I dont like the hunger games.

Books or movies.
Hikari_Yagaza wrote:
Ahem

I dont like the hunger games.

Books or movies.

*Jaw drops*

Lol
Aliens in movies and tv that look almost exactly like humans drive me up the wall. Atleast slap some tentacles on their head or something.

Nekos are boring and nothing too special.

I think children are coddled too much

Edit: Just remembered this. Reality shows suck more than a black hole. Half the time the people in the shows are morons and jerks.
0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:
Aliens in movies and tv that look almost exactly like humans drive me up the wall. Atleast slap some tentacles on their head or something.

Nekos are boring and nothing too special.

I think children are coddled too much

Edit: Just remembered this. Reality shows suck more than a black hole. Half the time the people in the shows are morons and jerks.

Aliens in movies resemble humans because of scientist in the past being idiots. Yes you heard me IDIOTS, they believed that humans are only intelligent creatures on the planet. So when alien concept was introduced they decided that aliens should look human like.
RimCaster

Well there's Lovecraft , He make's really scary creature's.
Can we just let Star Trek and Star Wars die before they become as impossible to like for anyone, just like the Simpsons?
Melancholy immortality can still be interesting, but I'm tired of the characters that usually get it? Like, it's usually the apathetic, amoral jerks and it comes off as really one-dimensional when it doesn't have to be.

Edit: amoral jerks aren't always one-dimensional, I just personally have trouble empathising with their problems, so I don’t particularly like them.
My OCs are silly fools.

I'm an idiot sometimes, so, yeah.

Names are for friends.

Thunder is obnoxiously loud.

Guns are overused... (Like, seriously.)

Swords are also overused...

I'm not funny.

Sephiroth is better than Kefka and Kuja.

Final Fantasy XIII is way too difficult.

Final Fantasy XIV would be better with no subscription...

Final Fantasy XV has a bad fan-base (or at least with a few Noctis RPers I've seen that AREN'T on this site), and frankly, is overhyped.

The Last Jedi was a great movie.
I don't care for most popular media. I don't like to rush, so I watch one episode and see if it is worth my time.

Fandom is always terrible.

You're not cool for hating on things teenagers and kids like.

Sex scenes are not necessary for storytelling! Just skip it or say that the lovers/married couple/whatever did it.

Alcohol is gross.

Strong scented perfume is the worst. Especially if I can taste it!
Sephiroth is overrated. FFVII as a whole is overrated. It's not bad by any means, just overrated.
Novalyyn wrote:
Sephiroth is overrated. FFVII as a whole is overrated. It's not bad by any means, just overrated.

While I loved the game itself, I am going to agree on the Sephiroth angle. It wasn't that his character or his concept was bad for me, far from it. I was extremely disappointed that the boss fight was so easy. I don't say that bragging if others struggled with it. I was able to beat him without too much difficulty on a play through with my character levels in the mid 60's and no Knights of the Round.

They really needed to make him stronger/more challenging. I fear Tonberry's more than the big bad guy.
Xenoworlds_BEYOND wrote:
Can we just let Star Trek and Star Wars die before they become as impossible to like for anyone, just like the Simpsons?

I went on a rant. So, to save you time, I will say up here...I get your point, and I wish they would do it either: 1. Right or 2. Not at all

FYI: Seth MacFarlane's the Orville is good if you're a Star Trek fan and are feigning for that noble, episodic feel that Star Trek used to have.
Star Trek rant:

I agree that the things the current owners of the franchises are doing with them are often sub-par. Very, very sub-par. But I think the problem is that what they're doing is not keeping with the spirit of those franchises. There's a reason they were successful in the first place, and the basic concepts that made them successful are timeless. But what happened was, studios...or whoever is in control of which movies get written and made...decided to buy the name and the characters and use them without keeping the core and the spirit of them...the big ideas that made them great. They took out the big ideas and replaced them with scarier-looking villians, bigger special effects, more action scenes, and fewer thought-provoking ideas, and epic themes/appeals to the higher parts of us, and then they made movies and episodes that they call "Star Trek," or "Star Wars," but that really are NOT "Star Trek" or "Star Wars." Not to us.

I can really only speak for Star Trek. But I imagine it's the same story with Star Wars, no?

I would like to say that some of the JJ Abrams Star Trek movies are pretty good. Well, the first one. Everything after Star Trek: The Next Generation, to me, was hit or miss. The true spirit of Star Trek is exploration. And optimism about human nature (our ability to solve problems and overcome evil). Gene Roddenberry, the creator of Star Trek was a cop who saw the worst of humanity at times, and he was trying to write an optimistic vision of humanity's future at a time when people thought life on Earth would end in nuclear war with Russia. So Roddenberry out a Russian on the bridge of the Enterprise (Chekov), and a Japanese helmsman (a nod to the fact that we had overcome the animosity of WWII), and Uhura, an officer, a Lietenant, on the bridge with the men, and Earth united on a peaceful mission of exploration with no poverty. It was revolutionary. As cheesy as Captain Kirk was, with his dramatic pauses, and Spock, with his green blood...It. Was. Revolutionary. Everyone working together. No poverty, no war. Loyalty, service, sacrifice, courage. If they would make a Star Trek movie like that again, it would be every bit as good as it was when Gene Roddenberry's inspired vision first ignited the imagination and faith of an entire generation on the small screen. <3

I <3 Star Trek.
Generation V was the best generation of Pokémon so far. Great Pokémon, great soundtrack, a fun region, awesome, and an awesome villainous team.
There are WAY more World War II games than there needs to actually be! We need more World War I! Name five games for console and PC (that you must pay for) about World War I, I challenge you!
Risque content is over-abundant and unnecessary.
Pretty much everything on youtube other than music/movie clips/interviews melts my brain.

Lindsey Stirling and the Amazing World of Gumball annoy me to no end and also melt my brain.

Social media is a giant waste of time (except for coordinating events/reuniting with old friends).

I don’t mind RPing with someone under the age of 18 as long as they’re mature.
I don't like Final Fantasy and Hunger Games is just a bad copy of Battle Royale.
Birds are better than cats and dogs

Snakes are adorable, and spiders are not scary

Pancakes are better than waffles

Black is a color
DC makes better shows then movies, and my favorite is super girl.
Romance isn't the only Endgame, and interesting and complex friendships get sorely overlooked in rps.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Unpopular Opinions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus