Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Konan Matasuba (played anonymously)

Konan is midly confused, maybe shes seen an older bounty poster for the young man infront of her

"Your quite fun sounding" she said quietly, smiling to herself
"Do you mind sharing some of that sandwhich?"
Why do you go to such great lengths as to fashion your hair to conceal your ears? does this not frustrate humans? the constant to and fro of the hair against the ears would be nigh unbearable for an elf.
"You remind me of my brother that fell in battle..." his voice was hollow and detached, as memories of Wolvenreign, the first member of Fate's Circle, was killed and how he had carried the burden for nearly 200 years. He took in a breath before lifting his eyes to meet the elf's. "I'm sorry if I had offended you...."
Wrapped In Death (played anonymously)

Mortician let out a laugh, a laugh that might would make someone uncomfortable. "Do let me know if anyone else falls! I can make them a custom coffin, or casket!"

He looked around and whispered, "Or if you pay more, we can maybe look into necromancy and try to un-fall the person, how's that sound?"

Anastasius, oxygen tubes in his nose, quietly sighed, "Grandpa, you're going to scare them away." He said, lulling his head to the side with his eyes lowered.
Rovena Hayes (played by Echo)

Rovena quickly spun around on her heels, eyebrows raised. "I think i'll just.." She muttered, motioning towards the door with her thumbs.
By all accounts, a lovely young woman, perhaps royalty.
Hoshiguma (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You, good sir, are a prime example of what people might expect of the bold and honorable. If you should ever need a shield, you can call upon me, and I'll be there."
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"If there were to ever be female Astartes, may you be the Matriarch"
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

"Imma be honest, you look like you could fit into a kings army, quite the shame, really wished that armor was spikeier-"
Adrian Donovan (played anonymously)

“Mmm… hot, sweet, and sticky!
Denise Mueller (played anonymously)

“You sir are a rad dude with a nice motorcycle! Ride on!”
😀😁🤪
Ethan Rameriz (played anonymously)

"Derrick's little sister! My, you have grown up!"
"My squad leader used to watch you on The Mayans. You and a couple actors came to take pictures and do a meet-and-greet with the sailors and Marines in San Diego. Everyone was great" he said with a slight grin.
"Hmmm, I try not to be too judgemental about people, but military types always seem to cause trouble for our family. Therefore, I'm inclined to give you a wide berth. But do have a nice day."
Rovena Hayes (played by Echo)

"Is that.. a robot?" She frowned, clearly confused.
Roger Adams (played anonymously)

Wrapped In Death (played anonymously)

"And you'd look really stunning in a casket!" Mortician grinned widely, putting his hand on Roger's shoulder.
It was unclear if it was a threat, a compliment or somehow both?
Robin Rawn (played anonymously)

Robin huffed at the remark, clearly taking it as a threat to the other guy. She always took things as a threat, especially from shady old geezers.

She gave him a brief upward nod, eyes narrowed into a glare. "Oi! Nobody's killin' anyone, a'ight old man? Or else I'ma put you in a casket. I still need them people alive to start unsolicited bar brawls against 'em!"
Cree Kitson (played anonymously)

"Oh. Great, another rowdy troublemaker who actively wants to be someone's problem." Cree sighed and shook their head. "Thanks for reminding me why I don't like your kind, I guess. I'm leaving."
Hoshiguma (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"My best advice is to just ignore the troublemakers, and stay behind me if you so need to. My shield will stop the trouble."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus