Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Charmine watched Sprite and smiled. This kind of energy was one that was familiar to her, in a...kinda nostalgic way.

She walked closer to Sprite, with one hand raised in the air to wave at her while she rested the other one on her hip. She stepped around her as gracefully as she could. Her grin tilted to one side as she faced her, eyebrows lowering to appear casual.

"I would gladly watch that action," she said. "Wouldn't mind the beer, either."

Charmine's gaze fell away from Sprite's eyes caught onto the scars around her chin. She furrowed her brows at them for a second before returning to meet Sprite's eyes. She didn't want to ask questions, not to a stranger. She knew damn well enough that she disliked them directed toward her.

"So...mind if I join?" She asked, though she acted like she already assumed what the answer was going to be.
Torchie (played by SillySpider)

Torchie whispers, "I can't see you, but ... By your voice I can make out thay you're a woman. Your tone sounds so confiden't so you must really be good at capturing a person's attention, kind of like a sun, you seem like you'd shine bright in your moments." Torchie can't speak much more, and tires himself out into a slumber.
The youthful looking vampire sat down across from the health-failing male. The scent of sickness filled the air as icy blue eyes caressed over his face. "You are not long for this world, my friend."

The sickly pallor, the lack of energy, everything about him screamed only a handful of moments left. Most in this situation would either have accepted their fate or be in a bargaining mood. "I'm going to give you the choice, I never got." A sinister smile slowly spread across his paled lips to reveal small, razor sharp eye teeth the finished in an obvious point.
Dominick (played anonymously)

Dominick nervously looked at the fangs on Gandrell and instantly began backing up.
"Ah well, I'm sure you're a really nice person- But, I can't stay, I'm sure... I'm sure father is looking for me back at the campsite."
"Young and wise"
McMillian Agares (played anonymously)

"Mm, a quiet person. Smart as well, has knowledge I probably would never know." McMillian said about Mathius, as he held his sleeping, four-year-old son, Noah, in his arms.
Arkanite (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"Human."
Princess Lenora (played by Temple)

"Mischievous devil."
"You and my brother Veliai would be the best of friends. Inseparable"
Arch (played anonymously)

" Quite the spooky man, however you seem to be a good brother-"
"Hmm, just by your looks alone you seem like quite the trouble maker. Outspoken and probably brave enough to speak up when someone's being wrongly harassed.
I hope I'm not wrong in my guess".
"I encourage you to stop your life of crime. I sense honor in you. You are still young"
Olix Brackley (played anonymously)

"I see someone who has given everything to fight for what he wants, but it could do you some good to take a second whenever possible to appreciate other things, such as art and your own happiness. It could comfort you in dark times to know you're your own person and you're doing this for you, and not just your cause."
Troy (played by Jaws)

"Let's see...you are a man that could be anyone's friend until they make you too mad or cross ya. Now I totally respect that, ya know...can't help it but you remind me of a certain person."
“You seem like a good man but...conflicted.”
Arch (played anonymously)

"A lonely woman attempting to recover from loss"

"Im not crying your crying-"
Nursery (played anonymously)

Nursery looked Arch up and down with excitement and then spoke; "You're a nurse!" He said, holding his teddy bear Cloud close to him. "I like nurses. And doctors, and surgeons!" He went on to say, "I'm a surgeon too! I only really work on Cloud though." He held up Cloud to Arch showing him off.
Ellory would roll his eyes. “A child that's far too excitable.”
Arkanite (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

arkanite snickered "The neighborhood Goth kid"
"A weirdly adorable demon."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus