Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Zerenia (played by Dragloak)

Runepaw paused in her sorting. “Twilightpelt? I’m not sure, I think he went to get Meadowsong. Is there something you need?” She waited a moment before adding “Sorry I hurt you by the way. I suppose I forget just how large I am compared to kits.”
Blue Moon (played by Actressblu)

(So do I respond to that or ignore it?)

(You can do either I guess)

“I am sorta hungry,” she mewed. “I forgive you though.”

“I’ll get you something from the fresh-kill pile then,” Runepaw meowed, walking out of the den
All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Singetail saw Runepaw come out of the medicine cat den just as he finished his mouse. As the she-cat came closer he dipped his head in respect. "Good day so far Runepaw?"

“Yes. What about you Singetail?” She meowed, taking a vole for Blue Moon

"Good, good..." , the tom nodded while thinking about this current day. Then he remembered that Redfeather and Lionkit went into the medicine cat den a small while ago. "Is Redfeather and Lionkit okay?"

The she-cat wandered towards the piles of herbs. She was curious to look at them. Her tummy rumbled as she thought about food.

“I’m not sure what they need, I’ll bring some prey for Blue Moon and ask them,” she replied, bring the prey back to the den and setting it in front of the kit. She the padded towards Redfeather and Lionkit.

She thanked her and went on to eat the fresh-kill. Then looked up to see the she cat walking towards another cat and a kit. She tried to listen in on the conversation.
Dreamwing (played anonymously)

Redfeather was standing in the medicine den deep in thought when she was suddenly nudged by Lionkit. “What??”,She said,

She shook her head and looked at Lionkit who had been sitting there. He said,” My head doesn’t hurt anymore.” Redfeather said,” That’s good, but we should still have Twilightpelt or Runepaw look at it.” She wondered where Twilightpelt could be, so she padded out of the den, looking for him in the clearing.

Twilightpelt couldn't find Meadowsong in the warrior's den, sighing he backed out and turned into the clearing, glancing around before he noticed Redfeather at the entrance of he and Runepaw's den. The tom made his way over, slightly worried. "Is there something wrong Redfeather?"

The kit wandered out of then den at the sound of Twilight pelt. She ran into another kit and fell backwards, startled.

Twilightpelt trotted to Blue Moon and Lionkit before the queen could answer, worried for the two kits who crashed into each other. "Are you two alright?"

Lionkit squeaked as he was knocked back. He shook his head and looked up at the cat that had crashed into him. It was a kit like him but bigger. Redfeather hovered over him looking him over quickly, then turned to Twilightpelt and answered him,” I came because Lionkit had hit his head earlier. I’m worried that he hit it badly. It stopped hurting but it there’s a bump on his head from it.”

Twilightpelt nodded in response to Redfeather's worry and carefully looked at Lionkit's head for the bump. Once he found it he quickly went into his den to find stinging nettle to bring down the swelling. The medicine cat applied the nettle onto the kit's bump and checked it after to make sure there was no other bumps or pains. "I just gave him something to help stop the swelling. He should be fine by tomorrow or the day after." Twilightpelt purred at Redfeather to reassure her as he went to look over Blue Moon.

Redfeather sighed in relief as she looked at her kit who was staring curiously at Blue Moon. She softly purred at the sight as Lionkit continuously stared at Blue Moon. He meowed to her,” Who are you?” He tilted his head slightly in curiosity.

“I’m Blue Moon” she mewed proudly while staring at the smaller kit.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus