Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Ariella Sagewood (played anonymously)

"Oh, you look like you've traveled quite far! You must have many interesting stories to tell. Could you tell me a story about the dragons?"
"A sweet child of summer and woods." The masked woman knelt to be at her eye level. "But with the eyes of one who has known suffering, pain, and loss."
Aegis (played by Thatnerdychick)

a servant of tyr if only in practice.
Stephanie (played anonymously)

“Hmm... first impression is you are Iron Man.”
“Obsessed with modern culture, uninterested in academia, dramatic, in both a good and bad way (the bad being you take rude words too seriously). You also seem to be very intelligent, but to appear more attractive, you feign ignorance so men are drawn to you in a protective manner.”
Nails (played anonymously)

“Some fancy pants male Drow. Dime a dozen honestly. Ugh, Drow are all the same.” The rogue makes some gagging noises
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"My first thought would be that you're an elven ninja," she admits, grinning slightly. "But a few more moments gives me the impression that you're a little--maybe a lot--on the wild side, maybe a thrill-seeker? You remind me a little of my younger sisters, actually. Under the loud attitude, I think you're probably a pretty sweet person."
Yechiel (played by Claywind)

"You're one of those... surface people, aren't you? Huh. I imagined you would be bigger. Don't know why. Can you swim with those odd lower limbs of yours?"
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"well, you're an odd one.."
Stephanie (played anonymously)

“I could be wrong, but my first impression is you are a cold one.”
Nirin (played anonymously)

She looked at the blonde uninterestedly for a little while, but there was no venom in her expression or voice as she said, "You're very pretty, I'll admit. Something about you makes me think you're insightful too, when you want to be. You seem the type to be a charmer and to like having your way."
Revali (played by JetStorm)

"You seem like the kind of person to speak their mind,and I like that,I like when people are honest,instead of lie to spare one's feelings." The bird creature says,with a slight smirk on his face.
Stares at the bird. With fear in her eyes, she screams: "BIRDYYYYY!" And ran away hiding.
Look (played anonymously)

The sudden screaming has him jumping up in fright and running of to hide as well! Scary! But wait, birds? ...Birds can be pretty nasty.

Eventually there’s a thumbs up: scary, but very helpful!
“So....you’re an enchanted puppet?”
Maverick Lane-Pierce (played anonymously)

“Proud and rather simple. You act tough but lack the aggression or fortitude to follow through. Though I admire your apparent strong will.”
clyde (played by awsomegameknight)

You look very kind and you may be a stranger but i think you would be good friends to everyone.
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

Sylyntz tilts their head to one side for a moment, then steps back cautiously, glancing to either side as though feeling somewhat timid. Indeed, they seem somewhat uncomfortable standing before such an aggressive-seeming individual. Almost as though they can see such things in his eyes.
Artix Violentaxe (played anonymously)

“Weak, small, deaf and with only one hand. How dost thou survive in this world? If I had any mercy left in me.. I would almost pity thee..”
“This is probably going to get me a wallop on the head but...so tiny!”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus