Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Crispy (played by KingdomOdd1)

"I will refrain from killing as I am not allowed to kill anyone at the moment." Crispy grumbled.
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Small and fragile."
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"My, my, you certain talk real big, don't you? Aren't you aware zat is how many have fallen? Well, I suppose zat doesn't matter to someone like you. My impression: You are at least respectable."
Elide Hofer (played by vlpingree)

The deadly assassin looked up at Prinz in awe, although she concealed it behind a poker face. From the rumors she’d heard of the infamous fighter, she was a force to be reckoned with. “You’re quite a sight to see, aren’t you?” she asked rhetorically. “It’s quite a relief we’re on the same side, hm? Or I’d have to take you out in seconds flat.”
Hunter (played by KingdomOdd1)

"You look quite boring. I would say it was nice to meet an assassin, but I'm not impressed, nor have I seen this "assassin" therefore, I'm not convinced." Hunter shrugged, "But whatever."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Just more vampire scum."
"Honestly I'm impressed. Even though I don't think our ideals match completely, I think we'd make a very good team to fight demons. As an exorcist I admire the work you're doing, I know how hard it can be to deal with the underworld, how much that can make not only your life but also your own mind into a complete mess. For that reason I believe I'd like to have you at my side when the darkness comes." Ella said nodding her head and gave Alwina a smile.
Shantotto (played anonymously)

“What a cavalier gal. I would love to make you my thrall.”
"God forbid you ever get introduced to my cat. She'll be rhyming for weeks and I'll lose my mind."
Zee Zee (played by KingdomOdd1)

"Your different, a bit odd, it's quite....amazing! Such beauty!" Zee Zee grinned brightly, "Though I should apologize for not staying long, I have a few minutes before I must leave back to my friend. She needs me."
"Responsible and loyal," the dragon muses with a gentle smile. "You're an admirable young man. I pray your loyalty never blinds you." He chuckles slightly at his own words and bids farewell to Zee Zee with an amicable wave.
Zyfali the powerful (played anonymously)

"Ah, another dragon! Friendly and over-trusting. Seems accurate."
A magnificent beast. Often misunderstood in their intentions.
Wilhelm Weber (played by Cactus_Jones)

"Good day to ya friend... from what this eye can see, your no pushover. Maybe you can join up in my party and adventure around the place and maybe make some gold while we're at." He laughed slightly but in his mind was screaming at his failed attempt at socializing.
Aksinya Elvira Rebane (played by AtomHeart)

Larisa scanned three armor clad man. “You seem decent, though perhaps a bit rusty when it comes to people. It’s okay though I forget how to as well sometimes.” She was nearly a foot and half shorter than him but her energy easily outsized his.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"A minor magical scholar."
Adelia (played by North-Wood)

"Semi interesting. I've seen your kind before." *Shrugs and leans against her scythe. "Just watch who you kill. Untimely deaths are a pain."
Knockout (played by JetStorm)

"You seem very interesting..." he examines the being/Reaper/fallen angel.
Summer Nicoleson (played anonymously)

"You have no mannerisms sir, but you do have a nice paint job!"
Summer said to the robo as she twirled a lock of her hair around her index finger.
Barley rolled his eyes, his arms folded across his chest. "Flattery will get you nowhere, ma'am." He mocked the girl, clearly pleased with himself.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus