Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Hikari Saito (played by Reithesniper)

Hikari squeals, picking up Courage "Arent you just the sweetest little thing?" The young man said

Saiken sighed.. "Lord Hikari.. please put them down.."
Abigail Welsh (played by Kotomi657)

Curiously Abigail peers towards Hikari. "You're so...pretty! I wish my hair would look so perfect." Self consciously she ran a hand through her hair. "Maybe we can braid each other's hair sometime? You seem like you'd be a nice friend!"
Marlowe (played by cri86titanium)

The parrot tilted his head quizzically on one side and blinked, scrutinizing Abigail through his cool shades. She seemed a friendly person on the overall, but for some reason... he wasn't sure why... his feathers bristled just so slightly, like when he was around the felines of his pack. It wasn't fear, or even unease - just an instinctual reaction of his bird genes, as natural to him as the familiarity with languages.

And then it stuck him. "Oh... hmm, you have a cat at home by chance?" Realizing how out of the blue that sounded, he smiled. "I'm sorry, it's just for some reason I keep thinking of cats when I look at you. But you don't look like us beastfolks so I thought perhaps you just spend a lot of time around cats and I picked it off you somewhat?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus