Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Alyana Solaris (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Alyana turn to face Jon as she smirks softly to him, "Well, I would love to go home but some how my car got totaled during the crash." She crossed her arms across her chest. "I might need a ride home unless your place is closer?"
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

Jon thought for a moment as he figured out how to get to his place from here. "It should be two or three blocks away from here, we can get there in a few minutes." he said.

Alyana nods her head, "Well then lets get going then. Sooner I get a nice shower the sooner I can get to bed." She waved to Chris and walked out of his apartment. She didn't notice Chris wave back but she got a feeling he did wave back to her.

"Very well." Jon led her outside and to his car. Once inside, they quickly drove to his appartment and entered the underground parking lot. They got out, he locked the car and took the elevator to the seventh floor, where he opened the last door on the right.
"Well, here we are. It's not much, but it's home."
The appartment itself was well maintained, but not too fancy. Simple furniture and simple paintjobs on the walls. four rooms - a bedroom, a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room, with view on the street they came from.

Alyana entered the room and looked over, "Nice..well at least its better then a rotten down apartment." She smirked as she removed her jacket and tossed it onto the living room chair. "Well I'm going to take a shower. Everything in there?" She asked as she walked over to where the bathroom was. It wasn't hard where each of the rooms was since it was pretty simple.

"Yeah, it's all there. Soap's on the shelf in the shower cabin. You'll have to take a new bottle of shampoo from the drawer next to the shower though, I forgot to replace the empty one."
Once she'd disappeared into the shower, Jon quickly prepared a light stew, just enough to satisfy their appetites. He'd be finished and serving them as soon as she came back out into the living room.

Alyana took her shower and put her hair up with one of the towels. She came out wearing only a bra and her torn up shorts. Her shirt she laid out to be washed or to air out from the dirt that got in contact with. It seem like she didn't seem to care what she was wearing. Her tail swayed side to side as she walked over to the table. "MMmmm..that does smell good."

jon looked up with a smile when she walked in, but looked away again quickly when he saw what she was wearing. he blushed slightly, but gave his best shot at hiding it. "Well, I like to say I'm good at cooking stew!" he replied.

Alyana smirks as she says,"Well go for it!" She finished drying her hair and place the towel over the dining room chair. "Hey do you have a shirt I can borrow. I really don't wanna walk around with only a bra on."

Jon quickly got up and headed to his room. "Yeah, that might be for the best, as I'll choke no my food at some point otherwise..." he muttered to himself. And he didn't nessecarily meant that as a bad thing. He sighed deeply and opened his drawer, picking out a shirt he hadn't worn in a while. He used to wear it off duty, just a red and black checkered vest with buttons in front. He'd recently washed it, so it should be fine. He took it with him and handed it to her as he got back to the living room. "Here you go." he said as he gave it to her.

Alyana looked at him as he came back with a tshirt. She took it and put it on. Buttoning it all the way expect for two at the top. "Thanks." Walk over to the dining room chair and took a seat. "So you been fter this guy for a pretty long time. I hope we both catch him while we are still young."

Jon nodded. "He made his first victim just over ten years ago. I was assigned to this case because i aced police academy in homicide, and i'd solved several murder cases already. This one though... He's extremely clever."

Alyana nods her head softly, "Yeah, I figured as much. I mean when I first started to track him, my informers were having a hard time finding him. That lead was the best one I had in all day!" She grumbles under her breathe as she looks towards the window, "And now I have only a candle as proof he was there."

"And we still can't even prove that it was his candle." he resumed. "only his little friend was there, and I doubt it that he left fingerprints of his own." he thought for a moment. "That reminds me. Did you get anything out of him when you brought him in?"

Alyana good her head sadly,"Not one thing. All he did was laugh in our faces. Saying that he was the one that did it all." She rolled her eyes then turn her head to look at Jon,"Of course, I didn't believe him. But we got him on cocaine(sp). So he'll be in jail for a few months at least."

"good." Jon replied. "We might get something out of him yet. At least he won't bother us anymore."

Alyana smirks softly over to him,"All right enough talking. You been standing there almost an hour staring at me. Are you going to cook something or do I have to do something to make you move?" She gave him a playful wink, even though she wasn't going to do anything she just did it to see if it'll make him move faster.

"Right!" he replied. "Stew!" He quickly got up from the table and went into the kitchen. After rummaging around a bit he walked back in with two plates of stew. "Here you go!" he said as he handed her one, and put down his own. He gave her the nessecary cutlery and got them both a bottle of wine and two glasses, pouring them half full. "There we go.." he said as he sat down.

Alyana couldn't help but smile as she watched him run around and get the stuff together. She fully faced the table when the food arrived. She was sort of taken back by the wine and glasses. Her smile returned as she took her spoon and began to take a bite from her stew. When she tasted it, she let out a happy sigh. "Wow, very nice. So what's with the wine?" She smirked towards him as she waited for his answer.

Jon blinked. "I'm kinda used to it at dinner.." he explained. "You don't like it? I can get something else if you want!" as he said that, he started to stand up.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus