Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

August Alexander von Elbert (played by RimCaster)

White haired gentleman walked out from the shadows, eyeing assassin with the curiosity and respect since he could tell she's quite good at least for average human "Indeed, my name's August, it's pleasure meeting human after long time" He replied as smile housed his face.
Len growled softly, her hand resting lightly on the hilt of her saber Yet another selfish, pretentious monster, huh? Dont try and talk around me, no number of carefully practiced words will manipulate me.
Nemesis (played by Meme_Knight)

(**Hearing all of the chatter going about, Nemesis becomes even more flustered than before.**)

Now now, everyone, it's just a silly crush. I'm just.... staying out of the situation, y'know?

(With every word she speaks, her face turns a darker shade of red.)
Joseph Moody (played by KansasVenomoth)

"Huh... for being called Nemesis, you're surprisingly adorable." Joseph stated with a grin, being the shameless idiot he's known for. "I'm gonna assume that's just a nickname you came up with... but regardless, you're adorable."
Asterin (played by Serein)

"You're a bit bold, huh?" The girl asked, taking out her earbuds. "But, that's a trait to admire. Along with a good sense of humor."
The creature growled as it approached. It shook it’s furry body as it circled around the girl, it’s long, clawed tail waving around. It sniff sniff sniffed, gave a quick purring sound, and walked away from her. A curious beast.
Alexei Romanov (played by Xiaolong)

He walked in with his piece of toast covered in garlic butter as well as a crucifix hanging around his neck and a wooden stake in the hand which did not contain the toast. He noticed the growling creature and figured it was just cranky because it was hungry. As a result, he extended the arm with the toast to the beast and spoke with his mouth half full, "want some?"
As he spoke, his canine teeth appeared longer and sharper than most humans. Another noticable feature about him was his very, very pale skin.
Artemis (played by Serein)

She turned away, face twisting in disgust beneath her mask. "How can you even eat that?" She asked, "You're a vampire! Isn't your kind poisoned by garlic?" She shook her head in disgust. "Plus, that stuff is unpalatable!"

Alexei chuckled at the person who just asked if garlic poisoned him. "You think so? You are so gullible." He finished off the rest of his garlic butter-covered toast since the monster had made no effort to take any of it. He then dusted off his hands before placing them on his hips, "So you believe that we cannot enter a place when we are invited, either? Will that be what you are counting on to save yourself from us when we show up to feed at your house?"

As Joseph made his comment, she turned burgundy. She was super flattered, but then again, she had to answer his question, for he was being quite rude.

"Excuse me, mister, feeding on people is not nice. Trust me, I tried eating my tail when I was younger. Not a good decision. I will be your friend, though!"

Her ears and tail twitched excitedly, anxious to make a new friend. And to eat some garlic-buttered toast, too.

((who is this Joseph you speak of?))

((Scroll up a little and you will see Joseph Moody. He made a cute remark about my nickname.))
The monster stood and watched, it’s tail seeming to wag. It enjoyed witnessing arguments, this specific one at least did. Its fur rose up, to show that the “Dog without a face” was getting excited. It purred as it sat in between the two. From seemingly nowhere, it’d gotten a mouth full of sharp teeth, sat itself behind her, and bit her tail.
Night looked at the creature confused and took a step back letting the creature do what it was doing , Night thought that if they would come any closer it would bite them.

She jumped in the air, tail bleeding, and screeched.

"YOU IMBECILE! I AM NOT A MEAL! I DO NOT TASTE GOOD! GET YOUR FILTHY FANGS OFF OF MY TAIL!"

She swatted at the monster with her claws and called out for help. By now, her entire rear end was covered in blood, and she was becoming faint.

"Is anyone here a doctor! My tail is bleeding!"

She passed out on the cold, hard floor.
They saw the person passed out on the floor and didn't know what to do , they knew they could heal them and kneeled near them , thinking of what to do before deciding to do it with the bandages in their bag. Taking out their bag , they took out a wrap of bandages and a bottle of water before taking the water and cleaned up the blood around the tail, nervous they took the bandages and slowly wrapped the bandage around the tail. Trying not to injure them in the process. They didn't know what to do after words and just stood back up and backed up a bit.
Adelia (played by North-Wood)

She steps in, laying a hand on the angel's shoulder.

"You did good, kid. She'll live." Adelia tips her head at the beings around her, scythe in hand. Her horse, Pandora walks over to her, making a chuffing sound. Making her scythe vanish in black and blue smoke, the Head Reaper strokes her mare's neck casually.

"What are ya doing in the Light Lands? Come to my side of things." She would laugh.
They looked at them confused before asking '' What do you mean by light lands? I don't even know you , I'm just doing my job. I help others..'' okay , the last part was a lie, they only helped others when they felt like it, but then again they were so confused about this person that said something about some 'light lands' .
Adelia (played by North-Wood)

((Light lands is a place I made up. Basically, under Heaven and where angels live. Sorry. Forgot to say that))

Adelia chuckles and winks, giving the angel a raised eyebrow.

"Work on lying better, kid. Damn it all, angels are horrible at it. As for the Light Lands, where the Light Angels dwell, just under Heaven, but unreachable by Hell."
[its alright. ]

''First of all , I wasn't lying , I Do help others and I-'' Vanity was at a lost of words and decided to just step back before thinking of weather not to teleport away from them or not. Deciding to take the first option , they looked at them and sighed as they went away, teleporting off and leaving not saying a single word.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus