Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Laicee (played by milktea_dollie)

"Ohh... S-so tall and powerful..." Zaki said softly, taking a step back and gazing up at the large man before him. "Y-you must be really strong... a little scary," he continued, his voice dropping off towards the end.
She just stares at first with a raised eyebrow, initially unsure of what to make of this timid pastel-colored boy, then Lisa’s expression softens and she offers him a welcoming smile.

“It's a pleasure to meet you,” she says, “Uh...oh, don’t be shy. Come, sit by me.” She pats an open space next to her, still smiling. What else can she do? For some reason she sees a little bit of herself in this strange young man- that warrants some conversation.
Nails (played anonymously)

"Some kind of shapeshifter I think? It's a good thing that you look like ya got ain't got no money or I'd try to rob ya blind. Nice knife though, I guess. You should put a knuckle duster handguard with some spikes on it like mine."
Combined with an unbreakable voice like grip to the back if the thief's neck and the sound of a sword being drawn came a feminine voice."I dont very much like thieves, there are much better jobs you could put your fleet foot and quick hands to. And yet you just leech." And with ragt ahead tossed him with shocking strength onto avpirson cart."maybe a month in prison and some scrolling through jobs postings as a courier would do you better then dipping hands into pockets.
The Merchant of Death (played by Burrito)

It simply looked at her, crooking it's head before speaking. "You have power, yes, but you lack... purpose. You are like a construct, marching forwards with your eyes set on but one goal, leaving all else behind. You and I are quite similar in that regard, are we not?"
Khione (played by LunaLovegood)

"Dang, I wouldn't want to be sized by you!"
A tall figure winnows in from a poof of shadows “hi there, you honestly remind me of the true heir of the Day Court’s Lady actually, so sweet and a little shy just like her..no one else heard that right? the Suriel’s have yet to break the gossip, anyways....hope to see you around Velaris, I gotta go find the Shadowsinger and make sure he’s okay.”
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Appears human but is biologically..not human. I am..massively confused. No seriously. I'm a hyperintelligent AI that can command a fleet of walking tanks at on a personal level and I have..no idea what you are. This lack of information is disturbing. You confuse me."
She bows slightly, stretching out her bat-like wings before they disappeared “Half High Fae at your service and you are an...AI? Never heard of that before, you seem fascinating.”
Alys Avery (played by RedPandaFox)

"Half Fae?" Alys asked curiously. "As in half faerie? Like in 'The Cruel Prince'?" She grinned at the magical being in front of her. "That's a very attractive trait you know."
“Yes but without tails and a lot more territorial, but being able to successfully be a trickster is more attractive you know, wish I could get away with that.”
Lunara (played anonymously)

"A halfie, huh? These mortals will always be tempted by the fruits of the forest it seems."
She cocks her head to the side “as someone who seems to be quite territorial yourself should know that humans are not welcomed, therefore the other half is a lesser faerie.”
Rusage Hanzer (played by 2pointO)

"Hm interesting... seems that some people just want to find love if you ask me..." Sage rubbed his hand behind his head nervously as he let out a weak half-hearted chuckle, "Preferably I would like to... be as others are in this world, as Ms. Balodis seems, to..." He gulps at the fear of his honesty "To have been created of 2 different beings. Being human, I always see the dark side of things, but to me, love is a complicated emotion that I have only felt once in my life."
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Love in itself is a complex thing. One I'd recommend not pursuing if you do not understand. I avoid it entirely as anything more then a factor. Regardless..you are..strange.:
Minato and Moka (played by Narta)

Minato sighs, "Lesser mortals are blinded by their emotions, right sister?"
Miyu nods, "That's correct, but I say that the mortals are controlled by two emotions. Love and Fear!", she replied with a grin.
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"Hmm. They kind of remind me of Meliere and Alexander," Maxwell noted. "Though, I'm not sure approaching these two would be wise..."
Diablo (played by Narta)

"I'm getting a demi-God vibe from you!", he said in deep voice.
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

"Scary..." As far as she could remember, this was her first time seeing someone who didn't look.. human. - Ayla
Adelia (played by Angelus-Relator)

*Leans back against the building wall. Makes a glass of wine appear and takes a slow sip.*

"A mixture of amusing, frustrating, and boring. Can ya stop trying to run from dying, please, thanks."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus