Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Xander Vornn (played by Tyranoth)

Empyric lightning crackled across Xander's gauntlets as he clenched his fists, the red beams of his helmet growing brighter. The creature's curiosity would be met by the scorn of iron faith, it had not been the first daemon that the Chaplain had witnessed and it would not be the last, yet for all its deliberation the creature seemed to lack a conception of just what kind of realm a being such as Vornn belonged to, what he had seen, what he had witnessed and most importantly... the monumental resolve to exterminate such a being, it likely took comfort in the trifling incapacity of mortals to do it harm... but that was its realm... daemons did not enjoy such luxuries in Xander's realm

" An infantile form of warp-spawn reminiscent of the earliest days of humanity, a shadow of the nascent collective that gave rise to the ruinous powers when it was fractured by the burgeoning weight of our transgressions, perhaps, perhaps not... reminiscent of dataslate records denoting an entity known to the Xenos as the Deceiver. In either case, a present yet inconsequential fallacy in the grim darkness of the 42nd millennium, more for the grey knights to trifle with than myself... my thoughts are only of hatred and defiance for such a thing... Burn The Heretic, Kill The Mutant, Purge The Unclean"
Denise Mueller (played anonymously)

Denise just shook her head before starting her gymnastics routine on the parallel bars... ”Dude, you have a serious anger problem.
" You're a long way away from the elf village. "
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

He grinned "You remind me of one of my predecessor in the Blood Angels I would gladly take up swords alongside you anytime"
Xander Vornn (played by Tyranoth)

Brother Aphael is a veteran amongst the sons of sanguinius, his martial discipline commands respect given the affliction that plagues the angels. He is an exemplar of what it means to be an astartes, may the emperor guide his hand in purging the imperium of it's myriad foes, within and beyond.
"You fancy them magic projectile hand held catapults? I'll stick with a sword, one day I imagine you'll make a fine opponent."
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"AVENGE ME BROTHEER!!!!"

"OHHH shh- WRONG! Franchise! Mhhhh lets see....yeah Yeah....Mhhhh!!" The blonde Judgingly walks around Wimarc tapping his armor twice. Using a foot stool while carrying a measuring tape to ummm...Measure him?

"YUP! Ohh wow!! Look at that sword!! IT'S massive! Yep you look like a tough guy! Kind of a mix up between those bulky armored dudes from that tabletop game and those other dudes that have this weird robot that keeps throwing some mumbo jumbo about 'Additional supply depots' Also you remind me of that other guy Called Shepard that isn't friends with AI."

"I don't really know you... but you look like a cool guy! Extra points for not wearing a helmet. Only extras use helmets so they get themselves sniped from afar! So you are frim cool club, Still I suggest you get something in case you get to walk through muddy terrain or when close to a lake...You dont wanna end up sinking like a brick with that armor or that massive sword you carry!"

"I give you... 8 out of 10! Congratulations!" Places Star sticker of approval. *Celebrating Fireworks*
“I’d call you crazy, but in this case, I’d just call you the opposite side of crazy—The seeing things kind of crazy. Oh, but don’t worry, I don’t mind the madness. Madness is a great way to detach yourself from the realities of life, and death, and any hardship, even Oripathy! Ahaha!”
Metroplex (played by randomentity777)

"You seem unstable. Not that I wouldn't be able to handle such an issue given my size."
Conquest (played anonymously)

"You look like one of my war machines... wanna be one big boy?"

Conquest thinking about power as usual
Azhura Teherah (played by 0089)

"Mhhh...Mhhh!!...Ihh...thhhsshh...fffnny!" Cue A hellpup trying to pull her stuck tongue out of the cold chick's cheek.

9/10 would lick again
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

"I do not like dogs, nor do I like hellhounds." He said with a discontent voice, "I much prefer cats, they are much more elegant and proper. They are also really soft and pleasurable to be around." Sebastian warmly smiled.
Cassandra (played anonymously)

"You fight with.. silverware?" She raised a brow. "Like, forks and knifes and shit?"

"That is the most insane thing I've ever heard." Cassandra sighed. "But I am curious what it would be like to spar with you.."

"Halberd against some forks and spoons? I wonder who'd win." Cassandra smirked, petting Owl, who was resting on her shoulder.
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Yeah and I fight with my bare hands and knuckle dusters I suppose but that ain't really a surprise, is it? It doesn't take miracles to win, only the will to win, so...in other words, who needs big fancy weapons and powers to win?!"
Exeria (played by Echo)

Exeria gasped. "She's a cat!? that's so cute." She chuckled. "Wait.. fighting? I think.. I'd rather not."
Durian (played anonymously)

gl-1481172-1701474191.jpg

“… like when Beren saw Luthien dancing in the woods in the tales of old, I thought I had fallen into a dream when I glimpsed upon her from afar. ‘Tinuviel’ I cried out, but as if it were a mirage by the trickling brook, she was gone…”

Exeria - a beautiful green-eyed blonde elf. Lovely profile!
Magmatron (played by randomentity777)

"Why do all the righteous warriors speak in such flowery language? I have no time for such fools."
Verfall (played anonymously)

Verfall smelt like garbage, and that wasn't an exaggeration.
"Oh, look at Mr. Big Edgy Robot Man." Verfall spat. "Flowery language isn't my thing either, but spiky, edgy language isn't either."

He snorted. "I have no time for such fools." He mocked Magmatron, before taking a bite of some rotten meat he found.
He took the trash and gave him a tray that had a sandwich and fresh fries with it and placed it Verfall's hands before pulling him into a hug and patted his back. "You seem to need this"
Other Characters (played anonymously)

AS LUFFY

"Hey! You seem like a nice guy!" Luffy said with a big smile, "Do.. you have anymore of those sandwiches?" He whispered.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus