Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Unpopular Opinions

I love Game of Thrones, but every show now trying to kill off their main characters isn't the same. It doesn't help the plot, Walking Dead/FTWD, stop it.

Bowsette was funny at first, but now it's just obnoxious. Quit flooding Imgur with these constant pics of 'her'. Let that die already.
I actually do like trashy romance novels...
Rogue-Scribe

I love the Sequels to Star Wars. Fight me. I love Rey, I love Poe, I love Finn...they are my children and I will defend them with everything I have![/quote]
I agree! I even liked the Hans Solo movie.
Skrifa wrote:
I also hate the TV series adaptation of Shannara. The casting was perfect. Everything else......no. Just no.
I hate it what that happens. It is why I am reluctantly hopeful they get this new Middle Earth TV series right in both accounts, analso the Wheel of Time and Black Company TV shows should they make it to development.
Selkieborn wrote:

Preach!
Hades_

Dndmama wrote:
Selkieborn wrote:

Preach!

I have a collection of one trashy romance novel series and I love it. I still plan on buying more to complete it.
Gena Showalter and her lords of the underworld are my jam.
PrettySir wrote:
Dndmama wrote:
Selkieborn wrote:

Preach!

I have a collection of one trashy romance novel series and I love it. I still plan on buying more to complete it.
Gena Showalter and her lords of the underworld are my jam.

I'll have to look those up! My fave is the Crossfire series by Sylvia Day.
Hades_

To properly reply to this thread and get it back on track;

My unpopular opinion: I LOVE candy corn. I don't understand why people think it's disgusting. If you don't WANT IT then throw it at me because I will eat it, delightedly, by the truck load. Please, stop this unnecessary hate toward candy corn. It's sugary goodness and it doesn't have any resembling taste of any kind of corn. It's a name because of the shape and colour.

I actually still like Nickelback's music. I wasn't able to understand why anyone thought they were garbage. I think it became just a bandwagon that everyone and their brother got onto when it came to hating them. They have some seriously iconic and incredible songs. Yes, they're a cringy pop-rock band, but who wasn't in the 90s and early 2000s?!

Silly putty was not and never has been silly or awesome. It was stiff and poorly made slime. Sure, it was an interesting texture and textile fidgeting tool, but it was not that great.
Game of Thrones is overrated.

Alex Strangelove is bi. I will never forgive Netflix for betraying me. They know what they did.

Kala/Rajan/Wolfgang belong together, and there's nothing 'sloppy' about resolving a love triangle by putting them all together.

Pineapple on pizza is good.

Nickelback is bae.

The Illuminati doesn't exist. *or does it.*
Coldplay is pretty awesome.

Made for TV Scyfy network movies are the BEST.(Lavalantula series with Steve Guttenberg okay?)

I think there's a lot of pineapple on pizza is awesome people in here. You are all my fam now. Ham and Pineapple from Little Caesar's. <3 <3
Gab

Dunno if I said this before, but country music is great, I don't care what other people say!
I love reading romance novels !!! -leaves in shame-
I am in a ranting mood so...

Writing blood and gore is a pretty good way to relieve my stress (for me)-and no, that does not turn me into a murderer in any way and no, just because I like writing blood and gore doesn’t mean that I am a sadist that derives pleasure from torturing human beings and would eventually become a bloodthirsty murderer or start a cult of murderers promoting world domination.

I don’t care, not a single bit, as to what you think or your opinion on blood and gore. I enjoy writing it, I enjoy reading it so mind your own business and leave me alone and I will do the same to you =_=

Humankind is so overpopulated and their spawn are frankly no better than even the most savage animals in some occassions so really, there should be a quota on how much babies a couple should pop out and there really should be a regulated way of testing if someone is even qualified to become a parent.

Some people, really need to be sterilized.

Judging someone else based on your belief and that is awfully arrogant, self-centered and narrow minded; the world doesn’t revolve around you and your religion isn’t the ultimate truth. Everyone is free to follow what they believe in as long as they don’t harm anyone so sthap it

I don’t believe in any religion- but I also believe in all of them. I think there is a certain truth in all of them but I also believe in questioning it and challenging what is taught to us. So, that auntie next door, just stop staring at me in such disappointment when I don’t stop and pray at the temple when I pass by.

Buddhism isn’t a religion, it is a teaching.

And something lighter.

Pineapples on pizza is the best thing in existence along with salmon on pizza.
Birdy99 wrote:
Writing blood and gore is a pretty good way to relieve my stress (for me)-and no, that does not turn me into a murderer in any way and no, just because I like writing blood and gore doesn’t mean that I am a sadist that derives pleasure from torturing human beings and would eventually become a bloodthirsty murderer or start a cult of murderers promoting world domination.

I don’t care, not a single bit, as to what you think or your opinion on blood and gore. I enjoy writing it, I enjoy reading it so mind your own business and leave me alone and I will do the same to you =_=

Some people, really need to be sterilized.

I feel like you and I would get along just fine...

Ahem!

Nummer Eins! I don't believe a character is "edgy" just because they have a sad backstory or act like an angsty teenager. There's a reason characters have those stories, or act the way they do. A character is only "edgy" if and only if their writers say they're edgy, or are purposefully made that way.

Nummer Zwei! God does not exist (coming from an atheist), however, I believe it's not right to detest those who do believe, as some people may do and do, anyway.

Nummer Drei! Just because my character is in a relationship with yours, doesn't mean they're yours. Other people want my characters too (or so I'd like to think), so you can't be greedy.

Nummer Vier! Lastly...I believe it's okay to make your characters however the bloody hell you want to make them! Don't conform to the demands of society!

And that's all, after a break from this thread.
I can't stand the idea of pregnancy, roleplay or otherwise. It doesn't mean I'm useless for not wanting to bring a child into this world or roleplay something like that out with my characters. It just means I don't want to overpopulate it any further with my ungodly demon spawn or give my characters something unnecessary for their overall story. I'm not ready for children and I never will be.

Also, adoption is a thing, you know. I think that's sorely overlooked in roleplay and real life. I just... Don't understand the appeal, that's all. I don't want to suffer nine months just to have little mini-me's running around, nor do I want to roleplay that out. You can still have an amazing romance roleplay without Babies Ever After. Thank you, have a nice day~ //shot
I am of the apparently unpopular opinion that if people are not happy doing what they are doing, they should do something else, even if they can make more money doing the thing they are miserable doing.

I am of the unpopular opinion that people should try to say something nice about the world around them at least every other sentence...such as "wow, the temperature is nice today," or "look, there's a full moon, isn't that pretty," or "thank you for driving" or "I'm glad we found this show on Netflix," or "I'm looking forward to that movie," or "I like you," instead of pointing out every flaw they see in the world and the people around them. Ok maybe that's a normal opinion but if you watch the news, you would not know it.
Werren

The Star Wars Prequels are just as good as the original and The Last Jedi is currently the most over-hated in the series.

All love triangles should be resolved by just having those involved engaged in polygamy.

Game of Thrones is overrated, grimdark does not work well outside of horror and it's called the law of diminishing returns, Martin! (Exaggerated proclamations added for hopefully humorous effect.)

Historical Accuracy is not an excuse to mistreat your female fantasy characters. If you've got magic and dark lords wandering around, making the setting medieval does not let you get away with that.

Gary/Mary Sue is not a legitimate criticism, just explain why the character is badly written

A game being so hard it takes five deaths just to get through the first boss and makes me so paranoid about opening treasure chests I destroy all potential loot does not make it the best thing to ever exist, it makes it the most frustrating experience I've ever had just to prove a point to a friend. Also, staying at a distance and using magic on the enemy is a legitimate strategy.
Werren wrote:
All love triangles should be resolved by just having those involved engaged in polygamy.

Gary/Mary Sue is not a legitimate criticism, just explain why the character is badly written

This. Especially the first one. I get tired of the whole "choose one or the other" situation. Why can't both be an option? Is that really so hard? I'd love to see more polyamorous relationships in general, to be honest.
I'm not a fan of MXM or FXF. Nothing against those pairings, but they just don't interest me. Especially the former since I don't rp male characters due to a complete lack of interest in doing so.

I don't like harem anime/mangas, there was one I liked, but that was in spite of the harem, not because of it.

I generally don't care for next generation sequels as I tend to get too invested in the previous roster of characters. They normally just feel too weird to me.
Not really sure if this is truly unpopular due to taste or the lack of trying but BBQ sauce on pizza instead of regular ol' pizza sauce itself.

Also, yes pineapples on pizza. Also, roasted garlic dip for said pizza. That's right. I said it. Roasted garlic dip for a pizza with BBQ sauce and pineapples on it. It's delicious, I promise.
Fortnite is one of the most boring, bullshit games out there. Honesty don't see the big hype in it and when peopme stream it, I can't sit there and watch. Nothing truly fun about it

Hairless kittens are quite cute. *Shrug* Sue me.

RP's based off anime are boring. I have nothing against them, I just don't enjoy doing them!

One last thing. I can't stand memes or the damn "trends" going on these days. I don't know what it is, but whenever I see people doing the stupid dances or the dumb ass Kiki dance, I want to punch them. They are not funny or cute.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Unpopular Opinions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus