Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Lex (played anonymously)

"I find your apparent love of violence to be off-putting... I hope I never cross you because I think the outcome might be kinda terrifying."
Lisa stares, looking for a moment like a deer caught in headlights, then a wave of relief washes over her face. Her shoulders slump, her ears relax, and a sad smile graces her lips.

"Thank God, you sound sane. Sorry, sorry- I'm used to being approached by uh, well, y-you know. I-i-it's just nice that something not inane, incoherent, or horrifying came out of your mouth."

Edit:

After another moment of startled silence, she slowly turns toward the mysterious figure down the line, who'd mercifully interrupted her nervous rambling. "Erm...yes, that. That's a good way to put it."
"A strong warrior, but with a peaceful outlook on life. The best character I've seen in a long time."
Sentinel wrote:
"A strong warrior, but with a peaceful outlook on life. The best character I've seen in a long time."

((CRAP, sorry! I think we posted roughly at the same time ^^'

If you don't mind me being a bit of a smart aleck, I've got something I'd like to edit into my post xD))
Sentinel wrote:

"Ominous, intelligent, and overall... interesting. I'd love to listen to every story you have to tell."
Calypso and Kairo (played by GingerHades)

"SHUT IT!" Kairo angrily looks down at the mid-section of his serpent-esque body. "Nobody cares about what you think, you filthy leech!"

The alien clears his throat. "As I was about to say... you look like the cold, quiet type. Which is good, because that's one of the few personalities that I don't find annoying. Good for you, I guess."

He shoots a quick glance at his mid-section again. "Yeah yeah, "This person would make a great host." Okay Calypso, we get it. NOW SHUT UP AND MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!"
Sascha (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"This guy's so full of rage... and something.. someone..? else, apparently? Seems concerning; anything to be done about that, man?"
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

Ranboo's ears went down and he took a few steps back. "You're... Uhh, certainly rather excited..." He said, expecting a loud noise of some sort.
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

"Interesting. You kinda remind me of Two-Face from the Batman comics, but you seem somewhat subdued, almost timid."
Sarissa (played anonymously)

“Congratulations on your pregnancy. I wish you a strong and happy offspring.”
"Ah, a fierce warrior!! Till Valhalla!!!"
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

Takes one look at the double-bladed scythe. "Seems strong. Square up."
"Man-Thing, you are nothing but a thrall-slave for the Night-Lord yes-yes. You metal-tin man will serve till your final-last breath."
Knox (played by Rot)

"Well.. Aren't you quite the beast.." Knox gazed at the male with a quiet sort of amusement. "Haughty and selfish, impulsive, yet determined and self-knowing. Overall, you're impressive, yet utterly worthless if one seeks loyalty or assistance." The god was harsh, but truthful.
Callisto Windspear (played anonymously)

“So very… dramatic.”
Wilhelm Weber (played by Cactus_Jones)

"It's been a while since I have last seen an elf... and their beauty is still stunning to see like yourself oh I mean tell me how goes your people!?" The traveler quickly changing the subject after realizing his choice of words.
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Extravagant, but that much is warranted by his well-deserved station. Gallant yet grandiose, though it's not exactly unearned. Deserves some form of respect."
Chris Portman (played by Alleluia)

Mysterious, creative, not to be messed with
Ghostbur (played anonymously)

The ghost tilted his head. "There's not much to say about you, except, maybe you should wear more blue."
Stephanie (played by Stephie)

Totally a ghost who ended up in jail some how but will likely return to the world of the living in the not too distant future!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus