Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Zubairad (played by hexblading)

"Suppose your reverence speaks for itself, particularly in the words you use to bless others. Therein lies dedication as well as loyalty, and by extension, your willpower. I would not make it my business to cross your path, for your resolve spells foul for all those who walk in it. Then again, 'tis all conjecture, and I may well be mistaken. Blessings upon you."
You emanate a wisdom of the ages, there is in you a kindred spirit and yet you are also very different. I'm sure the ever-brilliant Zubairad has answers to many questions and for those that seek power knowledge is equally as coveted.
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"Only one word can possibly describe you, sir, and that is... 'powerful.' I have nothing else to say about such an enigmatic person as yourself."

That truly was all Maxwell could hope to muster in describing such an imposing and well aged figure.
Mallory (played by Marin)

"I can tell you're not from around here. I feel like you travel a lot. I'd like to travel someday. I bet you get to meet a lot of interesting people." Mallory offers, lightly tapping the side of her pointer finger against her chin as her imagination runs wild with the possibilities.
Tasa Belladonna (played anonymously)

"You look like a total sweetheart! A fashionable one too, even if it's not my style." Tasa comments while setting herself on the edge of a table, studying the girl intently "I admit something feels off. But that's just me. Old habit to look for secrets. I won't pry into yours" Tasa gives a small shrug. Old habits are hard to break.
"As wee as ye are, Ah think ye are stronger than ye like tae broadcast. Ye remind me of a Maximal mate me and the Autobots have, and her name is Airrazor which is why Ah'm inclined tae think yer strong"
Hellboy (played by Jabberwookie)

He stands back with his hands on his hips, looking up. "Hn. Now that's something that you don't see every day. You know, I'm not sure I like my car talking to me. It knows too much, and you sound chatty."
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

"You and I might have a bit in common." He said with a smirk. "I am fully demon, rather than half-demon. Though I may appear human in this form."

Sebastian's eyes flickered a hot pink. "But we are both considered close enough to demons, yes?"
Denise Mueller (played anonymously)

“Well, you like cats, so you’re ok in my book.”

Denise pets her Bombay pussy cat that is on her lap….
Peristéri (played by 0785)

“oh, God,” Peristéri quivers nervously. “forgive me. i am afraid of blondes… it’s a long story.”
Tasa Belladonna (played anonymously)

"I don't really believe in any kind of...Divine presence. That being said..." Tasa taps her chin as she observed Peristéri with a hard stare "I've never met anything like you. Sorry, but I think I will stay away from you."
Mads Rhinehart (played anonymously)

"I feel bad about what you've gone through. I would offer you a hug, but I don‘t know you and I would probably just squash you... So here, have this small satchet of tea instead. It's not much but it's always the small moments we often overlook that make things better, no?"
Evan Afton (played anonymously)

It seemed that Evan almost mistook Mads for his older brother Michael, upon realizing that they were not, he seemed to calm down.

He wiped his tears and approached them, then held up his Fredbear plush to Mads to show them.
(I'm sorry to the person below this that this character doesn't have much, I'm still trying to find the doc that I made for a different version of them on a discrod server ;-;)

She walks over to Evan. "Are you ok little one? Come with me, lets get you some food, and maybe some more toys." He smiles, feeling the need to protect the child.
Robin Rawn (played anonymously)

"Oi, you look like a good sparring partner! When you're done with the kid, that is."
Mads Rhinehart (played anonymously)

"Miss, you are truly a menace to society."
(And Mads' heart is touched by little Evan's gesture. The urge to take him under their wing is real.)
"Oh, You also want to help him? So, it seems there are some good people still in the world." He smiles, having returned with a few various toys and such fro her village, not sure what evan might like.
Cree Kitson (played anonymously)

"You seem like a very capable person. If only you didn't waste your energy on foolish antics and random children."
Ven clicks his tongue. "So serious for one so young, when you're but a babe yourself. If you keep furrowing your brow like that, you're bound to give yourself a headache..."
Wow... You seem pretty powerful.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus