Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Twilightpelt chased the rabbit into it's underground barrow called it's home. The tom couldn't see anything in front of him. He felt his pelt press against the walls tightly and had to crouch in able to fit properly. The medicine cat heard the rabbit in front of him and his whiskers twitched in anticipation for the catch. Twilightpelt crept forward until he let out a yowl of horror as he fell in the darkness.

He landed with a grunt and he felt as if his whole body had broken into many pieces. He couldn't move, only breath painfully. The tom heard distant pebbles falling from where he used to stand above. Soon he heard heavy paw steps coming towards him and with a twist of his seemingly broken neck he saw a shower of cat. Twilightpelt let out a wail as he saw that the cat had very red eyes that stared right into him.

The medicine cat woke with a start, stilling yowling in horror, gazing around him wildly and quickly backing out of the den in fright. He sprinted to the entrance of the camp and ran past it, sides heaving with his rapid breaths.
MeadowSong (played by CallaEclipseKitty) Topic Starter

MeadowSong woke up from her sleep. It was a bit late for her but she got up and stretched anyways.
Blue Moon (played by Actressblu)

The kit lept up after twilight pelt and swiftly caught up to him. “Did you see it?” She asked trying to hide the pride in her voice. “I wasn’t lying” she huffed and purred softly.

Twilightpelt skidded to a halt just past the entrance and turned, eyes wide, to Blue Moon. The tom was too tired and shocked to reply. He plopped down onto the ground with a loud grunt and sat there regaining his breath.

“I was scared too, it’s ok” the kit said softly.

Twilightpelt took a few more huffs before turning towards Blue Moon. "How...long ago...did you dream...of the red-eyed...cat?"

“It was only last night,” she purred soothingly. “I told you,” she whispered.

Twilightpelt was worried beyond belief. Is this what StarClan had set upon the clan? Are they all doomed by a cat with red-eyes? The medicine cat swung his head back and forth to clear his thoughts. It took him a while to notice that both he and kit where outside the camp. Twilightpelt stood up shakily but ushered Blue Moon towards the camp again. "L-let's go back before someone notices what happened."

“Why did I get the dream? I’m not a mess cat. My mom told me only med cats have dreams.” She mewed curiously.

"I'm...not sure myself." , Twilightpelt admitting slowly as he made his way back towards the camp. His thoughts running a mile a minute.

She was also thinking. The rest of the way back she was silent while keeping up with the Tom. When they reached the camp Blue Moon stopped, “Am I special because I dreamed?” She mewed.

Twilightpelt ran the question through his mind. "I'm not sure about that either Blue Moon..." , the medicine cat sighed after and kept thinking about the cat with red eyes and why the kit had received the dream before he had.

As they came back into camp Twilightpelt called inside the den. "Runepaw?"
Zerenia (played by Dragloak)

Runepaw had overheard Twilightpelt and Blue Moon talking about the dream and began to worry. She had red eyes, it was a rare gene passed down to her by her father, or at least that’s what her birth mother said before Runepaw and Skip were sent to live as loners. The dogs had believed that it was a sign of good luck, but would the cats think the same of her?

Twilightpelt went inside his shared den and saw his apprentice sitting a little further down. The tom let Blue Moon enter and go back to her temporary nest to the side. The medicine cat padded up to Runepaw and gently touched his tail to her flank. "Runepaw, have you had any dreams from StarClan recently?"

Runepaw nodded quietly. “Only one, Twilightpelt,” She meowed.

Twilightpelt felt frustration claw at his heart. Why was he the last to receive this dream? Was he not the medicine cat? He allowed himself to calm down. Runepaw was medicine cat as well and she had all reason to get a message from StarClan. Though it didn't explain how Blue Moon had gotten the dream as well. The tom looked eagerly at his apprentice. "What was it?"

“They warned me of a coming change. I don’t have any more information that that.” She kept her gaze on the ground.

"Did they say if it was a good or bad change?" , Twilightpelt asked her- having a feeling that he already knew the answer.

Runepaw shook her head. “They didn’t specify.” Her tail twitched from time to time, betraying her worry. But, to stay strong, she thought about the name the dogs had given her and what it signified. Red eyes or not, she knew she could get through this change.

Twilightpelt sat down sadly and wondered in confusion about the mix signals that StarClan was sending them all. It took him a few moments to realize that Runepaw seemed nervous. Taking a sniff in the air, he confirmed that he could scent her distress heavily in the den. "Is there something wrong Runepaw?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus