Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Drago (played by Narta)

"And thieves aren't picking anymore pockets when I'm around!", Drago said grabbing the wallet from the rogue, "This is just wrong with your techniques too low!" Then gave the wallet back to the soldier.
Missy snickered at the rogue, she decided she liked her despite knowing the nimble woman was stealing from her pocket. She was about to be a smart mouth and taunt her a bit before demanding she return what she stole only to let her keep it but...

"Oh hey, hi, Haha, I totally had that covered I swear...!" She says to the draconoid, her tone a bit wobbly. She was so used to having to fend for herself she was caught off guard by the sudden assist. "I honestly was gonna let her keep it...right after I made her give it back, my tech..." she taps on the visor covering her eyes. "...Has sensors that alert me to things like that." She finishes with a bemused grin as she takes her wallet from him, tossing it back to the thief. "Some people aren't so carefree lady, be careful who ya rob."
Drago (played by Narta)

"Ok, But in defense of my pride as a dragon. Everything that is wrong needs to be done with a knighthood code of honor to us to dragonkin warriors.", he said kneeling, "I hope we meet again in another day!"
Lokir Chimerasbane (played anonymously)

"Oh, get up!" Lokir bellows in what is his normal speaking voice, pulling then man to his feet. "Knightly code of honor? All I hear is rules that keep you from your potential. You've got dragons blood in your veins lad, no one is more free or powerful than a dragon! Act like it!"
Drago (played by Narta)

“If you want to fight, I’ll gladly do so! But those have dragon blood are Dragonkins, while I’m a full born dragon with mix blood of two different dragons. My father the Jaryuu, the Silver Evil Dragon (From the manga Jaryuu Tensei) and my mother the Ender Dragon (yes as the boss of the Ender Realm)!“, he said.
Rhea snorted a bit “typical dragons, all bark and no bite...come to my court and you will now how to properly fight as a fellow half-breed.”
Drago (played by Narta)

“I may have mix blood and I don’t like fighting women but what just said to me is the worse insult of all! You’ll regret saying that after I defeated you in your own game!”, he said unsheathing his swords.
"If you truly want to exhibit the pride of dragons," Zafnir says sternly, a plume of smoke curling from his nostrils, "You would sheathe your blades and step away from these worthless fights. Let their insults slide off you like snowmelt runs down the mountain in spring."

Then he relaxes. A gentle, but visibly strained smile- like he's trying to avoid showing too much teeth -spreads across his broad, tawny muzzle. "Why don't you and I talk instead? I've never met a half-dragon before; perhaps I could learn something from you."
Drago (played by Narta)

“Pffthahahaha, you you think I’m half dragon! Fine I talk, but my human form through magic!” I said sheathing my swords.
"Well now, aren't you a noisy one." If it were up to Randle, he'd stay out of interactions like these. He knew as well as the girl who'd 'insulted' the young pup that the kid was likely all bark and no bite indeed, and that was fine.. as long as he didn't go on a bickering spree. "You'd expect a 'magical champion' such as yourself would be more patient with the folks he oughta keep safe, eh? Suppose you'll grow a thicker skin over time, and.. well, who knows, this might just be the practice ya need." A mechanical rumble of a chuckle emerged from Randle's chest, though the next time he laid his haunting silver eyes upon Drago, his glare'd turned a whole lot more gentle. "Just try to let the other folks have some spotlight too, okay kid? I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other people who'd love to play this little game of meet'n greet without you biting back at 'em and snatching the mic every single time." Probably a rookie mistake, nothing big. Because apart from a sensitive ego, Randle didn't sense any evil in the boy to speak of. He hoped Drago would understand and let others enjoy the game too.
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Alastor looked over the figure before him. "Well you're just a delight, aren't yeh? Tell yeh what, you keep yer P.I. nose outta my business and we'll be good. After all, I ain't here teh make enemies." A sly smile stretches across Al's face. "Course, yeh force my hand, that's another matter."
Nails (played anonymously)

“Finally, a fellow that knows how to run a business around here! You hiring? I can run deliveries, hits, hustling, you name it. Just don’t double cross me or I’ll make ya eat yer own teeth. Deal?”
Wilhelmina (played anonymously)

Mina pursed her lips together, looking at Nails with hazel eyes, giving them a good up and down with a hmmm noise before shoving her hands into the pockets of her yellow fuzzy coat. Finally after a bit more of an examination, she said with a Belgian accent, "You seem eager and small bit like people pleaser. But also...a bit too rowdy and forth coming with the unwarranted threats. Maybe just do more actions than using words to prove it?"
James Hayworth (played by Lanx12)

James took a step back as he eyed the woman before him. "Seem's like you know your stuff though I gotta say your choice of clothing is a bit foreign to me lass. Thought I must say your accent is quite interesting."
"Ooh, a pirate? I've sat on a shelf for most of my time in this world, but you guys are swashbuckling adventurers, right?" Alto grinned widely, surveying the man before him with analytical but wildly curious eyes. "You gotta let me see you in battle or something sometime, eh? I bet you'd be totally cool!"
Luanna (played by JetStorm)

The creature looked at the person in front of her.She'd never seen someone that can turn into a trinket box before. "You're very interesting." She said simply.
Anton Madsen (played by j_a7980)

Anton took a breath to speak, but stopped and scratched his head. "I've seen a lot of odd and unexplainable things in my short life, but I'm not certain how to draw a first impression of something that no longer exists."
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember merely stood there, giving the nonexistent creature a short glance. "I've seen a great many things that should not exist, hell, even fought a few." And this ead indeed true to an extent, a few of the Multiverse anomalies that he faced once the core of the Wolvan Empire began to face desperate attacks and his Unit had been moved to a planet prone of such anomalies. He then glanced over towards Madsen. "Ah, I see, a knight of sorts perhaps? I can see that you are of the more empathetic bunch. I'm not too suprised, some worlds need them more than others."
Alto looked up at the hulking wolf, his golden eyes widening to the size of saucers. Forget the pirate, this wolf guy was too interesting not to stare. "...Woah! I've never seen anything like you before!" he pattered around in a couple of circles around the wolf, trying to get a good look.
"You seem... huh. Wolves are fluffy and cute but also dangerous, but you're like an even more dangerous wolf without the cute." Pause. "Oh wait, I'm not saying you're ugly, you're more, like, cool and strong than cute for sure. Definitely super tough and cool like one of those awesome heroes from the scrolls!" He grinned. "We're completely total opposites!"
Anders (played by frostwyrmm)

"My, aren't you an interesting one." Anders gave a soft smile as he stood before the figure before him. "It's good to see such a happy face in this world. If only more were as friendly as you." Removing his hat and holding it to his chest, he offers a short bow. "My name is Anders. It's a pleasure to meet you. I have quite the journey ahead, perhaps you'd like to share the road for a while? I'm sure you must have some astounding tales."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus