Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Miles 'Tails' Prower (played by Foxfarer)

A rather tiny, fluffy mobian fox landed nearby the man. He seemed to have been taking flight with his tails before he landed, the namesakes waving from side to side as he gazed up at the other.

“Oh! Wow you’re really tall! I forget that humans can be so tall, I don’t really see many humanoid figures. Except for Egghead on a daily of course!” He comment.

“First impressions? Well from an appearance standpoint you seem a tad intimidating. But considering a more logical approach you seem like a very kind-hearted person! We need more people like that!” The fox beamed.
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Hey fox boy, wanna see something cool?"

He tapped a button on his wrist and the Mark IV War Machine armor landed beside him and it opened. He stepped into it and the eyes lit up as did the arc reactor in his chest.

"Beat that Mr. Smarty.....uhhhh fluffy......Smuffy....pants. I know you're smart and stuff...."
Cassandra (played anonymously)

"Hm..."

"Kind of an idiot if you ask me." She murmured. "But hey, this is only first impressions. You might be a little smarter than you sound." Cassandra winked and laughed. "As long as you aren't anything like Eugene, I guess you're okay." Cassandra shrugged.
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"You look like an arrogant schmuck, but I know better somehow."
Marija Kazlauskyte (played anonymously)

As always with takeout in hand, Mari points her chopsticks at the man "We aren't so different. We both leave misery and death in our wakes... just for different reasons." She comments before taking a bite of noodles "At least I get paid for it."
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Dude! You look so cool! " Zoey said with a cheerful tone " I love you're white hair. "
Skep (played by Foxfarer)

The tall skeleton raised a gloved hand to his chin, thinking about what to say before giving a bright smile. "Well you sure seem like an energetic human! You remind me a little of when I was just a little baby bones!" He gave a loud laugh as he spoke, shaking his head in fondness.
Marcy Wu (played by Sunstruck)

The human surveyed the tall skeleton, tilting her head as she smiled. “You seem like a really nice guy! Someone you can talk to.” She smiled before noticing his cracks. “And a good fighter, too!”
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"You seem like a ray of sunshine", Keiko said as she looked at the girl. She stepped away from Marcy, placing an unlit cigarette in her mouth.
Awh oops did Marcy and didn't see the update, lemmy try that again

"Uh, it's kinda hard to figure out, that's not a bad thing though! Just ... not sure what to think." She shrugs.
He looks up at the Pink girl slowly wagging his tail before dropping down into a play bow and gives a happy growl
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Well are you a happy puppy " Ella said with a soft smirk on her face
Piper Taker (played by Foxfarer)

"Eh, maybe okay? One that seems to be similar to me but also not. Probably doesn't like horror, which sucks." Piper grumbled. "I can't seem to make up my mind about ya. Probably good ain't it? Keep people on their toes don't they? Don't know what to expect. I sure as hell don't."

Edit: "Oh, she don't like cats? We ain't getting along...but she also dislikes rain. Maybeeee."
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

((RIP Piper, another little soldier lost to the character-consuming black hole 😔))

Diligent hands worked a needle through canvas, it's point guided with learned precision. If someone hadn't been so engrossed in her embroidery, then perhaps she would have seen the person who had passed by.

There had been a person, had there not? Xailah thought she felt another being present, but the apparent phantom energy left once she looked up from her needlework. It had been light like a gust of wind and gone just as quickly. Very peculiar. Hopefully it hadn't been anything that needed her immediate attention, whatever it was- if it had been anything at all.
Eren Li (played by etherally)

Eren looked at the person before him, a cold glare written on his face. He furrowed his brows.. Was he thinking, was he mad? Probably both. He opened his mouth to give a very unfriendly opinion.. But he.. Couldn't come up with anything. Perhaps he could tolerate this one person, they seemed a bit similar through first glance after all. "Well.. I guess you don't seem too bad." He mumbled with a shrug.
"Well, you're awfully imagination deficient for someone your age," Randle said, looking down on the jaded boy with a single raised brow. Granted, he'd learnt that a lot of adolescent mortals went through an edgy phase, but this disinterested variant was new to him. "Ya know, kid, usually folks your age are a bit more creative when it comes to judging others- though, then again, interest in other people doesn't come nearly as natural to some as I like to think." Unfortunately, most instances that came to mind were the memories of the serial killers that he'd tracked down: for one reason or another, not giving a darn about another living soul was a recurring theme with those scumbags. "Don't doubt ya'll outgrow this murky cloud phase of yours once those first whiskers grow in. Chin up, son, plenty of good folks out there if ya know where to look." And as he brushed past to face the next character and light himself a cigarillo away from the teen's eyes, he planted a reassuring, fatherly pat on Eren's shoulder. He'd learn.
Sudalorm stood before the other character, looking down at them . They reached over to their wrist pad, tapping the buttons on it.
A digital voice chimed in for him. As the Flagella strands on his head moved in various patterns. The machine on his wrist translated.
"You look like you've seen many things the world has to offer, grimly. But, your tone seems optometric. Assuming you still hope for the best, even in the face of the worst."
Sudalorm stops translating, he doesn't know if he'd be correct in this guess, but he sees no ill intention from this being.
(Molly)

Well, wouldn't you know? The world kept getting weirder and weirder. And she could tell a thing or two about weird, heh.

Molly took a long sip from the beer mug she had ordered, not taking her eyes off the creature that towered oven even her. She was so used to be a seven foot mountain of a she-bear among humans, that meeting someone bigger than her always came as a bit of - not exactly a surprise, but like... it took her a minute or two to process that she was the one who had to look up.

Finishing her beer, she tossed the mug aside and turned to regard Grelek more attentively. Her nose twitched as she tried to catch a sniff of what this being was. Didn't smell like any of the species she knew... and that would be about the only display of surprise the alien would get out of her. Which the blonde bear immediately shrugged off as she commented: "Nice armor you got there!", as if she had been talking to another merc in an ordinary market-day.

The next moment, she turned to call over her shoulder: "Ailith, hon, you've gotta see this! There's some half-squid warrior guy with a fancy armor!"

If there was one thing Molly was good at, was taking things in stride.
Allan (played by Leighoflight)

Allan had never seen a talking animal before, not outside of cartoons at least. He was highly curious if nothing else. "You're like nothing I've ever seen before..." not hiding the surprise and awe in his voice.
Enoki (played by GingerHades)

Enoki was looking up at Allan from below on the ground. Spear at the ready, he circled around the perfectly normal human, getting a good look at every possible angle. There was something different underneath the surface... but Enoki didn't know that. All he knew was that this was another giant.

"Hmm... Your face..." Enoki started, in an actual attempt to play the game rather than just wildly charging in with murderous intent. "...looks very stabbable."

Enoki suddenly got fired up by his own response. "YOU HEAR ME, GIANT?! YOUR FACE, IT LOOKS STABBABLE! JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus