Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Andi (played by milktea_dollie)

"Eh? What have we here?" Nagomi circled Nemo curiously, leaning down to look at them. "Well... you're short, that's for sure. Got a lot of layers, too. Aren't you hot under all of that? I'd say that you're a little bit odd, but then again I don't think I'd have any room to talk... Well, would you want some tea? Of course, you'd have to pick a teabag containing no poison," He said before pausing. "That's a complete lie, though."
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Poison tea?....What a fiendish thing to do, young man!” She sips tea herself. “Hmm....My first impression is that you could be dangerous, but at the same time, lying about the danger itself. If you’d like to share tea sometime, you can always come and ask me.”
"You sure are a gorgeous woman." He crossed his arms across his chest leaning against a wall. "But you also seem to get things done when you set your mind to it. I respect that" He grinned, a dimple on his face appearing out of nowhere.
"I have to admit, you seem like a fine person who's got his head on right and treats people well," he grinned. "Maybe if you come by my work, I'll give you a free drink!" he added with a wink.
Quinn (played by Rinny_Howler)

"You look to be a kind man, but who knows what is beneath that polish!" She smiles, hoping he is most likely what he appears to be.
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"Well..." She crosses her arms, rocking back on her heels for a moment. "You seem awful sweet and friendly, but I get the feeling you're capable of causing some damage when you want to--or maybe just when you need to. You're definitely one to keep an eye on!"
Nails (played anonymously)

"You seem like a nice lady, I'd hate to have to mug you."

"Who am I kidding?? You're prime target! HAHAAH!!"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Good luck with that pal " Amber said with a sassy tone in her voice " To be honest you seems to be like a tomboy, maybe if you don't mug me we could be friends. " Amber said as she smiles softly and seruously
Count Demolgan (played by Vozhad)

A beautiful sad one who is imprisoned by the light and light lovers, a great king person who can be turned a loving queen for a vampire king with immeasurable pwoers.
Amber (played by Dib2435)

Count Demolgan wrote:
A beautiful sad one who is imprisoned by the light and light lovers, a great king person who can be turned a loving queen for a vampire king with immeasurable pwoers.
" I don't understand what you just said, but if you are asking me out then sorry buster I'm taken already. "
“You seem- a tad touchy and unfavourable, but you probably are sweet deep down. Try not to let your self-preservation come off as pride or distaste... it’ll save your life one day.”
Ravus Nox Fleuret (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Ah, yes. You carry wisdom down." He crosses his....well, arm and prosthetic arm. "But is that all you carry?"
Raiu (played by Murkysoulwaters)

"You seem like a formidable individual. If I was the type who enjoyed such things, I'd be interested in a fight. But perhaps, you are best left alone."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Divine beast huh? Pffft."
Quinn (played by Rinny_Howler)

"Now your definitely someone I'd get along with! Atleast I think..."
Ariock of Caessia (played anonymously)

"You've been through a lot, haven't you? But you're a warrior even still. Unbroken. I hope you stay wild and free, pup."
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn)

" Your eyes appear to hold much pain yet...I sense a gentle soul. What strength you must have"
"EEH I-- I-h-hi. Uh... I... thought-you were a... boy... uh-- Please don't eat me!" Flara goes to hide her face in fear.
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

"Come on! Show some spine will you?? Where is your pride as a Highborne!!?" The elven warrior shakes his head. "What has happened to my kin?..."
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"Well, at first glance you seem proud, which isn't always a bad thing. You also seem to know your way around a sword." She pauses, looking at him thoughtfully. "Though, I get the feeling you've got a lot of bitterness locked away..."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus