Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Unpopular Opinions

Kamizombie wrote:
Africa by Toto is highly overrated.

And now, you officially carried it too far, Buddy.
Queen_Knight wrote:
Anime is bad, and should be banned in all countries.
We went past far when you said this. Back to the game.
White chocolate is the best chocolate.
Maiden_Alice

Zelda OoT is not the best game of all time. Yes it's good. Yes it set the standard for a lot of 3d games. But there have been many games that came after it that have improved the 3d adventure game genre. It was good for its time but not the best ever.
The villains are the most interesting aspect of any story. Heroes are dime a dozen.
Diet soda is horrible.
Miss wrote:
The villains are the most interesting aspect of any story. Heroes are dime a dozen.

A villain is a key in heroes existence. If there were no villain there would be no heroes.

Despacito is best song ever made.
RimCaster

Queen_Knight wrote:
I don't know if I see right or I'm still dreaming, but sure whatever you like just don't try to force it over myself and I will be cool with you.
RimCaster wrote:
Queen_Knight wrote:
I don't know if I see right or I'm still dreaming, but sure whatever you like just don't try to force it over myself and I will be cool with you.

Oh don't get me wrong i hate that song. I mostly listen to instrumental, classic rock/metal. I decided to throw it there because its Unpopular Opinions and see what happens.
RimCaster

Well, I don't know if it's unpopular opinion or not, Warframe is better than game's who have AAA title's under their belts,with what 200-300 person crew?(I'm not sure how big is DE, but should be around it)
Square Enix is selfish.

Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII is still not available to the rest of the world, and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII PLUS Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII are ONLY on PSP and PS2.

Those games need a rerelease/remastered edition more than Final Fantasy VII does.

((Edit: I’ve written an entire post about this! Check it out, if you’d like! Why Final Fantasy VII Doesn’t Need a Remake))
I don't see why people are so cringed out about the dab. If anything, the Robot is the more cringeworthy dance.
Antiheroes are usually crap characters, and villains are just as dime-a-dozen as heroes.
Modern country music isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

Metallica is just as great now as they were back in their Cliff Burton days.
GIF = ghif
I'm a massive fan of the franchise, so this is coming out of a place of love and respect. Please don't misunderstand, but...

Final Fantasy is way too overhyped, especially the 3D titles. I love the franchise and all that it entails, and all the games are great in their own way, but it's the truth. If anything, I'd love to see more of their earlier and lesser mentioned titles like I-III, V, and IX.

Don't kill me, please.
Let’s be clear. AK47 rifles are overrated, possibly due to the fact that they “do not jam” and “do not need cleaning”. This is false. Any firearm can jam, misfire, etc. In fact, you are supposed to clean an AK47 after so many rounds.

But I suppose that opinion isn’t one everyone’s gonna agree with.
I hate kids' shows. And I'm stuck watching them for like 12 hours a day when my own three kids can't go outside and play because it's too hot or raining... Save me
Leela

I watched the movies and read the entire hunger game trilogy, I think it’s really overrated. The first two books were average and the last book seemed like a hasty attempt to continue the franchise. (If you like it, that’s fine, to each their own.)

(I loveeeee the giver, the book of course. So underrated really.)
Marshmallows are better raw.

FITE ME

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Unpopular Opinions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus