Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Dreamwing (played anonymously)

Redfeather entered to entrance and padded over to her nest, where Lionkit was laying half asleep. She laid down next to him and curled her tail around him. Lionkit sleepily sat up and asked her,” Where did you go? I woke up and you weren’t here. Did something happen? She waved his questions off with a flick of her tail. She told him,” There’s nothing to worry about, I was just asking Twilightpelt something, now back to sleep with you, my little warrior.” She started licking him gently, soon the rhythm of her licking lulled him to sleep. She stopped licking him and started to think about Blue Moon but her thoughts trailed to Lionkit’s father. She was overwhelmed with sadness as she remembered him and that day he died.

Redfeather shook her head and laid her head down. She drifted off to sleep after a moment, dreaming about Lionkit and Blue Moon playing together.
Zerenia (played by Dragloak)

Runepaw padded up to Twilightpelt and hung her head. “I’m sorry for hurting her, I guess I forget that I’m a lot bigger than most cats.” It was true, Runepaw had a broad chest and long body, even compared to tomcats. She always avoided questions concerning why she was like this however. Most cats just assumed that her father had been a large tom.
All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

"We all make mistakes, you just have to always remember that medicine cats keep the peace- not claw at it." Twilightpelt gave Runepaw a lick of affection on her head before thinking about how lucky he was to have a very able apprentice in both medicine and combat, she was cable to be one of the best medicine cats this clan will ever have. The thought reassured the tom and he allowed himself to relax slightly. "Now, let me go see if Meadowsong is willing to fetch poppy seed as well as goldenrod." Twilightpelt dipped his head to Runepaw before beginning to back out of the den.
Zerenia (played by Dragloak)

Runepaw decided to go see if Blue Moon was okay, and apologize. She padded softly up to the kit.

Redfeather let a yelp when she felt tiny paws jab her side suddenly. She blinked her eyes open and saw a tiny face looking at her. She sat up and yawned.

Lionkit sat there with a playful look in his eyes and let out a tiny purr as she yawned and started to groom her fur. After she finished, she started to groom his fur, even though it was very fuzzy and hard to groom it down. After that, she padded outside and then laid in a shaded area in the clearing with Lionkit eagerly following behind. He stayed close to her, squealing as he chased a butterfly around the clearing.

Twilightpelt searched the clearing for the young warrior and couldn't find her in his eyesight, though he saw Redfeather and her kit and nodded to them. The tom decided to check the warrior's den and peered inside. "Meadowsong...?"

Redfeather noticed Twilightpelt walk over to the warrior’s den. She waved her tail in greeting to him and turned her sight back to her kit but didn’t find any kit playing in the clearing.

Singetail saw Twilightpelt at the entrance of the warrior's den and nodded to the tom before brushing past him to exit the den. The sunlight made the warrior's smoky brown pelt turn almost golden and he squinted his eyes as he watched Redfeather sitting a small distance away from the fresh kill pile. Singetail went to get a mouse and padded beside the queen. "Do you mind if I ate here as well Redfeather?" , his tone was deep but gentle.

Redfeather spotted a tiny ginger tail sticking out of in a bush. She sighed in relief and then turned to Singetail and nodded. “Of course, I wouldn’t mind some company.” She said to the tom.

"I'm glad to hear that." , the tom purred in reply and sat down beside Redfeather. Singetail slowly ate his mouse and noticed the queen looking at a bush rather intently; looking at said bush the warrior saw a small tail poking out. His ear twitched in amusement. "What I would give to be a kit again." , Singetail joked lightly.

Lionkit was exploring a bush near the warriors’s den and poked his head out and saw his mother talking to a strange cat he had never seen before. He scampered out and ran over to his mother and the tom. He accidentally went to fast and tripped over his own feet and hit his head. He started to cry for Redfeather as he laid there, his head pounding.

Redfeather stood up quickly and padded over to him. “Ssshh it’s ok.” She said as she licked his head. “It’s ok, Twilightpelt will help make it stop hurting. Let’s go see him.” She send an apologizing look towards Singetail and picked Lionkit up and carried him towards the medicine den.

Singetail gave the queen and her kit a look of understanding and sympathy before continuing to eat the mouse, whiskers twitching at the warmth of the small body. The tom thought about asking their deputy if he could go out hunting.

Twilightpelt thought he heard the wailing of at kit and poked his head out of the warriors den to see a tail disappear into the den he shared with Runepaw. The tom debated on going to see who it was but remembered that Runepaw was in there with Blue Moon and thought better of it.

Redfeather walked into the medicine den and placed Lionkit down gently. She looked around the den for Twilightpelt but didn’t see him. She wanted to her kit’s pain to stop but she wasn’t a medicine cat, so she looked for Runepaw.
Blue Moon (played by Actressblu)

The small kit woke up from a long sleep. She had heard another kit. A she-cat has entered the den but blue moon did not care. Then she noticed the cat that had attacked her. She did not take any offense from the fight when she saw her attacker sorting herbs nearby. She was no foe. Blue moon stood up asking,” where is that big Tom that helped me?”

Redfeather heard a voice and turned around to see a small kit standing on one of the nests. She tilted her head and asked,” Are you Blue Moon, little kit? Twilightpelt told me about you.” She tutbed back to Lionkit who was

(Sorry I accidentally sent that)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus