Forums » Forum Games » Unpopular Opinions

I don't like bacon
xKeatonx wrote:
Birds are better than cats and dogs

Snakes are adorable, and spiders are not scary

Pancakes are better than waffles

Black is a color

But waffles are pancakes with abs?
Screw the gym and screw exercise, waffles try too hard. Pancakes are lazy, like me.
Pineapple on pizza is genuinely good, especially if it’s a spicy pizza.

No show has ever been good after it’s 5th season. It might have had good moments, but it’s not been good.
iamcrystalqueer wrote:
Pineapple on pizza is genuinely good

>.> >.> >.>
Nope
Dragon wrote:

>.> >.> >.>
Nope

(ง'̀-'́)ง
LonleyPoet

Will throw my hat in the ring, even though some might not relate to it.
Oh well.

Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X are fantastic games, even though most people dislike X. But I love it, it's simply amazing!
And of course the first one needs a goddamn HD-Remake!

Nowadays too much Pokemon got a Mega-Evolution, especially some that (from my point of view) don't deserve it, f.e. Rayquaza (even if it was story wise clever), Mewtu or Garchomp and Salamance.
iamcrystalqueer wrote:
Pineapple on pizza is genuinely good, especially if it’s a spicy pizza.

Can't say it for a spicy one, but it's delicious anyway!

Don't forget:
Don't get triggered and have a nice day ~
Also, men have no right to have an opinion of women’s makeup or grooming if he does nothing about his looks himself, or consider wearing deodorant grooming.

Related, most men look like thumbs and would just look eons better if they got a more flattering haircut or bothered with even a minimum of skincare. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Disney’s live action remake films are better than the originals.
Skrifa

I love the Sequels to Star Wars. Fight me. I love Rey, I love Poe, I love Finn...they are my children and I will defend them with everything I have!

I also hate the TV series adaptation of Shannara. The casting was perfect. Everything else......no. Just no.
Hollyfrost

I believe that Super Paper Mario is amazing.
I think people who play a lot of mobile games only are still as legitimately gamers as those who focus on console or PC games.
I... Don't see the appeal of pure dominant or pure submissive characters. I'm just not interested in the concept and it feels too confining to stick to one role. (Though I do commend those who play these roles in a dynamic way. It's still not my cup of tea, though.)

I want to see more switch characters overall. I never see enough of those anymore. ;w;
Anchovies are the best pizza topping and original characters with stolen artwork aren't original characters.
Mushrooms are the most delicious thing as far as vegetables go, and top ramen is good when you add stuff to it.
Auberon Moderator

Piers Anthony is a great author.
Undertale is a legitimately good game. It's the fandom that's bad. The same goes for Homestuck being a good webcomic.
Auberon wrote:
Piers Anthony is a great author.
Yiss. Even if I can only handle one, maybe two Xanth novels at a time. XD

I think it's okay to like things you know very little about - for example, enjoying fan songs for games you've never played or even watched.
The TV series Friends is really boring
It's been awhile since anyone posted here and I'm... In a mood.

The meaning of life and many other philosophical questions are not as deep as they appear to be, and are largely unimportant/contribute nothing to our day to day lives.

Cake and chocolate really aren't anything special. In fact, sweets as a whole are overrated.

People should stop breeding dogs like pugs, bulldogs, and other dog breeds that are well known for having serious health issues as a result of their mutations.

Animation is always a better medium than live-action.

Most classic movies are supremely boring.

Most classic/old rock and metal songs are also quite boring. Fight me.

Accents and deep voices don't sound sexy to me. Also, irish, scottish, and australian accents are superior.

Characters like Hades and Snape are manipulative, predatory, and all around terrible people.

People should stop having babies.

Biological/blood relationships are nothing special.

Singers as a whole are overrated.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Unpopular Opinions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus