Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Zerenia (played by Dragloak)

Runepaw went out from behind Twilightpelt and up to Graystone. “Let’s go then,” she said bleakly.
All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Twilightpelt whipped his head to Runepaw. "What? With...him?" The medicine cat glanced at the dog.

Graystone laughed again. “I suppose this would require explaining,” he said. “To put it simply, she spent her early life in our pack. Although not necessarily our kin, she’s one of us. Her mother Moonwish has just died you see, I’m taking her to say goodbye.”

Twilightpelt felt himself sway slightly at the information but he was too much in a daze to argue at the same time. "O-okay.."

It was a short trip to where the body of Moonwish lay. Runepaw shared tongues with her adopted mother one more time, deciding that she would explain to Twilightpelt at least a little of her past.

Twilightpelt sat a good distance away, weary of the dogs all around, but tried to focus and remain respectful as the dogs and Runepaw grieved.

Runepaw finally padded up to Twilightpelt. “Thank you for understanding, I promise I’ll tell you more about my past later. Graystone, that first dog you met, wants to apologize for scaring you by the way. I’m the only cat he’s ever met, so he’s not exactly used to us.”

"Oh...of course he would..." Twilightpelt twitched his tail uncomfortably but shook himself and looked to the dog, Graystone.

Graystone dipped his head in apology. He then stepped forward the touch noses with Runepaw before heading back to his pack.

Twilightpelt dipped his head back and watched Graystone return to the rest of the dogs. "If you're ready...then let's go back to camp."

“Alright,” Runepaw said quietly, looking back one last time before returning to the camp with Twilightpelt.

Twilightpelt was quiet during the time of them returning to camp, and once there he went straight to the den he shared with Runepaw.

Runepaw followed Twilightpelt in, stopping inside to wash the dog’s scent from her fur.

Twilightpelt waited patiently for his apprentice.

Runepaw stopped her washing. “...I suppose I did promise. I’ll tell you more about my past, if you have the time.”

"No cat is injured or sick. There is time." Twilightpelt looked into Runepaw's eyes in expectation.

Runepaw sighed heavily. “Well, I’ll start from the beginning. I was born a kittypet, and I had only one littermate, Skip. Me and Skip were both very small and scrawny, though I’m sure you can’t see that now. Our twolegs didn’t want kits, so they threw us out to fend for ourselves. Shortly after, Moonwish found us. Although a different species, she was the mother I never had. Skip died very soon after she found us though. He was too weak to survive the winters. The dogs trained me as one of they’re own, hence why I’m bigger than a lot of cats. The training was hard, and much different from the training here. But I succeeded. They didn’t call me by the loner name I had chosen, I had a very different name. It ties in with their mythology. Moonwish thought it best that I was trained in the ways of cats as well, so she gave me directions to the camp, and that’s how I ended up here. I suppose it was a good thing that I’m with my own kind now.”

Twilightpelt nodded slowly as he tried to process the information that was being shared with him. Why a dog would help a cat was beyond his reasoning but he managed to accept it. He almost wanted to thank the dog, Moonwish, himself. Without her to look and train Runepaw, he would never have had this talented cat be part of this clan. Once she finished the tom took a small while to think. "I suppose it makes more sense to be with a clan and not a...pack. Thank you for telling me this Runepaw."

Runepaw dipped her head. “If you have any questions, you can ask me. It feels better to share my past with someone.”

"I'm glad it does." Twilightpelt glanced outside the den and realized that it was becoming nighttime. "No questions. You've had a long day, time to get some sleep. You need it."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus