Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Yuka (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...I'm sorry...I don't know you well enough to have a good impression...But you seem nice...I think..."
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Small and fragile."
"Need further study of subject, but the possiblites of such an advanced A.I. Could be quite profitable. Also need to acquire further details on name, is it possible it's a science fiction fan or is there something more at work here.

If acquiring the data chip itself prove to be to difficult so mayhaps we could offer it a new chassis. Though acquisition of one of its pre existing ones should be made first to insure compatability and and that we even have enough technology to intrigue it.

Consenus, intruiging but lacking in breadth of information, would advise further study before any attempt to engage."
Yang (played by KingdomOdd1)

"Hm, you talk differently then most people, but that's okay. There's nothing wrong with that." He pulled his arm away from Yin, "Stop it please. You're not getting hurt."
“Kitsune family, huh? Can’t say I saw that one coming...not that I mind, of course. Just not something I would know.”
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"...PFFFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHA!"
Artanis (played anonymously)

“What a disrespectful person.”
Zyfali the powerful (played anonymously)

*sigh*
"You remind me too much of a war god. I guess most warriors do... You might not want to know what happened to the Last war god I encountered." (It wasn't pretty)
Lucina (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...If I win...do I change the future?" Of course, Lucina wasn't going to try her luck with that. "...I'll...just say you are a respectable being, if nothing else..."
Shantotto (played anonymously)

"A talented fighter such as yourself should be in my employ. I guarantee it is a position you would enjoy."
“Pride...a detestable trait...yet you don’t seem the kind to hurt others on purpose...that said...pride will be your undoing...”
> The concern seen here is due to having seen the Syndicate.
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

It cocks its head to the side, its dark face featureless except for an eerie, shark-toothed Glasgow grin. "I can almossst relate to you," it admits, "ssstrange."

"Why don't we...ssslip into ssssomeplace private, to talk?" It clasps its hands together, talons making a subtle clacking noise. It's probably a bad idea to follow the creature anywhere.
Sandy Hill (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Oh dear. It appears you have been corrupted since you are no longer a ‘who’ but a ‘what’. Radiation sucks!”
Abigail Torrens (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Well. You seem..um. relaxed."
Amethyst Azureshield (played anonymously)

"What a curious lass you are. A damsel to be protected to be sure!"
Rivney (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"I consider the Dwarf the bravest amongst all folk, but that's just my opinion."
Margaret Parongosky (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Some kind of mermaid I assume"
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

"Wow! You sure got a whole lot of guns there, lady!"
Yin (played by KingdomOdd1)

Yin's looked over at the Stray Dog, "T-there's a p-person..." She paused before running behind a tree, "W-where did Y-Yang go?"
Harte (played by witch)

"Another lost little thing. Vulnerable, dependent, carried along by the whims of others. I've seen plenty of them."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus