Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"you seem like a strong person, who enjoys becoming stronger threw battle." She glaces at him.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

A pair of bright amber eyes bore into the girl from some dark corner.

“Let me guess…you’re sweet, modest, quiet, and there’s more to you than meets the eye.” One could practically hear the condescending sneer in the sound of her voice.

“You wouldn’t happen to be gullible too, would ya?”
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

The paladin almost instantly lost all of his collective marbles at the sight of the familiar's little tufted ears and dark, swishy tail, slit pupils like bright beacons in the dark.

"You're perfect! You're fantastic, amazing, superb, wonderful, and oh-so-frickin' adorable. Aren't you, little kitty kitty? Yes you are!"
Freddie Murdok (played anonymously)

"You seem like a very nice man. And clearly... you've got a compassionate heart. Overall, you seem an incredible person." Freddie smiled softly, tilting his head.
"You seem... adventurous, if I must say." Sentinel looked over the boy before him.
Mephet'ran (played by Cactus_Jones)

"Well, well what do we have here. Ah, it seems we have a fairy tale hero at hand here folks, for what has made him crawl out of his hole Justice I can say, but can anyone else." He said somewhat happily. "So what has my pal Zion been up to, still being a stickler for heroics your master seems he still is. You, however, are interesting, to say the least, but you are a bit boring at that sadly" He laughed slightly as his form suddenly enlarged to one of titanic size while still floating uninterestedly above ground. "But still everything is going just as planned. So keep in your lane godling and we may be... pals... probably." His voice somehow remaining at the same pitch and volume despite his massive increase in size.
Michelle Afton (played by Lyra736)

"Pfft- Gae boi" she chuckled and walked away
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

He gave her a weird look. "Did you just try to use gay as an insult?-" Not only did he not like that, but he felt as if something was off about her.
"Uhh, I'm leaving now."
Frowning they watched you leave, brow raised. "Well then, you aren't much of a conversationalist are you?" They asked, sitting down with their hands folded in their lap.
Six (played anonymously)

"You... are curious. Complex, yet simple in a way that would define you as easy to relate to from afar. However, getting close enough would lead to confusion and confliction."
Six frowned under the wolf skull, moon eyes blinking slowly.
Tubbo -Canon- (played anonymously)

Tubbo was confused at the being before him, but he wasn't scared. "What... Are you?" He questioned, ears wiggling once in a while.
End (played by ShadowFlame2022)

She looked at him, "Goat boy seems... interesting."
"hm, what an odd person"
Kit Badger (played by Folklore)

"This feels like a call to... the police... To a child protective service..."
"Ah, a wise young person. The first I've seen in a while, honestly."
Adam Stone (played by Fireblaze)

“You’re mysterious. I like you.”
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

"Another stray, huh? I know how that be, homie!"
Davis practically leaps from his seat, leaning forward, fists balled at his sides. He shakes one at the unruly urban gnome, who he has mistaken for a stray kid.

“No, no. NO. I’m not taking another one. Go somewhere else, kid! I hear the Scorpions like t’ adopt wayward souls like yerself. I, on the other hand, draw the line at one smartass rebellious teenager.”
Zotikos (played by Rot)

"You're quick to jump to conclusions... and very well fired up emotionally." Zotikos frowned, shaking his head. "Impulsive."
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

"UUGGH!! A bloody God o' Hedonism!? Well, don't that beat all?? Come down 'ere from yer heavenly throne so I can cave yer posh face in! Give ye a taste of wot mortals have to deal with on a regular basis ye blooming ninny!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus