Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Skeith (played by LunarValravn)

"The greatest trouble makers are Kru. Those very beasts which resemble you so..." The cloaked jackal sneered while looking over her, eyes burning with hell itself. "There's a power in you beyond them, and that horn...no...I've seen what they can do...how they alter bodies. Take your shield and get out of my sight!"
"Woah... You seem really cool mister!" He says. "But... Were you crying? Your eyes are really red... You might wanna lay in bed for a bit a calm down, I can give you a hug if you want! Those make everything better!"
Alan Wake (played by Atheist)

"A harmless little cat," Alan said, stating the obvious. "A harmless little cat that can talk. Now we've reached a new threshold of the strange and unexplainable."

He smirked and assumed the composure of an old 1960s television host. "Small...cuddly...and indecipherably adorable with a demeanor of pure innocence is a cat that stands on two legs. Hardly left to the imagination is a figment of reality in charcoal fur with a personality as sticky-sweet as the candy they tend to eat. Perhaps it was destiny that brought the young feline here, here where fantasy and modern existence meet in an amalgamation of possibilities. Never let it be said that when two timelines cross that there very well couldn't be a cat-tastrophe waiting in the wings... here in Night Springs..."
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Yeah he went to Coronado to visit the SEALs and SWCC. He signed autographs for almost the entire day and talked to each of us. Great guy....."
Hadeon Kyrrell (played by _Apollo_)

“You’re cocky. Ill-mannered towards anyone you don’t deem your superior. Without sounding too rude, you seem to be the kind of person that has never had to put your all into anything, having everything handed to you on a platter, though maybe not a silver one. While you can hold your ground and win in a fight, being at least mildly sociable and I dare say polite would do wonders for you. But I have met far worse. You would be a good man to have on my side, should things hit the fan.”
I think I have a modicum of respect for a man such as yourself, while most would find your scars unsightly in the eyes of the legion and myself, such are the marks of honor lest the deed behind them suggest otherwise. It seems you fancy yourself a rogue or ranger of sorts, there's always great use for non-state actors in the realm, I hope I could provide suitable hospitality to perhaps convince you to arrange for the.... disappearance of a few pestering individuals across Cornaeth and beyond. I think i'd be inclined to know more and it would be an auspicious meeting, we could deliberate on common cause, the wolf is a good friend to have and I am sure you are too it behooves the competent archon to have the acquaintance of a few black hands, after all, you can only fight so many wars and circumstantially speaking, there are more... effective means of getting rid of a problem.

Well met Lord Kyrell, consider this an invitation to the Arx Lupor (Wolvenden Fortress).
"You've met my brother Drael, and your reputation precedes you. You remind me of our fallen Fate's Circle brother Wulvenreign. He was an amazing leader, and sometimes I wonder if you are his ressurection"

He handed him a bag of tender venison strips. "You and your warhound can share these"
You are one of us, or were one of us, I know that, but you seem to have broken free of the cycle. So few of us ever achieve such a thing that I wish to ask of you questions that I know you cannot answer and which I cannot understand, I aspire to break free of the mandalic cycle one day as you have. I don't think it would be fair to call you an elf, after ascendancy, but perhaps you were one of us aeons ago then again by now I suppose you've lived so many mortal lifetimes that it becomes a detail of irrelevance. My people say that warriors who achieve ascendancy go unto the stars and do battle to keep the realms in order and that they act at the side of our gods as emissaries and enforcers to keep the realms from destruction.
Company (played by Reithesniper)

The big woman smiled at Kael, before sitting down and offering him a pudding cup "A lot of big words friend.. but from what Im hearing, I guess you might have a busy life?" She asked, not waiting for an answer that wont come "We can join those warriors in the sky, but instead of being a warrior to your people on the battle field, you can bring them profit and technology byond your understanding, join me for a bit, heres my card, call me" She handed him a small card which had here name and the simplest way to contact her.. which is essentially just tesr the card in half
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"You are a...ummm...Pirate?" The merc looka confused as she lowers the char sheet. "I have no idea! But you look human enough!! So who cares!? Let's go rob some people! ARGHHHHHH!" The blonde took out a fake eye patch and put it on before starting to sing wellerman sea shanties.
Other Characters (played anonymously)

PLAYING AS MONKEY D. LUFFY

"Hey!! You wanna join my crew?? I do kind of want you to refrain from robbing people tho', miss." Luffy said, both hands on his straw hat to keep it from falling off.
Ciel (played anonymously)

"You remind me of my gardener." He crossed his arms. "Both the personality, and the hat." Ciel looked Luffy up and down.
A curious elf narrowed her eyes as she examined the child that stood in front of her. With a small smile, she bent down, placing a hand on her knee while the other patted the top of his head after she removed his top hat. "You are a picky little one. But that is normal for a child your age. Quite the leader you are and very aware of your surroundings." Nari spoke with an angelic voice, soft and soothing. "Though you have gone through trauma, you are very well mannered and quite the gentleman." Nari was able to tell at most times if a being had gone through such trauma, even if they were putting on a mask. Her eyes were soft on the child before she placed his top hat back on his dark hair. "Continue being your true self."
Marcus seemed to stroll on by before his eyes caught a flash of pink, his expression went from stern to awestruck within moments and a loud excited tone echoed on through " ELF ! " his hands swatted his mouth afterwards, slinking off into an alley way. An onlooking courtier shook his head " Archon Leocadus and his thing for elves... divine knows whether that was the true reason why the Empire fell " he added with a laugh at the end.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

When Marcus cried out "ELF", he instantly whipped around and dropped into a play bow, excitedly wagging his tail. He followed him into the alley and sat at his side, his soulful eyes remained on Marcus.

He remembered when he was a pup and Marcus would bring him everywhere and train him for all manner of things. The way they behaved, however, one could second-guess on which one chose whom.
The figure stood at a distance.
Holding in his arms books of various sorts about crimes and mysteries.

He spotted Thor.
The man thought about his own dog, wondering where they went. Greymaned walked over and gently reached down to pet the active dog.
"You be a goodboy now."
His hand cold like a breeze, and within moments he vanished in a blink.
If a detective became John Wick and Doctor Who jumbled togather. Yup, you right there.
*Nilaneros was fully manifested. Their great spectral wings raised high above their head. A sense of dread filled all nearby. And no one could hear a voice aloud but in their head.* "Well this is very interesting. Nhgatgsja Khtysgagfg." *The last sentence it spoke was almost guttural and forced. It was at least 30 feet tall. Its skeletal jackal head starring into space. It simply floated for a minute before vanishing.*
A hand strayed close to his bolt pistol, unperturbed by its extracorporeal form as faith in the Emperor steeled him from such horrors, though the magnitude of the creature was indeed something to behold, a constant reminder of the ever present threat of chaos and the myriad forms which daemons took, the taint of the warp hung heavy in the air. It seemed futile to consider the prospect of resisting such a thing, yet in the grand scheme of things humanity was beset by horrors upon all side, by the Emperor's light, defiance took the place of fear and hatred the place of cowardice. It muttered some incorrigible dialect before being banished

" From the lightning and the tempest, Emperor deliver us "

Were the only words uttered by the commissar, in light of the experience of witnessing such a thing.
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"Just as all who serve as instruments of the Emperor's might, you are an exemplar of the highest morals and behavior. You lead our brothers with a firm hand and an even more firm resolve and commitment to inspire. You've even helped me to overcome the Red Thirst at times. Commissar, it has been, and always will be the highest honor to serve our Emperor alongside you. May The Emperor and even Sanguinius forever watch over you"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus