Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Zerenia (played by Dragloak)

Runepaw sighed heavily. “Twilightpelt, look me in the eye.”
Fenris give me strength, she thought
All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Twilightpelt was confused as he padded up to her and tilted his eyes to look in her eyes. A bolt of terror rushed through him as he saw her red eyes. He forced he bristling fur to lay back down. Was...Runepaw the cat with red eyes that StarClan has shown him and Blue Moon?

Runepaw padded back to her nest and lay down, her fluffy tail covering her face.

Twilightpelt felt quilt wash through him and he went to Runepaw. "I forgot about your eyes, that's all Runepaw."

She uncurled herself. “It’s just sad for me, the dogs interpreted it as a gift. The founder of the first pack was said to have red eyes, as did the first shaman. The dogs referred to me by a different name. They decided to name me after the first shaman, because they thought I looked like him.”

Twilightpelt thought about that for a moment. "I never said your eyes were a bad sign." , he said gently.

“But both you and Blue Moon has a dream about a cat with red eyes,” she said.

"That is true." Twilightpelt said softly as he looked past Runepaw, "Though, you had received a message from our ancestors and the message wasn't bad." , The medicine cat very smoothly ignored the fact that it wasn't good either. "I know you'd never do anything to harm BlossomClan or those part of it."

“I’m glad you trust me. This is my home now, and I’m happy to be a part of this clan.”

"All of us are." , Twilightpelt purred happily for his apprentice.
Blue Moon (played by Actressblu)

The kit heard the conversation but pretended to be asleep. She was afraid of Runepaw and felt that she was capable of hurting someone the way she had almost torn her to shreds. She did not want to tell Twilightpelt this because he seemed to like her. Blue moon later thought about how the leader had not yet met her.

Runepaw purred too. “Would you like to know the name the dogs gave me?”

Twilightpelt crouched beside her. "Certainly."

Creekstar, BlossomClan's leader, steps out of his den and looks around the camp. His limbs felt slightly weak for staying inside so long, though the sun in the sky warmed up his light and dark grey pelt as he stretched. The tom purred happily.

Runepaw thought back to her kithood. “They named me Legendseeker. He was the brother of Fenris and the first dog to recieve and interpret a prophecy. Most of the time they just called Glumpaws though, I was even more serious back then, if you can believe it.”

Twilightpelt purred lightheartedly at Runepaw's small joke. He flicked his ears slightly in thought. "Were you sad to leave them?"

Blue moon sniffed the herbs in the med den, she was bored and hungry but none of these looked edible. She padded over to Twilightpelt and nudged him. “I’m hungry,” she mewed feeling helpless.

Twilightpelt twitched his ears as he looked at Runepaw quizzically. "There's fresh kill in the clearing Runepaw. Are you asking for herbs to fill your empty stomach?"

“Fresh-kill would be better” She mewed. She padded to the edge of the den and saw cats outside. She crouched down and went further back into the den, she was afraid.

Twilightpelt tilted his head to side as he watched his apprentice at the entrance of the den. "Is there something bothering you Runepaw?" , the tom asked as he went beside her to check outside but saw nothing out of the ordinary.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus