipseKitty) Topic Starter

MeadowSong heard all of the commotion and wasn't sure what to make of it. She licked her paw in confusion and her tail flicked. "What on Earth could be happening now?" she thought with a sigh.
Zerenia (played by Dragloak)

Runepaw drifted into sleep. Just before she began to sleep, she sent a silent prayer to Starclan that she would see her mother in her dreams tonight.
All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Twilightpelt sighed quietly before going to his own nest and laying down in it, his chin on the ground. Eventually he fell asleep.
Blue Moon (played by Actressblu)

The kit woke up from a nest inside the med den. She padded over to Twilight pelt and nudged him. “Wake up,” she mewed with a sense of fear in her voice.

Twilightpelt twitched awake and groggily looked at Blue Moon, yawning his reply. "What is it Blue Moon?"

“I had a dream...” the kit mewed shakily.

"What kind of dream?" The Tom asked quietly.
MeadowSong (played by CallaEclipseKitty) Topic Starter

MeadowSong snuck out of the camp, she needed to collect the goldenrod for the medicine den and was not about to let them down.

“A scary one that seemed really real,” the kit answered still shaking with fear.

"What happened in your dream?"

“I saw everyone in the clan being scared”

"Scared of what?" Twilightpelt yawned his reply.

“Scared of a cat with red eyes,” the kit said shakily. The she-kit was so frightened that she looked vulnerable for once.

"Cats don't have red eyes...there's nothing to be afraid of Blue Moon." Twilightpelt sat up with effort as he nudged the small she-cat affectionately. "Would you like to sleep in my den until morning?" , he asked gently.

“Yes” she huddled up against twilightpelt and nuzzeled him, “this is my home now,” she purred gently and fell asleep.

Twilightpelt curled his body around the young she-kit with his tail wrapped around her small body, and gently pressed his warm fur against her own, purring softly until he also fell asleep.

At dawn the next morning the kit awoke. She felt warm and safe by the Tom. For the second time in her young life she felt happy. As the rising sun entered the den the she yawned and hoped that this moment never ended.

Twilightpelt shuffled in his sleep and twitched his paws as he chased a rabbit through a dense field of grass he had never seen before.

The young kit noticed him moving in his sleep and watched him. “He is dreaming, maybe he will see what I saw then he will believe me” she mewed softly. “I will leave him to dream.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus