Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Dreamwing (played anonymously)

Lionkit heard another cat coming up so he scampered a little while away and stayed there watching the three cats from his little hiding place.
All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

"Thank you Runepaw." Twilightpelt chewed up the comfrey quickly and applied it onto Blue Moon's wound before covering it with cobwebs. The medicine cat turned to the hiding younger kit of Redfeather's, ears twitching in amusement. The tom gently nudged Blue Moon towards Runepaw and his den. "Come here while your wound heals."

Lionkit sat up and watched as the three cats headed towards a den. He wanted to follow but he remembered what Redfeather had said to him about staying out of trouble and decided to explore some more around the clearing. He came upon a den that smelled of multiple cats but he didn’t recognize any of them, so he left and explored some more around the clearing. Once he had explored the clearing, he got curious about the den the other cats had gone into and thought maybe a peek wouldn’t hurt anything, so he headed over to the mystery den.
Zerenia (played by Dragloak)

Runepaw looked with sympathy at Blue Moon, she hadn’t realized just how much bigger she was compared to the kit. “Sorry,” she whispered, unsure if Blue Moon could hear her.

Lionkit pokes his head into the den but didn’t go in, he saw a bunch of leaves and plants in one part of the den and he saw a few nests in another corner. He sniffed the air and smelled a bunch of weird scents coming from the leaves, but one was intriguing to him because it smelled a bit like a scent he had smelled on Redfeather before but he couldn’t place it. He wanted to find the source of the smell but he stayed at the entrance, trying not to get into trouble with any cat.

Redfeather stretched as she got up from her nest to go get something from the prey pile to eat. She padded out of the nursery and looked around for Lionkit. She saw him poking his head in the medicine den. Figuring that Twilightpelt wouldn’t be happy if Lionkit messed with his herbs, she went over to him and nudged him, causing him to jump 3 feet high. She purred in amusement and said,” Come over here and help me pick something to eat. Come on now, leave Twilightpelt’s den alone.” Lionkit looked back at the den and followed his mother over to the prey pile.

Twilightpelt sat Blue Moon down in a nest and brushed it up until it was comfortable for the small she-cat. The medicine cat mumbled to himself, "Where could this kit have come from...?" , before letting out a small sigh.
Shadow (played by GalaxyStar)

((Mind if I join in))

After Lionkit pulled a mouse from the pile and she had eaten it, Lionkit yawned and his eyes started to droop. Redfeather purred in amusement while gently picked him up by his scruff and carried him back their nest. She placed him down and laid down herself. Lionkit was already asleep so she stayed there thinking about the other kit she saw. Oh! She had forgotten that she was going to ask Twilightpelt about the kit. She asked one of the other queens to watch Lionkit and she padded over to Twilightpelt’s den. Walking to the entrance, she softly called for Twilightpelt.

(((Sure I think it’s ok.)))

((Cool thanks)). Shadow-*roams around the forest looking for food,he spots a mouse and hunches down and pounces,killing the mouse* gotcha *he says*

Twilightpelt heard Redfeather's voice from the entrance of his den and turned around to see the queen peering inside. "Hello Redfeather. All is well I hope?" The medicine cat asked calmly.

Shadow-*looks at the mouse and eats only half of it,he then walks off and sits beside a river,bored*

“Yes, everything’s good, but I wanted to ask you about a kit I saw earlier in the clearing. I just wanted to know if they are ok and if it was ok, who they are?” She shuffled her front paws slightly.

Shadow-*gets up and roams around some more,hoping to run into another cat*

Twilightpelt looked at the young kit before answering the she-cat's question. "Yes the kit, Blue Moon, is okay. She just need to rest until the wound closes properly." The medicine cat twitched his ear thinking of all the preparations needed to support the kit before remembering about asking Redfeather if she could look after him. "Redfeather, would you mind taking Blue Moon as if she is a kit of your own? I...I know it's sudden but she doesn't seem to have a mother and maybe she would feel less scared if she also had a litter-mate like Lionkit. I understand if you say no." Twilightpelt felt his worry running in his ears.

Redfeather stood there for a few moments and thought about what he had said. She said,” Of course I will take her in, it would best for her and I think it will be good for her to have a litter-mate too.” She purrs gently after giving him her answer.

Twilightpelt let out a purr and sigh of relief. "Great! Thank you so much Redfeather. I'll personally bring you fresh kill everyday." The medicine cat could put aside his new worries for his new responsibility for a small bit.

Redfeather purred in amusement at what he said. She jokingly said,” I accept that offer. Oh well I’m going to get back to Lionkit, he’s probably awake and wondering where I am. When you think I should meet Blue Moon, just tell me.” She turned and as she was just about to leave, she muttered to him,” Thanks for asking, Twilightpelt.” And she headed back to the nursery.

Twilightpelt lifted his tail in farewell and lingered his gaze on Redfeather's retreating figure until she walked out of sight. He turned back towards Runepaw and gave her a small look. "Any idea where this young kit came from? You were the first to scent her."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus