Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Unpopular Opinions

Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is the best movie in the series. The first was good, the second was okay, and let us not speak about what happened after the third.

Also, pure dark chocolate - 70% cocoa and up - is the best chocolate.
haunt

it's pop, not soda
Muscle cars are overrated. And generally boring-looking.
These are all Harry Potter related;

Sirius wasn’t Harry’s only family

Snape is an abusive and creepy *beep* and Dumbledore was crazy for letting him teach at Hogwarts

Hermione was a way better friend to Harry than Ron ever was
Harry Potter is dull and overrated

Children and pregnancy aren't a miracle - even bacterias can do that

You're not special or smart, you're as average as the next guy. No, listening to Bring Me The Horizon doesn't count
Friendship is not power. Friendship is not magic either. Friendship is annoying and not particularly special.
CapnBekah_TightPants wrote:
I hate kids' shows. And I'm stuck watching them for like 12 hours a day when my own three kids can't go outside and play because it's too hot or raining... Save me

Preach, sister. Preach.
Swearing is acceptable.

Little kids are intolerable asshats.

The meaning of life is just to die, if you think about it.
My Space wasn't that cringey.
This generation is completely screwed, and so were the ones before it.
BTS isn't that great.
Tattoos are not unprofessional.
LoZ Skyward Sword was great, and the motion controls weren't that bad.
Majoras Mask was better than OoT
Straight away smut in RP is okay as long as both parties agree.

You cannot assume a characteris "edgy" based on their story. People have their reasons, heh.
Final Fantasy? (bleeping) waste of time!
Disney? That can stick it where the sun don't shine.
Kingdom Hearts? ...Makes me wanna puke.

Yet, I can fully get along with those who don't agree because opinions matter.
i actually don’t think rap music is all that good...
Blazblue isn't spiritual successor of Guilty Gear. It's just a bootleg, quick money grab.

Persona 5 is nothing more, but a lame teen fantasy where they can have some power over adults. *Beep* Morgana.

Pokemon aren't your friends they are slave that fight for you. Each time you use same pokemon it's actually it's digital clone not a real thing.
Kingdom Hearts shouldn't exist.

Sony has failed you, Anakin. Sony has failed you.

NieR: Automata feels like a chore.

Majora's Mask, while fun, is freaking ridiculously difficult.
Nobody really likes Kpop they just look at cute girls/boys that sing.
RimCaster

*Sigh* Dragon's are alive dinosaurs, which became lizards, etc. While I like Dragon's.
It's not enough for me to love them.

Oh and I watch occasionally anime, while I like some of them It's not enough to change into obsession, so I'm something along casual watcher who would watch 5 shows or more.

Also Netflix doesn't speak to me in volumes while it's cool platform, I may not necessarily like shows, though good job for people who made it as a successful movie platform.

Also Goku is not just stupid and selfish( while it could be used as summary of what his flaws are) to say simply his flaws are many shades of gray, and I'm greatful for it.
I think he wasn't the super hero like Superman from begging.(looking at you DBZ dub fans)
He's his own character, the flaws he has make him better character, because who would want Asian superman 2.0,
Besides he was like that from begging, thoose who don't believe read manga.
haunt

i really don’t understand the appeal of marvel. or anything superhero related at all, for the matter. or star wars.
Cass Moderator

Hi guys,

Noticing some opinions that are generalizing groups of people in a discriminatory way and highlighting some controversial topics. Strong language and insults are not welcome here. This forum *game* is for subtle and innocent topics as outlined by the topic forum post. Not to bash people like a roast. Not to insult and not to rant. If I see anymore comments that borderline on generalising groups (I.e classism, racism, sexism, ageism, abortion, politics, 'hating' on classifications of people used as identifiers/personality, religion, 'overly' hating on something severely that could offend someone else, etc) then I am locking this thread and action may be taken against your account. :) I don’t want to have to do that!

If you’re unsure, err on the side of caution and don’t post something that’s not appropriate.

Thank you~ ❤️
She's right, it's been getting increasingly more passive aggressive . . .
If a movie is "critically acclaimed" now-a-days, it probably has a unhappy ending and is a big, boring downer.

Star Trek is better than Star Wars

Modern society unnecessarily delays adulthood

Schrodinger's cat is either alive or dead, not both

Cats are better than dogs

Ross and Rachel were on a break

The sitcom Friends was super great and not annoying at all

Particles are real and cannot be in two places at once, despite what the Copenhagen interpretation says, because, pilot wave theory

((Just kidding about that last one, I don't know what that means either))

((I have a lot of unpopular opinions. Hmm!))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Unpopular Opinions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus