Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

"A most respectable man of knowledge, who looks to be a scholar or cleric of sorts. All the better that he is an Imperial citizen, serving the just cause. I must assume that owing to his duties he is taciturn and studious, certainly, one who prefers the silence of sanctum halls rather than the company of plebians. His ventures and motives, seem to merit admiration and from a quick glance, there is a certain nobility, not of the sort afforded by wealth either but an amalgam of faith, wisdom, and purity hence, there is a gravitas in his aura which I imagine should lead the peasantry to sanctify his presence and those whom meet his acquaintance to give unto him due respect and honor"
“Seems to have a noble position in the world, also seems like the kind who would be a nice drinking partner, not too rowdy but up for pleasant conversation.”
"This daughter of Illyria is a thoroughly intriguing woman embodying all the more pleasant traits possessed by both humans and elves or fae as they are called by others. Enchanting in her semblance and having a presence that draws both curiosity and caution, I've lived long enough to tell a good warrior from a novice, and as such, she is practically kindred, I do believe I would find her company most amicable and her tales interesting, how could I say no to Illyrian wine ?"
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" To be honest here you kinda seems like a character from a fantasy book/movie/show. You seem pretty strong including your personality. "
Moonwisp (played by PKNerdChimera)

"Hmmm, seems like ya got a few stories up your sleeve, care to talk about 'em at some point? Usually goth types do, though also points for the commitment to it. 'Course, if you're up for it, who knows." She shrugged nonchalantly.
Xaku (played by Shadeslayer45)

"we are confused you are a confusing creature you must not be a fammilar of this species it matters not. we envy you for having friends"
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

Kiran squints and tilts his head, trying to work out what he is looking at "I...um...I have no idea where to even start with you...Not in a mean way, just..I've never seen anything like you before.."
“After seeing you…well…I kinda have no clue what I’m supposed to see. Nothing personal, ok?”
“And I, based on the little info we have, am a bit underwhelmed. You ain’t even half the stuff we thought you’d be. God, how can ye even go around like that anyway? The battlefield has no room for you idol-looking people, just people in uniforms, carrying guns, dying’ and coming back screwed up so people like you can live comfortably.”
Chris Silas (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Another dead lady sergeant. They always seem to buy it.”
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

You seem very bold and very serious. I think you might get along with my dad to be honest "
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"I guess you're a good kid, to give two shits about your dad when he gets beat the hell up. Know many who wouldn't."

A slight pause hung in the air.

"Wait, I shouldn't be swearing in front of kids."
Dael (played by Quillweave)

"What unusual eyes. He certainly looks ready for anything that may come, but with a degree of comportment, if I'm right. Rather - er, well, I suppose he is - not that I make a point of observing such things, but he is what some might observe as 'handsome." Dael has turned a rather spectacular shade of pink.
Ruin (played anonymously)

"We all have our masks we like to hide behind whether it's to preserve our segregation from society or to deceive with injurious intent. However, you are not of the latter. I admire those who seek knowledge, the truth of past events, and to pen them, preserving them further for those decedents that also seek truths and lies. Knowledge of the Arcane is one such matter that should be well recorded, yet safeguarded."
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

To be honest you seem really mysterious, but I have a feeling that you are evil. So I might have to warn Carl about you just to be safe.
River Moore (played by Zoe_Ana)

He dips his head in greeting, staring at the woman who'd spoken. "You seem smart. A possible troubled past, but you seem to have overcome your struggles to the best of your abilities. The memories might haunt you still, but that's nothing you can't handle." He smiles slightly before turning his silver gaze to the ground.
Light (played anonymously)

"What a curious soul you are. You remind me of the saying 'The road to perfection is full of pain, for we are both the chisel and the stone'. I sense within you great pain indeed, but you have clearly used it to become stronger."

The small gnome gives somewhat of a sad smile. "If only all humans were as you."
"A curious, quaint, and enigmatic being, I do not think I have much else to offer other than they appear to be a gnome of some variety but with an aura that is distinctly unique and would merit further investigation to reveal their true nature otherwise I suppose one would be lead to believe they are your typical run of the mill gnomish adventurer."
April O Neil (played anonymously)

“You seem to like to talk a lot.”
"There's a rather humor-laden irony of that judgment coming from a news reporter, however my first thought was that you look beautiful"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus