Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

"Eyy, those beast ears? Nifty shit, guy, prime!" Sprite grinned, looking the otherwise frail-seeming cargo hauler up and down. "D'prolly joke 'round 'bout it bein' impressive that 'em winds haven't blown you outta y'vehicle yet, but scrap knows that it's usually 'em suckos on the smaller side that make for slappin' good drivers. Hadda girl like y' working at HQ too, real chill." Not exactly too involved in combat situations, though that usually made them refreshing to talk to, when she and the twins were fresh out of a nasty combat gig. "Y'swords pretty sick too. Think it can standa chance 'gainst 'tis puppy, tho'?" With a playful smirk, Sprite pulled her Precursor war axe from her belt, gently tossing it from hand to hand, before giving it an acrobatic swing. "Whaddaya say, Fuzz-Ear? Quick spar?" The more rough-housin' buddies, the better!
Connor Hunt (played by Samiakki)

"For your easy-going nature, you do seem considerably formidable," the to-be Guildmaster remarked. "I'm not the type who loves violence, even casually, but I can't deny the importance of keeping your model of self-defense in top shape. Especially when there could be supernatural entities anywhere. Or any malicious entity, for that matter."

Dipping his head, his eyes closed briefly as he gave a smile.

"I can respect someone like you. Finding strength in others, even if it seems unlikely. As an occasional axe-wielder myself, I'd love the opportunity to train against a strong opponent who takes the martial arts seriously. I will say, though. . ." He gestured with an open palm. "A double-sided axe? Looks ceremonial. Not sure if you want to be on the end of that as an opponent or as the wielder. Stop by the Exorcists' Guild armory sometime. I'll give you special clearance to look at what you'd like for a better weapon."
Jinxx (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Jinxx looks at Connor for a bit.
"Huh... So you're a hunter?"
Her attention is drawn to his bow and attire.
"Woah, sick bow! I dig the skull prints too!"
"You remind me of Miss Deutschland from the Iron Blood fleet."
Daniel McGrath (played by Malacath)

While at first glance, the kid seemed adorable enough to even get someone as stubborn as Daniel to give into, the assassin had his own strict policies to abide by.

"I'll put up with alot of things for my job. But no. Not kids." He huffed and didn't care how much he'd get paid to watch over her. "Best of luck to ya."
Marlowe (played by cri86titanium)

"Best of luck to ya. " Daniel's voice echoed, identical in tone and pitch, from somewhere behind his back.

A lanky parrot in biker gear had approached and, pulling back his helmet, he regarded the man before him. His ice blue eyes had a curious expression. He was studying Daniel, as if he was a puzzle that the bird was trying to decipher. At length, he ruffled his feathers and smiled a lopsided grin.

"Something about you reminds me of the foxes in our old pack", he said. "In the color of your fu-- hair, but also a certain something about your expression." A predator of some kind - though he didnot say italoud, Marlowe was fairly certain of his assumption. Back in the labs, he had been sent to fight against predator species way too often to not recognize a certain something about them that instinctively set his reflexes on high alert. Maybe that had something to do with being a non-carnivore bird himself...

Still, nothing in Daniel's tone or stance seemed to indicate that he was hunting. So Marlowe's hackles weren't really up as he regarded him with curiosity but not outright fear... despite being also ready to hop on his bike and hit the road had the necessity presented itself.
"Whoaa.. I've never seen someone as colorey like you before!" Zero gasped, positively in awe at the violently colorful guy in front of him. "Oh, and your helmet is really cool and stuff, too! Do you have a hoverbike? I'm defo gonna ride of those one day when I can!" Once he got enough money together to afford sight-adjusting goggles and a super-sick bike of his own - including a matching helmet -, he'd rock the world with his coolness. Until then, though, Marlowe would have to carry that heavy duty on his own. "I don't think I've ever seen that sorta fur before on a humanoid, either! Are you as fluffy as you look? 'Cause you do! Just in a different way to Flare and Burt and stuff. Cool!" Clearly, Randle'd gotten forgetful and purchased the caffeinated version of their ship-kept soda.. either that, or Zero was just really excited to meet someone that actually brightened up what little solid eyesight he had. There were so many cool things about this guy- and he was gonna tell all his friends all about it. "Oh and by the way, you could chill with my friends if you want someday! There's plenty of furpeople there you might like. And if I train a little, I could help you fly! If you can't already do that and stuff, I guess." Bringing strangers to the Rustbuck was an awful idea and something Zero'd never dream of doing, however, this colorful fella was giving off a magickal gleam very similar to Sprite's big - or actually, not so much - wolverine buddy, so hopefully he was a good guy too.
Lexi (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Lexi takes a moment to observe the child before her, shielding her eyes from the bright mass that the boy had summoned.
"So, you're a magic wielder... Cool!" She laughs awkwardly. "It's awfully bright.."
Akari: "She's bright.. You remind me of my sister."

Eden: Eden was writing quickly before holding up a card that read '..So cute. You seem like a girl that should not be around here, allow me to guide you away. Avoid listening to a minty haired boy if we bump into him, he's a little.. troubled.'

London: London scoffed, "I can already tell you are above and beyond annoying. Get out or go away, I don't care, just don't bother me."

Paris: "Hm.. Your sense in fashion is questionable, but you appear to be in the wrong generation. Your style is cute to an extent, but oh.. Definitely not my cup of tea. You seem like a do what you want kind of person."

Kit: Kit groaned, "Ew. Just ew. Go away, freak! You look like the type of person who wants to play Barbies."

Harley: "Well, aren't you a bright one? You clearly took a wrong turn somewhere. I'd recommend you leave and pretend like you didn't see anything. There's no use for you here, sorry. Avoid interacting with the boss, Doll. You shouldn't even be in his line of sight."
Mettaton (played by Sunstruck)

“Well, most of you do not seem to be very nice…” The robot-ghost mumbled, looking away before back at the Dolls. “Especially you five, learn some manners. I do not condone bullying, do you know who I am?” He accused, pointing at Eden, London, Paris, Kit, and Harley. “And you,” he started, eyeing Akari down. “Darling, get out of that suit and just relax! Enjoy life a little, hmm?”
Cherry (played anonymously)

The alien titling their head. Unsure of what to say but clear with their reactions. Cherry sees Mettaton as a interesting person/robot and would like to befriend him.
He looked down at the prince with a smile before sitting. "Hi. You look cool. Are you mean? Because I don't like mean people"

His kitten Piano was on his shoulder.

"Piano doesn't either. We can be friends if you want"
Marianne Martinez (played anonymously)

"You have quite the hair-doo!" Marianne quips as it is her first impression.
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"SEALs are around because Rangers need heroes too" he teased.
Daniel Phillips (played anonymously)

Bebe_Phoque_de_Weddell_Baby_Weddell_Seal.gif
"My son accidentally bumped into his car on his bicycle. He seems to be a well-rounded man"
Marija Kazlauskyte (played anonymously)

Mari swished the soda around in her bottle while reading something from her phone. Pocketing her phone she then looked the doctor over with a smile "I think the two of us could get along well enough. Think of it as a good business opportunity for that clinic of yours...as long as too many questions aren't asked when we come calling."
Cairo enters sipping on a can of nicola blue hearing marija and starts talking to her "i don't get it what's the point in having a biz legit papers and all if some corpo rat is gonna come in, buy it, and make it illegal anyway at that point why not be a black market ripper am i right? Although they pay good money for simple jobs" Cairo rants while looking at his phone ordering the new kerry eurodyne album "i remember my choom ryder double charged this one gonk and he didn't even notice haha!" he laughs "And some words of advice choomba you seem like a corpo fish out of corpo water out here so 1. Its best you watch your so back pack some iron 2. Don't get robbed by some gonk keep your valuables in the car or at home and 3. Add some samurai to your playlist add some flavour in your music"
Marcus would raise a brow at the individual, nothing seemed quite coherent or relatable from his own frame of reference, he could only make vague assessments

" A rather eccentric and quaint-looking Ishtaran, no doubt a dervish sorcerer hailing from the far depths of that mysterious realm and speaking a dialect that is not known to me nor recorded within the valradic lexilogos, I would garner that perhaps he is attempting to communicate or parlay with some sort of spirit ? "
beatrice assessed the man before her, leaning down and forward, studying him closely. "there are two types of commanders i've seen in my day. Fops. and Mustangs. judging by your gaze and bearing you are most certainly the latter category." she said, her gaze roaming over his armor and clothing, to the intent in his gaze and the set of his face. yes, a good, strong commander.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus