Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Cassandra (played anonymously)

Cassandra pulled out her sword and pointed it at Enoki. "Hey, back off little sh** with that toothpick of a spear of yours." She spat. "I'm not scared of you." Cassandra glared. "Who the hell is this little guy?" She added, looking around for someone who might know.
Oakley (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"That 'little guy' is my dearest and most wonderful friend, the Great Powerful Giantslayer Enoki!" Oakley declared, clearly indignant as he hopped up and down before the oh-so-rude lady. "You, miss, are quite rude to speak to my friend like that! You hear me? You are RUDE!" He said this as if being called rude was the biggest insult anyone could ever receive... His smug expression quite clearly said 'gotcha!'
And so, it seemed, his only impression of Cassandra was that she was 'rude'.
The masked vigilante would have interjected with a 'draw weapons on people your own size', if Oakley hadn't beated her to it. Chuckling, she looked down at the doll-like creature, and an all-eyes smile lit up her gaze. She couldn't decide what was cuter, if the little wings reminescent of leaves, or the acorn that made up Oakley's face. "It would seem we agree on something, hm?"

Who knew what kind of critter this could be? Was he some sort of arboreal fairy folk, or he had been created? There were so many things she wanted to ask!

She knelt slowly, still keeping some distance to ensure he wouldn't be scared or think she wanted to attack. Propping herself on an elbow to be closer to his eye level, she continued to smile reassuringly with her eyes. "You remind me of a friend of mine... I wish they were here too, I bet they'd love to make new friends! What's your name? Are you a warrior among your kind?"
Amatariseu (played by GarnaalProductions)

"Hm, one of them vigilante types, aran' ye?" drawled the bulky King Wolf, looking the faux-muzzled and similarly white-hued woman in front of her up and down. Despite their staggering size difference, Ama wasn't ignorant to the dexterity that radiated off of that little thing. "Dan't exactly look much alike, but ye do remind of meself, back in the day. Ye know, when I had me bairns runnin' about too. Even if that wolfy face of yers doesn't seem too real, and 'em same zeal fer doin' the right things, just in our own, wicked sorta way." When the flow of society'd knocked her over, Amatariseu's first response had to be crawl backwards through it, against the grain. These days, she knew that true freedom was stepping out of that metaphorical stream altogether, and find one's own way. "No doubt ye'r on the right track, though, ha! That's why ramblin' 'bout other felks is all dandy fun, isn't it? Get to see all the juicy snippets of the work-in-progress that ye are. Aghta check back in twenty 'ar so years, who knows- maybe ye shed the mask, bulk up on muscle an' start ye own circus as well!" No amount of friendly intent could excuse the power with which Ama then reached out to slap Cris's back- a gesture that was undoubtedly meant as the most amicable move the King Wolf thought she could make, but to normal people, undoubtedly a bit too much. Well, what else was new?
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

Cruz's eyes a lit with amaze as he eyed the King Wolf's fur up and down. "That pelt of yours would be perfect for a nice, long fur cape." He said, beginning to circle her. "Lovely color, looks soft, pleasing to the eye." He continued. "With a cloak made from your fur like that, oh that would get anyone on the cover of a famous fashion magazine, I tell you." Cruz smirked, stopping circling Ama and backing away a few steps, crossing his arms.
Sierra (played by Claine)

Don't I know you? Weren't you a runway model - or in an advertising campaign? Hmm it's on the tip of my tongue but I'm sure I've seen you around. Nevertheless, I always appreciate a good sense of style.. although you're just a kid so I wonder if it's just your manager who has good taste.
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

Sierra wrote:
Computer Skills: Sierra is very skilled with computers and the internet. She is capable of building and maintaining hardware, utilising the dark web, keeping herself anonymous, and through social engineering, gaining access to other’s data.

"Awesome! I could use your talent here on my husband's computer and find out what he has been sharing about me. I've been getting some weird messages on my social media..."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I was kinda hoping she was a quiet neighbor, and I suppose I lucked out. She's great, but her husband is kind of a tool.......in a good way though"
L.E.N (played anonymously)

"Hm.. You seem.. Like you have.. A rough exterior.. But a big heart.." The android spoke between pauses, his movements semi-fluent, mimicking that of a humans.
Alexandrina Duarte (played anonymously)

“Apologies if this comes off any other way than I intend it to…what are you exactly?”
"You have really pretty hair, human" he said innocently
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

"Hm." Cruz stared for the longest time.
"You, wearing porcupine quill earrings would look great for a photoshoot. Your hair reminds me of one. Spiky, sticks up, pointy." Cruz explained.
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

He covered his mouth to hide laughter after going "pbfft". His eyes were tearing up from fighting laughter so hard. "Porcupine quill earrings?! Anyway, how would you like to be the one to design the navy's dress uniforms?"
Lady (played anonymously)

"You seem to be the immature type. Now as I could be quite wrong, it does come off that way." She muttered.
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"You LOOK like my first platoon leader's wife, and she was the type to demand that guards at the gate salute her even though she's a civilian, but I highly doubt you're that type"
Human OCs (played anonymously)

"Yikes. You seem pretty tough." Raymond inquired, scratching the back of his head. "Some kinda military person? Only those people use the word 'civilian.' Or so I hear. I'm six." He paused, before asking, "What does civilian mean?"
Buddy Rhodes (played by X2C)

"Well aren't you just the cutest little fellow. (messes up your hair)"
"Hmm, well either a calculated murder, or a weakling. Not really to sure. Their expression is a bit ... hard to read in that sense. But I wouldn't trust them with my cat that's for sure."
Voítheia (played anonymously)

Voitheia backed away, his voice cracking as he spoke; "You..don't look friendly. I don't trust you." He said, fright coating his words.
Could he be wrong? Maybe. But that was what the boy thought of Tyler.
"I shall keep my distance from you, boy. However, I will protect you as well as the other universes and their innocents"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus