Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Aien (played anonymously)

"These dusky elves are always bitter." He observed the fair young female. "But take us Ljosalfar. No, just take me." Wiggles eyebrows. "Alaine is brushed with tenderness, love, and passion. I have a feeling I'm going to get into trouble with your pixie boyfriend. Though, I meant what I said." Winks.
Amelia Thorne (played by Thatnerdychick)

Monster bait..
Emeraude D'Artagnan (played by pixl.Bee)

"Intimadating. And you kinda seem like a jerk. I'm not a fan." She shrugged dismissively.
Nirin (played anonymously)

Nirin appears surprised and a little troubled as she eyes the girl before her. "You seem so young for a profession such as yours... But I sense you're as uncertain about your path as I am. Perhaps we'll be able to find our own ways... and perhaps we'll survive the consequences." Her face grows grim for a second before becoming weary. "I wish you luck in your travels and conquests, young hunter."
Curious, she eyes her over, quietly speaking. "Oh... uh... y-you look aw-ful. Uh-- tired maybe. Uh-- I'm-I'm so sorry."
Zipactli (played anonymously)

“Hey.” The Hobgoblin bumped his own chest as a sign of solidarity. “I also know how it feels to be an introvert in a world full of people that won’t talking, eh? Hang in there, sister.”
Nemo (played anonymously)

"Well..." Her eyes narrow as she eyes his armor, and his bo staff. Eventually she smiles. "I like your outfit, it's super cool! And the staff! Also you were really nice just now, so I get the sense you'd be a cool friend to have?"
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

Alaine's face lights up in a smile as she spots the scarf-clad individual. "Well, howdy again!" She gives a little two-finger salute, thinking for a moment before saying, "Right off the bat, I can tell you've got a killer fashion sense. You seem really sweet, and smart at the same time; I'll bet you're pretty fun and a loyal friend when you get comfortable with people. If you're ever looking for an adventure, I think we could have some fun traipsing around to find one!"
Light (played anonymously)

"Greetings wanderer. You may travel through my domain safely as I feel you are not one to abuse the gifts of the land. Rest easy and refresh yourself, and when the time comes for you to continue, I will bid you a good journey as you travel on." The gnomish looking individual narrowed his eyes. "I would offer you some of my weapons but it seems unlikely you'll get much use out of them. Perhaps some of my tools instead, if you are so inclined."
Phineas Phreak (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"You seem a peaceful force in these lands... yet worthy of opposing the curse of the military-industrial complex. Good to know ya."
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

” You look like an average civilian to me, however, your facial hair could use a little trimming.”
Aegis (played by Thatnerdychick)

"um. your. hair looks.. nice? look i'm just a paladin. i don't do people. i do work."
Robin (played anonymously)

"You are a warrior! I like it, who knows, behind that stone-hard face may be some kindness."
Walter McClain (played by KansasVenomoth)

"After spending so much time in Halcyon, it's refreshing to see such an innocent face. Hope that smile never leaves your face."
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

“Ye sure like advertising that bloody drink o yers a lot. Get all them blasted ads out of yer noggin’ and have an original thought fer once. It’s incredibly disturbing... and that’s coming from a bloke like me!”
Skadi Stromgaia (played by Dndmama)

Crosses her arms and glowers at Pwent. "Yer an evil git wat's givin' dwarves a bad name and iff'n I ever get th' chance I'm lettin' me bear eat ye."
"Hold on... You have an actual bear... And you ride it too? That is seriously rad! Now for the important questions: does he like cuddles and if so, can I cuddle him?" She rambled excitedly, keeping her fingers crossed while awaiting the answer.
Erica Norvik (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I really love your hair! You are beautiful!”
Oron (played by LeftScout)

"Wow I've never met someone in a band before, also I love your guitar and I think you're pretty. I'd love to come watch your band sometime!"
Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth)

"You're a colorful one, ain't ya? It's not often we see folks like you around. Perhaps you could join me for a drink one day, yeah?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus