Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Zerenia (played by Dragloak)

“Thank you! Even though I wasn’t born here in Blossomclan, I’m glad I’m of some use.”
All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Twilightpelt gave his apprentice a small nudge. "Of course you're of use- every cat is. You're a necessary part of this Clan, Clanborn or not."

Runepaw smiled. It was an unusual sight, she was known for being serious and analytical.

Twilightpelt purred in joy at his apprentices smile and turned to make a last check at the herbs before walking of the den to get some fresh kill for the both of them.

Runepaw noticed a feather lying on the ground near the herbs, so she picked it up and put it in the den to spruce things up a bit.

Twilightpelt looked at the pile and took his time to choose, eventually picking up a vole and mouse and making his was back to the den he shared with Runepaw.

Runepaw waited patiently for Twilightpelt to return.

Twilightpelt pushed his way through the entrance and saw Runepaw waiting for him. He placed the vole in front of her before dropping the mouse a small ways away. "Enjoy. You've earned it."

“Thanks!” She mewed, starting to eat the vole.

Twilightpelt would nod and also start to eat the mouse.

After she finished eating, Runepaw decided to take the feather she found earlier to the nursery, thinking the kits would like a little decoration.

Twilightpelt took his time to finish the mouse and watched Runepaw leave with the feather she had found earlier. He shrugged and licked his jaw to get the last taste of mouse.

Runepaw greeted a queen outside the nursery, and headed inside. She placed the feather among the bedding, adjusting it to make sure it was visible, and headed back to the medicine den.

Twilightpelt went back to seeing how many herbs they still had left and perked his ears when he heard Runepaw return. "Did they like the feather?"

“Yes. I’m glad they did, when I was a kit I loved to collect them,” Runepaw replied.

"Did you now? Any hawk feathers you managed to collect?" Twilightpelt purred in amusement.

“There was one... that was when my brother was stalking a hawk, and I decided it was a smart idea to climb a tree to watch. The hawk went for me, I fell out to the tree, and it crashed into the tree.” She purred at the memory.

"Must have been scary!" Twilightpelt exclaimed as he turned to the younger she-cat, wondering how she had survived the fall.

“I think Skip was more scared than I was,” Runepaw replied. “The fall was quite frightening though.”

"Oh my." Twilightpelt gave her a small look of amusement before wondering about the rest of the clan and how they were doing...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats BlossomClan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus