Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Adelia (played by North-Wood)

Adelia tips her head, but says nothing, only letting out an amused chuckle.
Nemesis (played by Meme_Knight)

Nemesis wakes up with a start and sees two people surrounding her. She gets even more flustered.

"Oh my goodness. Thank you so much! Don't know what happened with that monster there. Can I repay you both in any way?"

She rubbed her bandaged tail. It still stung, but she could feel the fur covering the wound. She had no clue where she was, though, and was super confused.

"So....who are you guys? I'm kinda new here, so...."
Vanity teleports back and sees that the person that they bandaged have regained Consciousness. They faced towards them and says ''Oh.... no , it's no problem! It's the least I can do to help...And by the way My name is Vanity''
Walther WA2000 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"...Can I just ask what kind of name Vanity is? I mean, I've heard strange ones, but..."
Seeker (played by WhatsInTheCube)

”Well then... Have you heard ones like... Butterball? Chatterer? Seeker?” The cenobite purred as she covered one of the rips in her pale face. She seemed quite interested in the girl for aome reason...
Walther WA2000 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"...Uh, no...More like...I don't know, PTRD? Who we call "Southern Hemisphere" anyway."
Mikoto Misono - Leth (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse)

"...Tsun, cute, AND packing heat? What is this even?"
A Woman/Girl who needs to grow up and stop being Chunni. ~Prepares her Ladle~
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

A woman in charge of her life.
"Captain!" Preparing a salute, as usual, the T-Doll lowers her weapon to a correct "stance" for stand-still drill programs, so that she held onto the barrel of her gun, and the stock touched the ground. "I am prepared to hear all commands issued to the Captain via the Commander!"

Nemesis was tired of hearing others fight. She is never mad, but this was the last straw for her.

"WILL EVERYONE JUST STOP FIGHTING?! I AM TIRED OF ALL OF THIS BICKERING! IT IS JUST A NAME! A NICE NAME FOR THAT MATTER! VANITY HEALS ME AFTER I ALMOST DIE, AND THIS IS THE TREATMENT YOU GIVE?"

Huffing and blushing, she storms off, wanting everyone to see from her perspective. She walked down the alley and saw someone leaning on the side of the building, holding something.

"Um.....who are you?"
"My name is Short Magazine Lee-Enfield Mark III Number 1." She'd stood her stance well, not breaking an inch away from her stance. "Many people recognize me as just Lee-Enfield, or just Enfield. I am a British bolt-action service rifle, chambered in .303 British Service...Was that helpful...?"
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Well armed babe with firepower. Awesome.

"Who are YOU?!"

Nemesis stared at the oddly-dressed woman.
"Another wolf-kin? And white hair too? What are the odds?"

Walter stood, dumbfounded as he tried to calculate the odds of it happening.
Wendy Werewolf (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Wow another wolf. Must be a howling evening. Even the full moon is out.
"Wolves or not...I will continue to offer my profound service to those in need...It's the right thing to do..."
Shoukaku (played by Miwi_Sama)

I wonder if I should invest in the Gun line soon(Possible trigger for adding a Frontline Character due to seeing Asami having one too. -Sirens sound for Asami to be happy.-)
((Blame me for that, Suwako. XD))

"Oh...? It is an honor to meet Miss Shoukaku, of the Imperial Japanese Navy. I suppose now we're much better terms than in the World War..."
Prinz Eugen (played by Miwi_Sama)

Blames Lee-Enfield for being just so amazing even if on the Enemy Side!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus