Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Twilightpelt watched Runpaw rush out of then den and a yowl followed, the medicine cat stepped out to see his apprentice on top of a kit not of the clan. He bounded over and gently nudged Runepaw off. "It's only a kit there's no need to hurt her."
Dreamwing (played anonymously)

She heard voices and wondered what was going on. She shifted slightly to the right to get a better look out of the entrance and saw three cats out in the clearing near the medicine den.
Blue Moon (played by Actressblu)

She hissed at her attacker. And went to stand by the bigger cat who had saved her. A gash open on her shoulder bleeding. She said softly, “thank you.”
Zerenia (played by Dragloak)

Runepaw was unusually large, especially for a she-cat. She knew when enough was enough though, and let go.

Twilightpelt look at his apprentice and looked back at the kit, sniffing her wound. He asked her, "Who are you and what are you doing in BlossomClan's camp?"

“My name is Blue Moon” the kit said proudly. And I am from...well umm I guess I don’t know.

She shrugged and went to licking her wound.

Twilightpelt signaled for Runepaw to come closer. "Go get comfrey and cobwebs for her wounds. I'll clean it." He started licking Blue Moon's wounds. The medicine cat would go tell the his leader about the kit after she was taken care of.

The small kit let this big cat tend to her wounds. She huffed and winced as the med cat took care of her. She was confused and dazed. Yet she purred at the other cat.

Redfeather was still watching the three cats when she heard a tiny mew coming from the tom-kit that laying beside her. She looked at him and saw that he had opened his eyes. They were big bright blue eyes. They had laces of dark blue near the center of them, the same way her eyes were but hers were a darker blue color. She knew immediately what she was going to name him: Lionkit.

Twilightpelt looked over the young kit as he cleaned her wound. She looked decently healthy enough so he was unsure to how she had survived on her own, due to the fact that she was unable to hunt for herself yet. "Where are your parents?" The medicine cat asked in between licks.

Redfeather looked up from Lionkit and looked back out at the clearing, seeing Twilightpelt talking to a kit she had never seen before. She decided that she would ask him sbout later, after Lionkit was ready to leave the nursery for his first time. She purred, remembering her littermates’ and her first time out of the nursery.

“I don’t remember,” the young kit said.

“I’m hungry can I go hunt.” She had the knowledge of hunting and sometimes could catch something. She was curious by all the cat smells. “Can I go see the other cats?”

She was very curious and strong. Not even afraid about her wounds anymore.

Twilightpelt's eyes filled with sympathy for the young kit. "Poor thing..." He mumbled to himself. The medicine cat thought for a moment, thoughts of the kit starving without a mother to feed her, before glancing at Redfeather in the nursery with her own kit. Twilightpelt told himself to ask the queen about taking in Blue Moon as her own after she was treated properly.

"No, you cannot hunt right now. You're injured."

Redfeather was was snapped back to the present when Lionkit started to climb over her leg and peered out the entrance out into the clearing. His big eyes lit up in wonder and he tried to climb over to get to the entrance, but was stopped by Redfeather. She purred playfully,” Where are you going, little one?” He looked at her and squeaked,”There.” She purred and gently nudged him back. “At least let me clean your fur up a little before you go.” He sat down and let her lick his fur down. When she was done, she nudged him towards the entrance and said,”Just don’t get into trouble and come back soon.” He gave her a nuzzle and scampered out the entrance.

Twilightpelt thought he heard a kit's paws scrabbling on the ground and he glanced up from his licking to see one of Redfeather's kits at the entrance.

Lionkit scampered out into the clearing and suddenly stopped when he saw a huge cat talking to a smaller cat but they were bigger than him. He slowly walked up to the two cats and asked quietly,”who are you?” His ears twitched as he stayed slightly crouched in the grass.
Zerenia (played by Dragloak)

Runepaw returned with the herbs, and gave them to Twilightpelt.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus