Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

C.O.N.T.A.C.T (played by 2pointO)

"Oh my, a shapeshifter, eh? Don't see very many of those." CONTACT said in his projected form. "You appear to be hiding some dark secrets. Your friendly personality is just a hoax to disguise the pain you've felt yes?" CONTACT kept a harsh, yet truthful tone as he stared at the man. "I do the same, so I suppose it's not in my regards to judge you." He directed his LED eyes to his face, showing genuine emotion, something that many AI do not have.
The Werelion (played anonymously)

“Plenty of shapeshifters, hmm. Some of us just know how to hide well.” She said licking her claws and eyed the AI. “Now machines with feelings, hmmr. Not that many of those around here. Don’t really know how I feel about that.”
Choale McCarthy (played anonymously)

“You’re curious and enthusiastic it seems...” he murmured, deep voice laced with a silent chuckle. “Quite interesting and amusing I must say. I’d love to know more about you.”
He leaned against the wall, hands in his pockets, thumbs tucked in his belt loops as he looked on to the next person with keen interest.
Anton Madsen (played by j_a7980)

"Werelion huh?" An uncharacteristic hint of amusement played across Anton's face. "The god I serve had a similar condition when he was a mortal. I wonder, is yours a curse as well or just lycanthropy?" He offered a shrug. "In any case, don't remain too idle. Sedimentary lives tend to be short and unhealthy ones."
Minato and Moka (played by Narta)

“Geez, you holy knights are no fun at all, talking about god and all, Boring!”, Minato and Moka said at the same time.
Lisa's brow furrows in confusion, not sure what exactly she's supposed to see here. She straightens her back, body tense and braced to run. Not only can she not discern their species aside from "Not human, and probably not my kind either," but she can't get a read on what they're like- outward personality, intentions stated or hidden, whether there's two bodies or one...she can't pin down anything. It's, to be brief, unnerving.

To try breaking the ice, she gleans a short story from the barest of common threads between her and the two (???) of them.

"I...w-wouldn't go around insulting soldiers of any divine order, speaking from experience," she says. "I know first-hand how annoying zealots get but, they also tend to have the legal and practical power to smite you where you stand."

She pauses, giving the possible pair a moment to digest her warning before she continues.

"Or...worse: they have you arrested and dragged to a library, which launches a series of unfortunate events that ends with you being 'rescued' by an murderous extraterrestrial fox after your former benefactor makes an attempt on your life for knowing too much- magistrate Kylarion, if you're still out there..."she trails off to take a breath. Her face is flushed, her hands balled up into tight, trembling fists. "I'm sorry, it's a long story. Perhaps a...another time."
"Yunno, you seem pretty high-strung," Victi notes while nodding slowly, "I feel like some tea could do you some good. Helps me a LOT when I'm having a bad day or whatever. Oh, grabbing something to read, too. A bit of an escape and something soothing to drink is always a good way to unwind, and, if you need it, to get some sleep."

The wicked, knowing grin crosses her long muzzle a few moments later as the white-furred vixen finds herself unable to contain her smugness.
Strife (played by dantefrancis)

Strife would fix his posture would say," You seem like you have a good idea on at what you’re doing at the moment. A lot of power, but you know how to use. Clever...but also at times chaotic. Mix that with impatience, and you're a force to be reckoned with."
Edin (played anonymously)

"Oh, what an interesting person!" Edin seemed quite unfazed by the tall and rather intimidating-looking man before him. "You seem like you would be fun to converse with, but very impulsive and confident... But that's okay as long as you're not confident in qualities you do not have! You seem very strong any way you look at it."
Mason Fox (played anonymously)

“I like you. You seem fun and curious, not to mention intuitive.” Mason laughed and ruffled his fire engine red hair. “I would call you an innocent bean but I feel like you’re hiding something.....” he shrugged and shook his head, smirking.
Cupa (played by Narta)

“I would say same thing about you, red hair boy!”, she said giggling.
Nails (played anonymously)

“Tsk.. buncha bimbos..”
Alan Ridgewood (played anonymously)

"Tough guy huh? Wow drop the act"
Nails (played anonymously)

Alan Ridgewood wrote:
"Tough guy huh? Wow drop the act"

“I’M A GIRL!! By Olidamara’s daggers...”
Anya of the Shaman (played by jpdelta)

Scoffs, ”Kind of rude... Arent you?”
Lunara (played anonymously)

“O’ child of fae. May your connection to the spirits never dwindle.”
Drogwell (played anonymously)

"While the civilized world had scorned me, the forests became my home. Thank you."
Pinot Noir (played anonymously)

"Oh gods another kobold!" Pinot pauses a moment for some deeper inspection. "Humm... There's more to you than meets the eye...I mean looks can be deceiving... I mean, I made a blind judgement before... I'LL STOP STICKING MY FOOT IN MY MOUTH NOW!" He heaves a sigh, "Anyhow, I'm sure following you around could lead to more than a few interesting stories."
Pinot Noir wrote:
"Oh gods another kobold!" Pinot pauses a moment for some deeper inspection. "Humm... There's more to you than meets the eye...I mean looks can be deceiving... I mean, I made a blind judgement before... I'LL STOP STICKING MY FOOT IN MY MOUTH NOW!" He heaves a sigh, "Anyhow, I'm sure following you around could lead to more than a few interesting stories."

"A bard named after wine with clean cloths. What a piddling ball of cliché you are aren't you? I don't suppose you have worked a day in your life given that you have time to scrub your clothing so much. Move along now I'm sure there is a tavern that needs your music, or coin to scrap from the market streets."
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Oh my! You are a tall one! And so grim too, ah, an unfortunate trait of most tall folk I’ve learned. I wonder if there’s a relation between the two factors. Can grimness be proportional to how tall someone is? An interesting hypothesis if I say so myself! Uh, anyway, you should lighten up! Have a cupcake!”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus