Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

The Werelion (played anonymously)

“Even death can die, hmmrr.”
"Eyy, I remember'y," grinned Sprite, eyes fixed upon the feral gal. Her human self was all too eager to remain amiable, though as always her beast side was psyching itself up to meet the fellow hiding animal inside the Hobgoblin more up-close and personal. "Ain't see a lot like us 'round 'ere, I'd say. Most shifters I come 'cross don' even go beyond the edgy, barkin' puppy level. But yeah, y'seem to speak the same language as I as far's troublemakin's concerned, dontcha?" She crossed her arms to give her short inspection of the chick an ever cockier vibe, then nodded vaguely and slipped her hands back around her belt. Though not for long. "Gotta be thinkin'- y'think 'tis town's big 'nuff for the both of us? I gotta gut feelin' tha' it might jus' not be.." There came a rich smear of chemical indigo across her tongue; her grin deepened into a snarl as her body, starting to get veiny and splotched with dark fur, gave itself the scent of something many mortals ought to fear. "Le's wreak some havoc!"
Macy Jericho (played by Thatnerdychick)

"You think a hound is scary...you haven't seen a real freak then...a freak.like.me . can you imagine the terror that could be inflicted as you watch a woman pulverize your friends bones just by looking at him..the agonizing screams? Run little pup. Tge real monster is here."
Shantotto (played anonymously)

“Oh my goodness, compensating for much? I do wonder what compels you to brag as such.”
Jegan (played by j_a7980)

What's with all the rhyming? You're playing into a magic user stereotype and I don't approve of it
Lith (played by Angelus-Relator)

"Scary.... No hurt, beg of you!"
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

“Another meek and fragile elf. Ugh, where is your pride as a Highborne?? How has my people declined.. it infuriates me.”
Lokir Chimerasbane (played anonymously)

Such disappointment isn't restricted to elf's. Good to see there is still strength to be found in your people. Nice sword by the way.
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

“EheheheheHaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You think you’re so tough, adhering to your people’s old, violent traditions.”

Vincent, in the form of a scrawny, dark-haired boy, crosses his arms, a grim, shark-toothed smirk spreading across his face. “Gotta say, I’d be torn if we ever faced each other. I could let you live and rest easy knowing dozens more will die by your hand, or I could have the pleasure of cutting your corpse to ribbons with your pride.”
Tan'Nun'Nyo (played anonymously)

“Now you I like. We should hang out, and maybe exchange notes.”
Drago (played by Narta)

"You go back to the depths of hell where you came from, hell spawns!", he said with a grin to kill the beast.
“Oh lovely, a deadly presence...” she said nonchalantly
Jegan (played by j_a7980)

"Half fey?" He tried to conceal his excitement with an air of curiosity. "I wonder what kinds of secrets your privy to. Just arcane of course, nothing personal... Though we can talk about those too I suppose if you'd like."
Mozz Twoblades (played anonymously)

"What funny looking thing you be. Not wholly human, no, I can tell. I be wondering if you scream differently too."
Drago (played by Narta)

"Now this a first, what is a high orc doing here? Others might say that, but me, when can we have ourselves a duel, Miss Twoblades!"
"Oh wow, a DRAGON!! ...er, well, sorta I guess? You're like...a hybrid right???" She pauses for a moment. "...wicked awesome...!" Her eyes are covered but the draconoid could probably FEEL her eyes looking him up and down with a childish interest, she'd never seen a dragon or even a half dragon before!
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29mmnjs7sw0spcg2dotax9fcyakr387lm6fbi8i969&rid=giphy.gif

The noisy squealing of the girl made Charliot plug in her ears, ”you are an excitable one, aren't you?” Nothing wrong with talkative types but that screaming was not pleasant to the tiefling’s ears.
Missy whipped around to face the one who called her 'excitable' with a growl that didn't quite sound human...it had a metallic echo to it, there was an angry sneer on her face. "Mhm, I'm 'excitable' sure..." she mumbled irritably skulked away a bit. She hated it when people said things like that, even if they were true...she was a SOLDIER and nobody understood why she acted the way she did was to hide her true self from everyone and everything...she had to.

Once she had distanced herself she looked back. "I'm excitable and you're...kinda pretty...huh..." she tilts her head like a curious puppy.
((Oops, had to edit that because I got trigger happy and posted too soon...sorry!!))
Nails (played anonymously)

"Never listen to the haters, girl. You do you! It's what I always say." The rogue gave the soldier a one armed hug, which would have been a nice gesture if it weren't for the fact that she was also sneakily stealing her wallet with her other hand.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus