Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Alan Wake (played by Atheist)

"I don't know," Alan said with an uncertain shake of his head. "I've never seen anything quite like you before. It's amazing though, because I'm not all that taken aback either. You'd be surprised what goes unseen in this world. Worlds? Yeah, we'll go with that..."

He placed both forefinger and thumb thoughtfully to his stubbly chin and took a moment to really consider the ursine being. "You have very gentle features, a true lady with a mothering nature. I'll bet no one goes hungry under your roof."

With that, Alan shrugged and gave a defeated nod. "I'm observant sure, but I'm no Sherlock Holmes. I couldn't tell you everything, but I know you've got a good heart which is more than I can say for myself. I'm a bit of a mess, I'm afraid. Hah hah..."
Aedgar Stannen (played by Tyranoth)

Aedgar looked on for a moment before coming to a conclusion

" From what little he lets on, a troubled man with a somewhat noble cause, possessed of some manner of particularly powerful sorcery or magic, he exercises caution and responsibility with this power from what I can garner doesn't seem to have a need nor want for power, mortal affairs bother him little given what he's seen. Inquisitive, much as sorcerors are, and lending himself to pursuits of knowledge and creation, more poet than warrior. "
”Hm, no matter how much woe the concept of dynasties has brought upon the world, it really does seem that history can’t progress without them,” Randle mused, having quite enjoyed himself flipping through the family biographies that’d come with the appearance of this Aedgar person. ”Ya seem to break the norm with that ferocious demeanor of yours. More of a head-in-the-game sorta fella.. I can appreciate seeing that, really.” Switching his smoldering cigarillo from one corner of his mouth to the other, he looked the man up and down, considering what words to say to him. Maybe a bit of optimism wouldn’t hurt, but that would mean witholding all the thoughts that ran through his mind. ”Suppose that would either make you into a great man to be remember throughout the ages, changing the course of history with that great temper of yours.. or the one blacked-out name in the family tree, that future generations would be scared to tell their kids about.” Not the worst observation he’d ever made. Norms were meant to be broken, and history was meant to be changed.
Jared Ford (played anonymously)

Alice (played by Jaws)

The maiden in red gazed upon the young man. The lad didn't seem like a fighter type and more like a scholar. The words meek and mousey repeated in her thoughts. "I am faced with another weakling", she said with direct certainty. She took one look over him again, mostly at his clothes. "At least, you wear more muted colors than some of the others I seen."
"Ahaha! If I had to look at you and make my impressions, I'd say you're paranoid...but you have the look of the unhinged, so, I suggest you just let go of that paranoia! When you do that, nothing holds you down OR back! So...on that note, you should let go of the fear, and unhinge it from yourself!"
Lappland Saluzzo wrote:
"Ahaha! If I had to look at you and make my impressions, I'd say you're paranoid...but you have the look of the unhinged, so, I suggest you just let go of that paranoia! When you do that, nothing holds you down OR back! So...on that note, you should let go of the fear, and unhinge it from yourself!"

((I will take that advice to heart with this character. Thank you.))
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

"Ahh!" She said looking at lapland "If I were to say.. Id say your quite friendly from the the looks" she said smiling "But you seem to be very confident and carefree, the way you detach yourself from fear is incredible, Id love exert such awsome energy like you do!"
Astrobeans wrote:
((I will take that advice to heart with this character. Thank you.))

((I seem to have a way with words with some characters lmao))
Cynthia Dae (played anonymously)

Re: Nemuru Karashima

"Um, you're pretty... but at the same time scary ... Pretty Scary?"
Isa hummed as her eyes darted over Cynthia's features. "You seem. . . average. You don't seem like you have anything that separates you from the rest, though you are very pretty. Just a normal pretty person."

Her ever-present grin widened just a little more as she threw her arms outward in excitement. "Perfect customer material! Please do visit my shop. I'm bound to have something you'll like!"
"One of my favorite patrons at Trixie's. Very reasonably prices too"
Xander Vornn (played by Tyranoth)

Essentially an Aeldari Exarch.
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"An eternal arm of our Emperor's might, and guardian of the Imperium."
Torchie (played by SillySpider)

Torchie reached out his hands, feeling gently along the armor and its intricate design.
"You must be very important, your armor is so unique.
I can only imagen what its seen."
Torchie can only assume the man has seen long battles and taken on many tasks, and wont be ending anytime soon.
Christian Price (played by Mando)

"There's something most unique about your soul. I find it quite fascinating. Further, I can sense a gentleness in you that I've not felt from many others upon my path through this life. You seem, to my eyes, to be a very special youth."
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"You resemble our Emperor in Visage. I would dare to say that you are as honorable as the Emperor in deed."
Torca (played by randomentity777)

"A tomato with homicidal tendencies. Good to know that humans have those too."
Xander Vornn (played by Tyranoth)

Some form of heretical daemon-engine.
Lucifer (played by Kloomsy)

Lucifer leaned forward on his throne and drummed his nails against the armrest. Now, wasn’t this a new sight. He wasn’t used to meeting people who actually were interesting, giving him something to think about. He was so used to the boring, screaming souls of Hell and all the stupid worshippers on earth that he never thought he would meet someone that would catch his eye.

“An interesting specimen that I would love to understand,” he leaned back and crossed his legs. “Though don’t blame me if I get bored quickly. I hope you’re interesting enough to keep my attention.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus