Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Unpopular Opinions

Carbonated drinks sucks.

I don't like Cola.

I don't like alcohol.

I don't like Coffee.
I don't find baby animals particularly cute for some reason.
DarkonDreams wrote:
Glock is not the end-all-be-all of firearms. Neither is the Colt 1911.
FITE ME
Though I'm a 1911 enthusiast. For real though, what's your preference?

99% of babies are atrocious.
I can't stand children below the age of 13.
Most anime is garbage.
Logan was beautiful but not as good as it was made out to be
Fortnite is the dumbest game ever.

Fight me.
tbone Topic Starter

Cinders wrote:
The word "moist" isn't really cringe-worthy
Katia wrote:
Carbonated drinks sucks.

Same tbh
I hate most TV shows nowadays, and think shows like True Blood and Game of Thrones have way too much hype around them.

I'm not a fan of general medieval or medieval fantasy anything outside of the fashion and some of its architecture, especially if it's low fantasy or historical. I don't see what the general appeal is. (Don't get me wrong though: I still have a need to play Dungeons and Dragons, just give me a moment to get used to the genre setup. D&D is basically the only exception to this little gripe of mine.)

I'm not a fan of The Elder Scrolls or Skyrim either. Sorry not sorry.
I think people give Iseki (Anime genre) too much hate and base their opinions on one bad show they’ve seen.
Maiden_Alice

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is overrated
haunt

the beatles is the most overrated band of all time and i don’t like any of their music

diet coke is the best coke

there’s one anime i like and i’ve thought about checking out one other, but i just don’t...get the hype...? i really feel like i’m missing something but

i write sins is patd’s worst song

i believe in ghosts but i’m not scared of them at all

i don’t like dogs

ice cream’s good but i don’t get how people can just sit and shovel it into their mouths. after a few bites i’m done.
Ben Moderator

Quentin Tarintino used up all his talent and became a trash film-maker around the time of Kill Bill 1.

Also Kill Bill sucks.
Cass Moderator

Marvel is the absolute worst franchise I've ever read or seen.

Cass didn't read the instructions and wrote an opinion she doesn't actually have.

I don't like when people talk about themselves in the third person. There. :D
IDA (played anonymously)

Game of Thrones is as groundbreaking as covering a *cuddly* weasel in *censored* and calling it art.
Sephiroth is a better villain than Kefka.

There, I said it.
GTA really isn't that fun.
Anime is bad, and should be banned in all countries.
Hershey's chocolate is lame and Nesquik tastes weird. Best chocolate milk mix was Great Value brand from Walmart but I guess it stopped existing. Second best was Western Family brand but good freaking luck finding it.

No, seriously, I will give you money if you can send me some.
Final Fantasy VII doesn't need a god damn remake.
KatayokuNoTenshiVII wrote:
Final Fantasy VII doesn't need a god damn remake.

I actually agree with that xD
KatayokuNoTenshiVII wrote:
Fortnite is the dumbest game ever.

Fight me.
ah, it seems humanity is not quite doomed. i'll still keep to the seal world though, just in case.

coke is bad, pepsi is bad, i dislike the taste of truffles, if i don't like something a game has done with their franchise i wait for the next game to come out rather than being rude, humans are not the smartest animal and you would still be pushing it if you said top 10, i don't love or hate marmite, and Silvally and the ultra beasts are legendary in my eyes. ..also what Katayoku said.
Africa by Toto is highly overrated.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Unpopular Opinions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus