Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Alyana Solaris (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Alyana laughed softly as she shook her head, "No! No! Please don't, its okay. I was just kidding." She smiled softly to him as she took a sip of the wine. "And also surprised to see a man like you drinking wine. I was picturing you drinking beer or something." She placed her cup down on the table and gazed over to him, "I'm surprised you aren't asking me questions, Detective. Since I bet you are wondering how I know Chris? Or anything else. You must have some questions for me."
Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

"I figured he was a connection of yours, really." he said, shrugging. "This is, however, the first time I've seen a non-human detective. They didn't let any of your kind in the force when I was still on this case. Times are changing, huh?" he asked, sipping of his wine.

She gave a shrug of her shoulders as she picked up the glass and swirled the wine in it. "I guess." Alyana turn her attention to Jon once more. "I still got picked on and laughed at, but I detail with it really. And Chris is actually an old friend of my father's. He's actually a vampire." She smiles a little bit as she took a sip of her wine. "That's why he look so young for his age. My father and him actually met during a case. He was going to kill Chris when he found out that the person they were both hunting were the ones turning people into vampires. Chris was one of the victims and wanted revenge." She looks over to Jon, "I guess past repeats itself. Now Chris just helps me out on cases that I have no idea what is going on. He's such a book worm when it comes to the supernatural."

Jon nodded understandingly. If he was surprised at the newsflash about Chris, he didn't let on that he was. He took another few bites of his stew before he spoke. "I guess you'll have to check on our new litele friend tomorrow?" he asked.

Alyana finished her stew and was now onto her wine. "Yeah..even though I won't be looking forward to it. Just the site of the guy makes my skin crawl." She shivers a little bit as she takes another sip of her wine. Then turn her attention over to Jon, since she had been staring off into space when he was asking her questions. "So..what I'm surprised about is that you allowed me in your apartment." She smirks softly to him, "When we hardly know each other. I thought you'd be like, "No! You can't sleep over at my apartment! I will take you back home.." blah blah blah." She giggles softly, the wine was slowly starting to hit her. She couldn't help but she was a light weight.

Jon blushed slightly. "Well, eh.. yeah... about that... I don't know." he was stammering until he realized that he actually was. At that point, he just shut himself up.

Alyana laughed when he started to fumble over his words. She finished her wine and place it upon the table. Standing up, she walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Don't worry about it. If you want I'll take the couch to sleep tonight. But thank you for allowing me to stay." She walks over to the couch and sits down. "You don't mind if I take off my shorts to get more comfortable? I don't like sleeping with these shorts on."

"Suregorightahead." Jon stammered. He got up from the table to get the plates together and walked back to the kitchen where he started washing them.

Alyana couldn't help but giggle as she removed her shorts to get comfortable for bed. She placed her torn up shorts upon the floor, folding them rather neatly too. "I really need to go shopping but sadly there is any place that has my type." She also removed her shoes, torn up as it may of been. She sat there before turning around to face him on the couch, wearing only by the shirt that Jon gave her and her underwear as well. "Can you give me any other information about the guy?"

Jon didn't turn around as he was doing the dishes. "Hmm. Nothing much more than I already informed you off." he answered, professional attitude coming back into play. "I've been chasing him for about four years in total. All we got on him was that hazy security cam footage you've got in your archives, and the impression that he doesn't like being with people. Which kinda contradicts what he's doing now." he sighed. "I don't know what's going on. It's almost like he was doing a play all his life and suddenly decided to step out of his role and do his own thing."

Alyana nodded her head softly then glance over to the window. She climbed off the couch and walked over to the window. "Wow..amazing view of the city." She gazed at the city lights as if they looked more like stars to her then anything else. "Well..I'll see if we can get any information out of him tomorrow." Just as she said her cell rang. She looked over at her shorts rather curious and walked over to it, where it had her badge and everything else she needed. Reached inside and pulled out her phone. "Hello?"
"Agent Solaris! I'm Sam..the one who helped you out in taking in your guy." The guy over the phone sounded rather fearing for his life.
"Whats wrong?" She asked rather confused by the sound of his voice.
"I went to go and check on our jailer and he was found dead in his cell! I don't know how! We checked him over..top to bottom! He...he's dead Miss Solaris!" The man seemed fearful of what Alyana would say. Which he had a right to be so, since anger came over her face.
"WHAT?!" She screamed out over the phone, clinching her hands tightly into fist of rage. "HOW?! YOU IDIOTS!"
"I'm so sorry! You can see the body at the morgue tomorrow." Sam replied with a little whimper.
"All right fine!" She hang up and threw her cell onto the couch with anger. She cursed out loud angrily.

Dave jumped when Alyana suddenly started yelling into her phone. He turned around and looked at her, standing there with an angry expression on her face. If eyes could kill, she'd be locked up right away. "What happened?" he asked, slightly concerned.

Alyana growled angrily, just like a cat would growl if it was either pissed or scaring some other cat away, "Our only lead is dead! Those stupid idiotic cops!" Her hands still clinched into fists of rage. She still wanted to punch something, right now she wished she was back at her place. Thankfully, she bought a punching bag just for these occasions.

Jon walked over to her and grabbed her wrists. "Hey, there's no use fretting over what's past." He grinned foolishly as he realized the irony in that sentence. Hadn't he himself been obsessing over the death of a girl ten years ago? "Let's see what else we can come up with to track our man down."

Alyana suddenly stopped growling and looked over to Jon. She looked into his eyes and her tense body seem to calm down a little bit by his words as well. "You are right. I'm sorry.." She gave a soft smile and nodded her head, "Well..we can go to the morgue tomorrow and see what the man left with him. Maybe we can go to his address or find out his real name."

Jon nodded. "Yeah, that'll be the best course we can take right now." he replied, looking back into her eyes for a while. He snapped back to reality and released her. He walked back into the kitchen where he cleaned up the rest of the dishes and got some cake from the fridge. He cut off two pieces and cave Alyana one. "Here you go." he said as he handed it over. He sat down in the couch and started eating his slice.

Alyana realize what was happening as well and lowered her hands down by her side. "Oh! Thank you!" She took the plate with the cake on it and walked over to the couch. Crossing her legs and began to eat her cake. "Thanks..again Jon." She look down at her cake, trying not to show the smile coming upon her lips. "For calming me down. In my apartment, I would be punching a bag right now."

Was that a hint of a smile?
"No problem!" he replied. "I'm sure you've got someone to calm you down at home as well."

Alyana stared down at the cake, not even looking at Jon. Was it because she was scared to look at him or maybe it was because she was also hiding the blush on her cheeks. "I..I actually don't have anyone. My father died when I came onto the force. And..I've been mostly keeping to myself, thinking that someone that I care about would get hurt because of me. And I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

This sudden release of information about her surprised Jon, but he smiled at her nonetheless. "It'll be okay," he said. Not really knowing what else to say, Jon gave her a hug in order to make up for his lack of encouraging words.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » To Catch A Killer (1 x 1 Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus